Chapter 5

Connected with a red string

 

One morning, Myungsoo cooked ramen for breakfast and I decided to join him. It was very early in the morning and there was no spoon and fork at sight. Myungsoo handed me a chopstick but I have no idea how to use it. I just imitated his hands, but I failed to do so. He noticed what I was doing but ignored me, as always.

                The noodle almost fell when I was about to eat it and I was laughing at myself.

                He looked at me with the usual killer glare and stood up. He walked towards me and I closed my eyes, afraid that he may hit me or something but he didn’t. Suddenly I felt someone was holding my hand, It was him. He held my hand, positioning it on how to use the chopstick, and for the first time, I was finally able to look at him closer.

                I stared at him, as if I’ve seen him before and realized I did. Memories flashed more rapidly than before. My thoughts are clear now, I remember everything. Myungsoo was L, the guy I saved from the mob of crazy fangirls. The guys I’ve been living with was Infinite, a boyband I’ve been dying to see all my life. I paused, and smiled.

                He let go of my hand and said, “Do you understand?”,  I just nodded.

                Now that I remember everything, I don’t know what to do. I don’t want to deceive them, but I can’t miss a chance being with them.  I made sure that I know everything now by writing a complete bio-data of myself at Sungjong’s notebook.