First Day

∮ Mean Boys ∮
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mom, dad, don't worry about me, please. I'll be fine," Kris Wu insisted. His parents' constant questions and worries were sweet in a way, but he didn't want to be late on his first day of school.

"It's Kris' big day!" his mother squealed. Kris took a deep breath and headed to his new school, East Shore High School in Korea. He had just moved from Canada, and he was pretty excited to go to a real high school. He had been homeschooled all of his life, and he would finally be going to an actual school.

Kris' parents drove him to school, and as he crossed the street, a bus zoomed past and almost hit him... But thankfully didn't. Mrs. Wu gasped in shock and horror but Kris simply laughed and said, "Don't worry, I'll be careful!" Then, he headed into school.

school.

that was a big word. Not literally, but the high school was huge. Kris didn't know where to go or what to do. He found his first class and walked in, approaching the first guy he saw. "Hi, my name is Kris Wu, I'm a new student here."

"Talk to me again and I'll kick your ," the guy said, sneering and walking off. Kris was shocked but simply shrugged it off, going to take his seat.

He found an open chair, but a boy told him, "No, don't sit there... That girl's boyfriend is gonna sit there and you don't wanna get in between them." 

Shrugging again, Kris walked around, taking a seat behind a slight overweight boy.

"Don't sit there either!" the same boy said. Then he whispered, "He farts. A lot." Kris got up quickly and continued looking around the room for an open seat, but he felt himse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter