A Doll

∮ Mean Boys ∮
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Kris carried his tray, about to walk to Chen and Krystal's lunch table, a boy approached him, asking, "Hi, we're doing a lunchtime survey for new students. Mind if I ask a few questions?"

Kris hesitantly nodded.

"Is your muffin buttered?" the guy asked. His friends at a table nearby started laughing and chortling but he managed to keep a straight face, continuing, "Would you like us to assign someone to butter your muffin?"

Kris was confused. He knew was being made fun of, taken advantage of, and he had no clue what to do.

"Is he bothering you?" a voice from behind Kris said. He turned around and saw The Dolls. The one who had spoken up was Baekhyun, the queen bee.

"Kai, why are you such a skeez?!" Baekhyun said.

"I'm just... Being friendly," Kai chuckled.

"You were supposed to call me last night..." the wide-eyed boy next to Baekhyun whispered to Kai.

"Kai, you do NOT come to a party at my house with Kyungsoo and then scam on some innocent guy right in front of us 3 days later! He's not interested!" Baekhyun said. Then, turning to Kris, he asked, "Do you wanna have with him?"

"No, please," Kris replied, shaking his head vigorously.

"Then it's settled. So you can go shave your back now. Bye Kai." Baekhyun waved him off with a smirk, as Kai muttered, "," under his breath.

Kris was about to walk off and get away from the sudden situation, but Baekhyun stopped him. 

"Wait, sit down. Why don't I know you?" he said.

"I'm new. I just moved here from Canada," Kris responded while sitting down across from the 3 dolls. "I used to be homeschooled."

"So you've actually never been to a real school before?" Baekhyun asked him, one perfectly done eyebrow raised.

"No..." Kris said.

"Shut up. Shut up! Homeschooled... That's really interesting. But you're like, really handsome," Baekhyun stated.

"Thanks," Kris said, he never expected the 'evil' Baekhyun to compliment him like that, or be this welcoming.

"Oh my god. I love your bracelet!" Baekhyun squealed.

"Thank you, my mom made it for me when I was little," Kris said, looking at the beaded, handcrafted chain of threads and beads around his wrist.

"It's SO fetch!" Kyungsoo added.

"What is 'fetch'?" Baekhyun asked.

"It's like slang. From England," Kyungsoo said.

"So if you're from Canada," Luhan interrupted, a very confused look on his face, "why are you Asian?"

"Oh my god Luhan! You can't just ask people why they're Asian," Kyungsoo said, shaking his head.

"Can you give us some privacy for like a sec?" Baekhyun asked Kris. He nodded, and the 3 Dolls turned around, whispering for a few moments.

"Okay, now, we don't do this a lot, so this is, like, a really huge deal," Baekhyun told me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter