Eagle's Eyes Part 7 of 8

Eagle's Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hands on his left chest, heart beating fast, sweats forming, nervous for unknown reason was enveloping his body.

 

“baby, are you alright?” asked eric with worry visible in his tone as he stopped the car on the vacant lot not far from their place.

 

Jaejoong did not respond, instead he shakily opened the car door and went off as he hugs himself, walking to a different direction.

 

Seeing this, made eric even more worried that he hurriedly opened his car door, went off and chased after jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong couldn’t understand his heart, he feels that something went wrong, he can feel it to the way his heart beats, like needles poking inside his chest, but he just couldn’t tell what went wrong or if something bad happen to someone dear to him. His mind was occupied with all the worry that his body moves on its own, ignoring eric’s call and swaying or shoving away eric’s hands from touching or stopping him.

 

Eric stared at his hand, as his mind was being enveloped with confusion, especially at how jaejoong suddenly turned strong and morely he’s more curious at what jaejoong’s problem was. He didn’t let himself be drowned in his own thoughts as he shakes his head and followed jaejoong silently to a path which he believes is the path towards the church.

 

Flashes of memories were now trying to break free in jaejoong’s mind, making the latter dizzy.

 

faceless guy appears in his mind again, flashing him a smile that warms his heart

 

“Joongie~ah” *smiles* “I can never promise you any wealth, but I’ll forever give a piece of my heart to you, and when the rain falls, I’ll be your umbrella shielding you from the rain, when you feel cold, I’ll be your sweater, when the wind blows, I’ll be your wall and no matter how dark the night, I’ll assure you that  tomorrow will surely come, even if I’m not by your side, I’ll be your guardian angel.. And I will save you no matter what”

 

A flash of light, kept flashing on jaejoong’s face making the latter to woke up from his trance adding up with the honk coming from the truck.

 

Thing’s happened so fast and all jaejoong knows was, he was pushed to the other side of the street with eric on top of him.

 

Their eyes met, jaejoong with emptiness in his eyes, while eric with worry. Jaejoong ignored all the worry rant of eric, even the rant of anger coming from the owner of the truck, he pushed eric off him, and stood up, he continued walking as if nothing happens, his mind was occupied by pain and the voices, the warm voices from the flashes of memory in his head.

 

After bowing and apologizing to the angry truck driver, eric followed jaejoong with confusion and worry.

 

As soon as jaejoong entered the church, a flash of light appear before him and soon the light slowly faded. A tall, petite, tan lady appeared right before him, she has blond hair tied in a single pony tail, ruby eyes with those icy, cold piercing glare. The way she look is as if there’s something simmering inside of her. Red plump lips, pointy nose, curve that fits well on her white fit ancient dress and black fit leggings.

 

With one last glimpse at eric, she slowly turned her heels around and started walking towards the direction of the church, with her left hand on her side tied in a what seems to be a robe? From the looks of it, she’s hiding a what seems to be a box, a size of a cereal box, pertains to the figure curved on the robe.

 

Seeing as the mysterious lady was heading to where jaejoong was, he got worried for his fiancé’s safety and with that, he run towards the lady not caring if the lady is some kind of a powerful being, what matters is to protect his beloved.

 

But as soon as he was almost near the mysterious lady, a barrier appeared right before him, making him bumped into it, and preventing him from passing through.

 

“GOD DAMMIT!!.. STOP RIGHT THERE!!... GET THIS BARRIER OFF, AND FACE ME!.. I AM NOT AFRAID OF YOU!!” yelled eric as he pound his fisted hands on the barrier.

 

The mysterious lady on the other hand, continued walking inside the church as if she didn’t hear anything.

 

Inside the church, jaejoong was kneeling in front of the altar as he hold his head and cry. Shooking his head as he wants to get rid of the voices. 

 

“jaejoong” as if magic, everything ceases after he heard a cold voice called out for him, he then stood up and searched for the voice, as soon as he turned his heels around he was face to face with a mysterious lady.

 

“let me help you” said the lady. And with that, she took whats inside the robe, which revealed to be a big book, that’s looks pretty old according to what jaejoong saw, she then threw the robe on the ground and opened the book, which caused a strong wind to come out from the book and the whole place starts to crumble down, like some pieces of puzzles dropping down in the ground, slowly wiping the place,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter