Eagle's Eyes Part 3 of ???

Eagle's Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here's the 3rd part, sorry for the delay i rested from a tired body from our beach moment, but then got lazy but now im back... Hope you guys likes this ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“master”

 

“just be quiet Sophia” said eric coldly

 

 

Flashback…

“yunho” said Sophia sadly as he stared at the open door.

 

“look what you have done master… you ruined a lot of things… your friendship with yunho, his life and the couple’s life… as much as your happiness is important… I’m gonna find the book of spell and will do anything to make things right” said Sophia as she continued looking for the book.

 

Tired and worn out, Sophia lye down on the floor.

 

“where is that book?... I don’t remember master bringing it… he told me he’ll leave everything in this house including his identity as a wizard…”

 

After her rest, she runs to the direction of her masters current house, running past two villages. Once she reached, her master’s house she was greeted by jaejoong who pet’s her, carried her to the kitchen and gave her milk on her cat bowl.

 

“you must be tired, Sophia” said jaejoong as he pet her head lovingly.

 

“don’t worry, everything will be alright” said Sophia in which jaejoong just laughed.

 

“wow, did you just answered me? Hahaha… very cute, if only I can understand you Sophia”

 

“I wish too.. so you’ll know the truth and won’t have to be trap in my master’s lie’s”

 

“jae honey… Sophia needs to be cleaned…” with that, eric scooped Sophia from the floor.

 

“okay, I’ll prepare our dinner” said jaejoong in which eric nodded his head and walked to the direction of sophia’s playpen.

 

“don’t you forget that, I can understand you…” said eric angrily.

 

“I know master… but don’t you feel any guilt… what if jaejoong got his memory back, he’ll hate you forever and he’ll be sad, do you want that?... and most importantly, you lost your first human friend..”

 

“shut up!!... if ever that happens I can always, make a potion for jaejoong to vanish his memory, even if I had to do it over and over again… and I don’t care… yunho is now just a memory, he’s already dead”

 

“no he’s not…”

 

“what?”

 

“nothing master” said Sophia in a low tone.

 

“so stay out of this and shut up… even if jaejoong doesn’t understand you… I want you to just shut up and be a good cat… or I’ll use my spell and kill you” with that, eric placed Sophia on the floor and went back to the kitchen.

 

“you really changed… how can love turn you this way” said Sophia sadly.

 

From then, she watch as her master change from worst to even more worst. He’s always angry, especially when jaejoong ask him about his past or when jaejoong ignores him and tell him he need’s rest. But they both know, jaejoong’s true feelings and longing for his true love was fighting to awaken jaejoong from his slumber. And his master hates it, it hurts so much that, even if jaejoong doesn’t have his memory nor, has yunho’s presence with him, his heart or feelings are still telling his master, that eric will never replace yunho inside his heart. If only there’s something Sophia can do, to save yunho, jaejoong and his master from his selfish feelings.

End of Flashback…

 

 

Sophia stared at his master who stopped in front of the park.

 

“you stay here… I want to catch some fresh air, alone” with that, Eric opened his car door and stepped out. Closing his door behind him, he inhaled the fresh air as he tries to erase the aching feeling, his heart was feeling. He then started walking as he thought of jaejoong and debate with himself if he should hurry their wedding so jaejoong’s heart will fully be his.

 

He then took his sit on his favorite bench.

 

A loud sound of wings flapping down from the tree in front of him, was what startled eric from his thoughts. From the sound of the wing’s and the sound of landing in front of him, it sounded like an angel fell from the sky, it was so heavy to think of anything other than that.

 

He then averted his attention at the eagle right in front of him. The eagles eyes was staring right through him, with anger visible on the eyes. As if the eagle was judging him.

 

“you don’t know anything, so don’t look at me like that… shoo” said eric as he shoo’s the eagle, who doesn’t seem to budge and just continued staring at him. Blinking those fierce and judging eyes.

 

Wind circled around them, as dust flies away from the eagle like some smoke vanishing into thin air, as if they were in some kind of a desert and on a verge of a battle like some cowboys in the western old days.

 

Being annoyed, eric stood up from the bench, and started walking, but he then heard the flapping of wings and just like a snap of a finger, right in front of him was the same eagle staring intently at him, as if asking for some answers, judging by the way the eagle stares at him.

 

He then turned his heels around and the same thing happened. From a corner, he heard some couple talking about him and the eagle.

 

“I bet he did something bad to the eagle… I never seen an eagle did that before” said the girl.

 

“your right… the eagle looks angry” added the boy.

 

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

 

From a different view, Yunho was standing right in front of eric, with anger filled in his almond shaped eyes, hands formed into fist and if looks could kill. Eric would already be dead by now.

 

“I still cannot believe you do this to me… I treated you as my friend, my brother.. but what did you do? You tricked me and stole my life, my wife… how are you going to fix this?... do you even plan to?... or you’ll let your selfish desire to bury your heart? or do you ever have a heart to begin with?.. ani are you even a human, to sleep and live your life in a lie?... ANSWER ME!!” yelled yunho angrily.

 

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

 

But to a normal view, the eagle kept screeching loudly and angrily that it scares the couple away, even the passerby.

 

Before eric could move, Yunho hurriedly flapped his wings up and went straight to eric’s direction like some jet flying fast and straight to his direction. As if his mind went blank and his body went numb, all he did was to close his eyes, waiting for the impact. But nothing slammed on his face only left a sting feeling on his right cheek.

 

In slow-motion view, Yunho wasn’t aiming at slamming his body on eric’s face, but to give him a scratch. The tip of his wings, went sliding at eric’s right cheek, making it bleed in a slant line.

 

Blood slowly forming, and two paths of blood slowly slides down from his cut to his chin, and onto his white shirt.

 

 

Drop, drop, drop

 

 

Eric carefully wiped the blood on his right cheek, at his light touch he felt a sting from the cut.

 

“stupid bird” murmured eric as he wiped the blood using his index finger and onto his shirt, he then turned his heels around, and his breath hitched at what his eyes was seeing right now, as if he was in some kind of a dream. Right in front of him was yunho’s back facing him.

 

Yunho’s profile never change, just like the last time he saw him. As if he was back in the past, tall, slim built body, shoulder length silky brown hair tied in a single pony tail. And from the side profile, since yunho’s head was facing his left side, his perfect jawline was what eric’s seeing, with eyes closed.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter