Social Suicide & Secrets

∮ Mean Boys ∮
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris was doing it. He was going to try talking to Tao.

Class had just ended, and Kris started to approach Tao, when another guy walked up to him, blocking his way.

"Hi, my name is Xiumin, captain of the East Shore Mathletes. We'd love for you to join our team," he offered.

"You'd be perfect for it!" Mr. Lay added.

"Um, yeah... Definitely," Kris muttered, still slightly annoyed that he lost his opportunity to talk to Tao.

"Great. If you need anything call me," he said, giving me his number. "I'm Xiumin, the half time  Math Enthusiast, half time Bad- DJ and rapper." He turned around fancily and waved off.

'he certainly didn't look like a bad-," Kris thought.

~*~

As the Wednesday school day ended, Kris walked out, seeing Tao at soccer practice.

'He's so attractive...' Kris thought.

They exchanged waves and smiles, until a car horn interrupted. Kris turned around to see The Dolls in Baekhyun's silver Lexus. 

"Get in, loser! We're going shopping," Baekhyun shouted, and Kris ran to join the Dolls, not having a chance to look back at Tao, who was actually quite sad that Kris left so quickly.

~*~

"How do you like East Shore?" Luhan asked.

"It's great. I'm thinking about joining the Mathletes," Kris said.

"NO!" Baekhyun emphasized. "You can't do that. That's social suicide. Damn, you are so lucky you have us to guide you."

Just then, they were walking by the body shop that Chen worked at, and the two friends exchanged quick smiles.

The Dolls walked nearby the fancy fountain of water, but then stopped.

"Oh my god! There's Kai," Kyungsoo exclaimed.

"Where?" Luhan asked. Then they all saw him, sitting down at the water fountain with another guy. "Oh... There he is." Kyungsoo's face fell when he saw Kai and the other guy holding hands.

"Ah... He's with Lee TaeMin," Kyungsoo noticed.

"I heard they're going out," Luhan noted.

"Shut up! Kai's not going out with TaeMin,"  Baekhyun stated. "No way is he blowing you off like that! Ugh, he's such a little skeez. Gimme your phone." 

Kyungsoo hesitantly handed Baekhyun his phone, and Baekhyun called the Lee's family residence. 

"Hello, may I speak to Lee TaeMin?" Baekhyun said in an artificial voice.

"She's not home right now," Taemin's mother replied.

"This is Dave from Planned Parenthood... Please have her call me back ASAP, its urgent. Thank you!" And with that, Baekhyun hung up with a smug look on his face.

"Taemin's not going out with ANYONE," Baekhyun said.

"Ok," Kyungsoo giggled, "That was SO fetch."

The Dolls all laughed and walked off, but Kris lingered long enough to see the crushed and confused expression on Taemin's face when he received the angry phone call from his mother. Kris felt awful for him.

~*~

Baekhyun pulled into a huge house, almost a mansion and parked his Lexus. The Dolls got out, and Kris g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter