Eagle's Eyes Part 1 of ???

Eagle's Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay guys, change of plan.. Since i sort of typed too much, thanks to my ceiling lol XD... i'll cut it into portions, for now here's 1st part.. Enjoy the long update ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Eyes of sadness….

 

Eyes of pain….

 

Eyes of longing….

 

The eyes of a lonely and hurt soul watching over a couple in each other’s arms. Life?, life sometimes can be unfair. But then again, everything happens for a reason.

 

A reason which is love…..

 

Eyes, why didn’t they just take his eyes as well, he’s already a living dead. Does suffering have to be part of his new life?.

 

Alone…..

 

A single crystal water dropped at the forehead of a beautiful man. Wiping it, he looked at the sky to see if it’s raining and as his eyes roamed the beautiful blue sky, his eyes then came in contact with a an eagle staring at him.

 

An eagle with beautiful feathers, mixed with white and black. As he stared at the eyes of the eagle, a sudden warm feeling of belonged and longing enveloped in his heart.

 

Touching his chest, a lone tear escaped jaejoong’s left eye.

 

Two hearts thumping in same rhythm…

 

Gentle smile flashes on jaejoong’s mind

thumping….

 

Gentle smile flashes on jaejoong’s mind

 

thumping……

 

Gentle smile flashes on jaejoong’s mind

 

thumping……

 

“jaejoongie saranghe~~”

 

thumping as one…….

 

 

Flap, flap, flap… the eagle flew away with heart still thumping loudly and dangerously.

 

White long feather slowly drop’s from the tree, jaejoong stared at the falling feather still in daze.

 

“jae… *hug’s jaejoong from the back* are you alright?” a tone of worry and concern was visible, that awoken jaejoong from his trance. With that, he awkwardly smiled and nodded his head. Untangling the arms on his waist, he turned his heels around and faced his worried fiancé.

 

“maybe I’m just tired from all our preparations for our wedding…. I’ll rest first” with that, jaejoong pecked his fiancé’s lips and walks to the direction of his bedroom while holding his chest as confusion once again took over his mind about the earlier incident.

 

Eric continued to stare at the retreating figure of his fiancé with a sigh and a sad smile.

 

“I told you master… no matter what you do; you’ll never fully get his heart”

 

“I know… but we’re getting married soon…. And soon his whole heart will be mine.. so shut the up…” said Eric as he walks to the direction of his car.

 

“when will you go back to your normal, kind self?” asked the black cat as she run after her master.

 

 

Flashbacks….

Eric was loner wizard, he lived far from his birth village, when he reached the age of 7, after he discovered his talent, after accidentally casting a fire magic at their house after he accidentally read an old book he took from his mother’s thing’s, causing the death of his parents, the people casted him away for they were all scared of him. They call him a curse or a bad omen of the village of Crsytal. They blame him from all the bad thing’s that’s happening to their village even if it has nothing to do with him.

 

He does blame himself for the death of his parent’s, but what can he do? He was born with it. And he didn’t know about it, so he always tells to himself, that it was just purely an accident, and adding up with a weird old looking stick and an old note from his mother, telling him the truth about him being adopted. That he’s actually a child of their friend which is a wizard.  

 

It was also stated on the small note, that the note was supposedly be handed to him when he reached the age of 18. They want him to experience a normal childhood, and to feel a pure love from them like any other families. And how lucky they were to have him, if ever something to happen to them. All they want for eric to know is, they love him and love everyone, despite anything.

 

Love can make his life better and never blame himself for anything, but continue to live, be a better person and never hurt anyone, for he won't feel the real meaning of love and happiness.

 

After he read the whole content of the letter, he studied more about the book and how to use his magic.

 

The only company eric has was his childhood pet, a black cat, he found in front of his self-built house. Since he has no friends, nor talked to no one, he used his magic on the cat which turned it into a talking cat. And they became bestfriend. He named the cat Sophia.

 

But as much as he’s satisfied being with his bestfriend, his heart also yearn for someone, someone who’ll love him for who he is, kiss his miseries away, and hug his pain away. But being scared by everyone, he has no choice but to be alone forever.

 

Until a knock on his wooden door that shocks him. Never in his 25 years of living alone, that someone or anything actually knocks on his door.

 

With fear, he shakily opened his door, and there in front of his door, was a tall handsome guy, carrying a pale, beautiful guy.

 

His eyes bore onto the face of the beautiful guy, tracing every detail from his long lashes, nice pointy nose, to those red kissable pouty lips, his heart was thumping loudly as a new kind of feeling enveloped in his lonely heart. Never in his life has he ever felt that way.

 

“uhm… excuse me?” his gaze was interrupted, that he forgot about the guy carrying the pale beauty. Calming himself, he turned his gaze to the handsome guy with almond shaped eyes that was full of fear.

 

“w-what can I do f-for you?” asked eric.

 

“please, please save my wife” hearing the word wife, broke eric’s  heart, but he ignore it and approached the couple with fisted hand.

 

“w-what do you mean?... im not a doctor” answered eric as he fight his confused feelings.

 

“I already brought my wife to all the doctor’s, but no one can save him, they said the same thing which is he only has 3 weeks to live… please, you’re my only hope, you’re a wizard.. I’ll do anything, just to save my wife”

 

Shockness was visible on eric’s face, he can feel the unconditional love the guy has for his wife. A pure love, which was so admirable.

 

So love is this strong? Said eric to himself.

 

“but how can you think of me right away? Weren’t you scared?... In case u forgot, everyone fears me.. im a curse, a bad omen” said eric as he fight the ache inside his heart, as he remembers how everyone pushes him away, throwing false accusations and being treated like a trash.

 

“I know that, but never did I believe them… I always believe that, the incident in the past was an accident, you were just a kid back then, I bet you were confused at that time… instead of judging you, people should try to understand you, to know you… to know what really happen, your reason…. I remember seeing you before, when you were gonna buy some fruits, but people shove you away like someone who has a contagious disease, but you didn’t do anything… you just walked away from them and when you accidentally bump into a kid, you helped that kid and even pats her head even though she’s scared of you… I never judge a book with its cover, cause as much as possible I want to use my eyes and heart to know what kind of person you are or anyone… and I can say people are wrong about you, just because you are a wizard.. I still believe the past was an accident, and by standing right in front of you… I can see in your eyes, you’re not the type to just kill your parents nor even a single soul”

 

After hearing the guy’s explanation, his heart was filled with warmth. Finally someone sees him for what his heart has not for what people hearsay about him.

 

“thank you… thank you for not judging me… and yes the past was an accident, I still couldn’t forgive myself, but I dremt of my parents and they told me to let go and move on… They forgave me, for I didn’t mean it… so right now, what im doing is living, studying and hoping one day, the people will accept me and will let me help them, in exchange for my parent’s death….but im not sure if im capable of helping your wife… but.. I’ll try my best” said eric as he stared at the pale beauty, and before his heart goes crazy once again he averted his attention at the tall guy once again.

 

“im eric”as he held out his hand, in which yunho shooked his hand.

 

“yunho… jung yunho”said yunho in which eric, motioned for them to go inside.

 

Yunho carefully lyed his wife on eric’s bed.

 

“what was his sickness?” asked eric as he took his book of spell, the book was big and old, like it was a book from an ancient time.

 

“actually the doctor couldn’t predict what his real sickness was, but as the day goes by he became weaker and weaker until a doctor said he has one week to live, but I don’t believe them… They couldn’t even know my wife’s sickness so how can they say that?” said yunho sadly as he caressed his wife’s cheek.

 

“that’s odd….was there any symptoms before he became like that?” asked eric curiously.

 

“actually, after our trip wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter