Friends?

∮ Mean Boys ∮
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris walked into Homeroom on the second day. A slim, pretty girl next to him leaned over, asking, "No way. Are those Prada shoes?" Kris looked over at her, nodding and smiling. Maybe he could be friends with this girl.

"This is Krystal," the boy next to her said. Kris recognized him, it was the boy from yesterday who guided him away from the bad seats. "She's almost too straight to function," he said about Krystal. Kris found himself laughing a little bit, thinking about his own uality, which was homoual.

"I'm Chen," he said.

"I'm Kris," Kris said. "hey, do you know where room G14 is? It's for my Health class on Tuesdays and Thursdays."

Chen and Krystal exchanged knowing glances, which made Kris a little suspicious, but he followed them when Chen said, "I think thats in the back building."

Chen and Krystal led Kris farther away from the main building of the school, but Kris saw no 'back building'. They walked past the grass area for outdoor P.E. He slowly realized what was happening.

"Won't we get into trouble if we skip class?" he asked, worried. After all, it was only his second day at this school.

"Oh, no. Don't worry, we're your friends," Chen reassured. Kris was still nervous, but this was a chance for him to make friends, and he didn't want to pass up that opportunity. 

"So, why didn't your parents just continue homeschooling you?" Chen asked. 

"They wanted me to become socialized," Kris replied.

"That should be more than easy for you," Krystal said.

"Hmm? What do you mean?" Kris asked.

"Look at you! You're a regulation hottie," Chen said. 

"Own it!" Krystal added. Kris was still confused but just nodded.

Just then, the next P.E. class came out to the field.

"Holy , look at Luhan's gym clothes," Krystal groaned. 

"Of course all of The Dolls are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter