Eagle's Eyes Part 5 of ??

Eagle's Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys, phew ^-^.... I'm finally back, after squishing this from my work, it's finally here, hope you guys will like the update, i'm a little worried but oh well, just want to further this story, so anyways, here it is guys and uhm, this is not yet beta, so bear with some errors until saturday? hehehe.

Enjoy my long update ^-^

Note: Hwaaa i really miss writing, im glad i got slightly back to it, before my anniversary here on AFF hehehehe ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

in between the cover of another perfect wonder, where it’s so white as snow
running through a field where all my tracks will be concealed
and there’s nowhere to go

 

Flashes of light came blinding jaejoong, he then slowly opens his eyes and find himself alone in the dark. Fear soon spread through his body and all he wanted was to escape from this darkness. Soon, jaejoong found himself walking in the dark, with cold breeze brushing his body that made him to hug himself.

 

Every step he takes, feels like forever, like he’s not moving from where he was, it was as if he was stuck on that spot. Soon, a light appeared few steps away from him, and a sudden feel of relief spreads out to his system seeing as that light was his escape from this darkness. With that, he hurried his pace to where the light was, and as soon as he reached it, a white door appeared right in front of him.

 

Without thinking anything, he opened the door and went inside. As soon as he was inside, the white door shut closed.

 

With no use of opening the door, Jaejoong turned his heels around, facing a very familiar house, he right away roamed his eyes around the house.

 

Standing on what it would seems to be a living room, with a couch covered in soft light blue fabric, with throw pillows triangularly placed on the couch. The tea table was simple and was made of bamboo tree, with a flower vase at the center of the table with white lilies beautifully placed in it. The house was a mix of modern and antic, painted in refreshing white color. On the front of the couch was a fire place, on the right side of the couch was a bookshelve full of books, and beside it, was what he could say as a study table, filled with pens and some picture frames. The window was opened with swaying white satin curtain, as he walks near the study table, the refreshing breeze came brushing to his body, the smell of familiarity and warmth was spreading inside his heart, making him want to reach for whatever hand was reaching out to him, just to give him the answer he was looking for.

 

Once he was in front of the study table, he touched the table and a blurry images and voices came flashing by on his mind.

 

Flashback…

A tall well-built faceless person was standing right in front of him, the guy was holding a necklace made of white lilies .

 

“look what I got honey… do you like it?”

 

“you’re so silly *giggles*”

 

“I know, but I just want you to smile honey…. Don’t worry too much, you’ll pass the exam and will get your license as a doctor… I believe in you… so cheer up and wear the necklace I made as your lucky charm”

 

“your already my lucky charm” said jaejoong as he caressed the faceless guy’s cheek, in which the guy pulled him in a tight hug.

 

“so stop worrying and bravely finish the exam… believe in your knowledge, believe in yourself nae honey?”

 

“yes honey… thank you” with that, the faceless guy, placed the supposedly necklace on his head, and pulled him in a romantic dance, swaying their body together with the guys right hand resting on jaejoong’s waist, while the left was holding jaejoong’s right hand and facing each other with love circulating around them.

 

“EH?..... isn’t this supposed to be a necklace” asked jaejoong as he tries to take the necklace but the faceless guy pulled his right hand and placed it on his left chest.

 

“now I change my mind… it’s a crown now and you’re my queen… let’s just dance your worry away” said the guy as he kissed jaejoong’s forehead. Warmness and love fills his heart, and jaejoong smiled as he rested his head on the guy’s chest as they enjoy their joined romantic humming dance.

End of Flashback…

 

Drop…….drop…….drop….drop….

 

Jaejoong confusedly wiped his tears, as he holds his chest. And as soon as he opened his eyes, his eyes landed on a picture frame. He slowly let go of his chest, and took the picture frame.

 

Inside the picture frame, was a picture of him and the faceless guy in his flashback. He was smiling and happiness was evident to his face as his smile reached his ears, the faceless guy has his arm around him lovingly, and he was holding a cake with lit candle. Judging from it, they look like a couple and the occasion they’re celebrating could either be his, or the faceless guy’s birthday.

 

 

Happy birthday to you…. Happy birthday to you…. happy birthday, happy birthday… happy birthday to you….

 

Jaejoong hurriedly looks around the place as he continue to hear the birthday song and soon, a flash of memory played on his mind.

 

Flashback…

Happy birthday to you…. Happy birthday to you…. happy birthday, happy birthday… happy birthday to you….

 

Happy birthday my baby joongie… make a wish

 

Said the faceless guy as he lowered the cake to jaejoong who was now in tears, a tears which from the smile evident on his face can tell, it was a tears of joy.

 

“you really know how to make me cry” said jaejoong as he wiped his tears with his left hand and smiled at the faceless guy.

 

“you said you don’t remember any occasion today?... your so mean *pouts*” the faceless guy then placed the cake on the table and pulled the pouting man in his embrace.

 

“I was just teasing you honey… you know I will never forget such important day…. Plus I was waiting for this cake that i asked umma to make for you… it’s the thrill you know?”

 

“pabo… I was hurt earlier, I really thought you forgot”

 

“mianhae honey… and I love you so much to forget such special occasion, you’re my angel… my baby, my one and only love” and with that, the faceless guy sealed his lips with a kiss. A kiss which was full of love, they later on broke the kiss and smiled at each other, as the guy took the cake and placed it in front of jaejoong.

 

“now make a wish and blow the candle honey…. You don’t want to eat a cake full of wax from the candle right?” jaejoong chuckled as he closed his eyes and made a silent wish.

 

“I wish to always and forever be with you ………” with that, jaejoong blows the candle. As jaejoong was about to cut the cake, the faceless guy stops him as he shows a camera.

 

“let’s take a picture first honey” as much as jaejoong wants to eat the cake, he chose to have a memory of his special day and with that, he lit the candle and the faceless guy had his arm around his shoulder lovingly, with his head resting on the guy’s chest, both hands holding a cake and the guy took their picture. They actually did a lot of takes, for they couldn’t see if their moments were captured correctly, considering it was only the faceless guy wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter