Eagle's Eyes Part 6 of ??

Eagle's Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything was strange, the village was just so quiet and somewhat scary. As far as they remember, it used to be crowded with people smiling sweetly at everyone, neighbors interacting with one another, fooling around, playing some music, dancing and cheering. With the sun shining brightly, that’s why this village was called Sunnyshine village.

 

Flashback….

Little yunho bounced on his sit as excitement radiates in his eyes, the moment his mother told him they will visit the sunnyshine village, he became eager, he heard lots of great stories from their neighbors about the beauty of the village and the never ending fun.

 

Adding up with the friendly and lively people living there, not that they are not friendly, it’s just more different than their awfully quiet village.

 

As soon as the carousel they were riding, stopped. Little yunho jumped off from his sit and jumps on his heel as he was excited more than ever, as he saw the rainbow colored balloons outside, adding up with some kids playing a game of tag.

 

“yunnie stay closely to umma nae?” said Yuri (yunho’s mother)

 

“nae umma” answered yunho in a sing-song tone. But as soon as his feet set foot on the streets of sunnyshine village, little yunho slips away from his umma, who was now busy talking with the leader of the village.

 

Eyes full of excitement, twinkling brightly as his almond shaped eyes roamed the place in wonder, smile never left his lips as he walks past some colorful and beautiful floats in different shapes and forms.

 

“hey there kiddo, want some?” asked an old man with a smiley designed balloon.

 

“I can have it?” asked little yunho as he stares at the balloon.

 

“of course, today is a celebration for all the kid’s in this village and those visiting this place” said the old man as he handed the string of balloon to the squealing yunho.

 

“hwaaaa… thank you, harabojji” said little yunho as he accepted the balloon and bowed twice to the old man who was smiling at him. After that he continued his mini tour, until he reached a place where there were people dancing, some were doing solo dance, some was with their partners. From the look of it, everyone is welcome to dance, it doesn’t matter if you don’t know how to dance, the main theme is to have fun. And that’s what you can see, everyone was having fun, smile was plastered in their faces, while those that were watching the people dancing were clapping along the beat and some were cheering.

 

Little yunho sprinted towards the dancing people, a lady, held his small hand and pulled him at the center of the dance floor, were he saw a couple of children just like him dancing happily. As soon as the lady left, his eyes stopped on a certain cheerful boy.

 

His skin was as white as snow white from a fairytale book his aunty bought for his cousin. His small lips were as red as a strawberry that he loves to eat, the little boy has a pair of beautiful big doe eyes, just like his bambi doll, with cute chubby cheeks that remind him of his favorite dumpling and a straight silky black hair  that reached his shoulder. If it weren’t for the boy’s cute singing, he would mistake him for a girl, he was a very beautiful boy, just like his mommy, thought yunho.

 

With that, he approached the little boy, and as soon as their eyes meet, it was the mark of their friendship.

 

Both eyes glistered with happiness, dancing to the beat of the music, with little yunho holding little joongie’s right waist and left hand.

End of Flashback…

 

Yunho can remember everything, like photographs in his head. From the first time they met, to the second time when he turned 8, celebrating the same event, until he was a teenager that from then on, every vacation he’d visit the place to meet jaejoong and bond, as time goes by, they became closer than ever. Fell in love and turned lovers. Everything in this place was a sweet memory for the two of them.

 

And seeing the dullness surrounding the place, makes yunho sad and curious as to what really happens, or morely what’s really happening. As they walk they can hear some voices, and so they look around to find the voices, only to find nothing, the place is like a ghost village now. Despite the sadness and fear they were feeling, they try to ignore it and continued walking to the path to their destination, who knows when they reach the old village they can figure out something.

 

With one last glimpse at the ghost

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter