Kiss 8

Mischievous Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu’s POV

I’m here in my room. Of course, I’m alone here. My dad is still in our restaurant, he told me that he will be late because there are so many customers. Auntie Nam was cooking the dinner. Then me I was here in my room looking at the love letter I wrote on Nam Woohyun.

This is the first letter I’ve written in my life. But no one wants to read it. This is so embarrassing. I finally reaffirmed the fact that I still like him even though his that kind of person. Although he is just next door yet I… This is so painful relationship.

I lay my head on my study table and start to cry. I can’t take this anymore. This hurtful feeling, my heart can’t take it. I didn’t know that first love is so hurt like this.

I put my letter on my study table as I keep crying until I fall asleep while my head was still on the table.

 

Author’s POV

Sunggyu fell asleep on his study table. And Mrs. Nam was finished preparing the dinner and ask Woohyun to call Sunggyu on his room. Woohyun walks and knock softly on Sunggyu’s door but no response so he just open it slowly and he saw Sunggyu sleeping in the table.

“Sunggyu?” He said and looks at Sunggyu’s face and was about the wake him up when he saw a letter in a table. He saw his name on it so he get it and open it.

“Is this his letter for me?” He asks no one and looks at the content of the letter.

 

‘Hello, Nam Woohyun, I’m Kim Sunggyu from class F. I don’t think you know me, but I know you very well.

You gave me a very good impression during your speech at the school opening ceremony, and my admiration towards you has continued to carry on for 2 years.

My hope for us to be in the same class is already impossible; therefore I wrote this letter to convey my feelings to you.

I like you, Nam Woohyun.’

 

“What kind of love letter is this?” He said.

Actually that makes Woohyun smile a bit.

 

Sunggyu’s POV

I really didn’t know why when we take a bus it is always crowded. Why is that?

Ouch! Someone bump on my stomach. I fell asleep on the desk yesterday night. As a result, I seemed to have hurt my back, and I can’t even move around now!

Wait why I feel someone was watching me. I look around at the bus but I don’t see anything that was looking at me. Wait is it Woohyun?

Pfft. It’s impossible.  It’s so crowded, and why would he bother about me.

Then I felt someone was touching my again. The demon’s hand was here again. But why it felt so different? Wait they were two. Help! I’m being molested again.

There have a two erts in this bus. I was so mad because I can’t even move so how can I escape in this two ert.

What should I do? Please someone help me. Huhuhu. I heard someone called my name but I can’t even turn my head to see who is that? Why my life is so hard?

 

Author’s POV

Sunggyu was being molested again and was making a weird expression. Hoya noticed it. Yes hoya, he was also in the bus. He wants to see Sunggyu if he was okay and being treated well by Woohyun. Since he knew that Sunggyu and Woohyun lived together, he can’t have a good sleep. He was worried if Sunggyu was okay or not, so he decided to stalk to Sunggyu.

He noticed Sunggyu was being feeling uneasy and then he saw two guys was molesting the cute hamster. “How dare they molest my lovely hamster?” He was angry now. No one can hurt his Sunggyu.

So he stands up to go to Sunggyu when the bus suddenly stop and he accidentally sit on the old woman, who’s around 30-40 years old and accused him that she was being molested by Hoya. So he talk to her that he wasn’t and that is just an accident but the old woman didn’t believe him and keep accusing him while hitting him with her bag.

“You! You are just only a high school student and you dared to touch a woman?!”

“I already said that it was an accident. And why would I even touch you?”

“You so bold to dare to say that after you touched me? You need to get off with me on the next station!”

“Why would I?”

“I need you to explain this on the police station.” The old woman shouted at him while keep hitting him.

“What?! I need to save my Sunggyu and I don’t have any time for you.” He said in a frustrated voice.

So in the end Hoya was ended at the police station and keep explaining to them that it was an accident.

 

Sunggyu’s POV

I heard at the back of the bus was being noisy. And I saw a woman shouting at the guy who touched her. See even that woman was braver than me. But I don’t have a damn care of that because I also have a problem here. The hand’s of the demon was still in my and no one dared to help me.

That Woohyun doesn’t even help here. Why I even like him in the first place? I want to scream and ask for help but I can’t do it. Help!

Then someone holds my wrist and pulls me, so I close my eyes but I felt something hard and I opened my eyes. I widened my eyes when I was in Woohyun’s arm and I felt his harden chest and I also felt his abs. Whoooo! I didn’t know that he has an abs. This feels so nice.

His arms were on my waist like he was protecting me. And I felt my cheeks become so warm and I know what the meaning of that is, I was blushing.

“Didn’t I warn you already to stop doing this?” He said coldly.

“What? We didn’t do anything.”

“Still doing despicable thing like this at such an old age. Shouldn’t you know what did you guy what did just now?”

“Hey! You’re being rude with us.” The one ert guy said.

“We can sue you.” The other guy said.

“You want to sue me huh? Then you two better look at the second passage on the criminal law.”

The two guys didn’t understand what Woohyun means well even me; I didn’t know anything he said. But the thing I know is that his chest was so good, it feels so safe on it.

The two guys stared to argue about whom is the one who started to touch me and that they will not do it again. Woohyun just ignore him like he always do and told me to go near at the door bus and of course I followed him and I walk to the door. And he walk closer to me, he was in my front and I can’t even look at him so I look at the ground but I was shocked when he pulled me again closer to him and slip his arms around my waist again.

I felt my heart was beating too fast and I’m afraid that he might hear it. Omg! Woohyun was really close to me and holding my waist. God! I can die now.

But then later I felt something was wrong, the hands on my waist already gone. I pout and look at Woohyun who was looking at me.

“Luckily there’s have space here.” Woohyun said.

“Y-yeah.” I said nervously. “Uhm. Thank you.” I said and smile at bit on him.

“You are really useless, you know.” I frowned when he said that to me. What did I do?  “Why didn’t you use your usual ways to deal that kind of old men?” He continued. I make a face on him before I answer him. “I hurt my back that’s why I couldn’t even move.”

“…”

“But anyway I’m grateful for your help.” I smiled sweetly on him. But he answers at me without looking at me. “Don’t mention it.” Well no matter how it was… Woohyun has always seemed thoughtful to me. It makes me feel very fortunate.

 

Author’s POV

It was a Sunday night, Mr. Kim and Mr. Nam was on the living room, watching soccer and keeps cheering over their team. And Boohyun is also on the living room and was already annoyed at them because he can’t do well on his homework. So he stands up and walks to her mom, Mrs. Nam to complain. “Mom, how can I do my homework when it’s so noisy?” he pouts while looking at his mom. Mrs. Nam squealed like a high school girl and keeps herself to pinch the cute little boy. “Boohyun, you don’t have to study on Sunday, you should be your brother.”

“Why would I have to be like him?”

“Aigoo why so cute? Anyway Uncle Kim will make dinner tonight. He’s a chef in a restaurant.” She said as she claps her hand, smilingly.

“I don’t want to eat.” Boohyun said rudely.

“Boohyun, Sunggyu will be making a dinner as well.”

“I definitely don’t want to eat.”

 “WHAT?!” Sunggyu and Mrs. Nam said it in unison. Actually Sunggyu was with them so unfortunately he heard it all.

Mr.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter