Kiss 4

Mischievous Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kiss 4

 

 

 

Sunggyu’s POV

 

 

*RINGGGGGGGGGGG*

 

 

‘Aish! Why so noisy?’

 

 

I yawned and stopped the cute brown puppy alarm clock and checked the time, I widened my eyes, and it’s already 6:10 in the morning. I promised Mrs. Nam yesterday that I will help her in making breakfast and most of all my class starts in 7 in the morning. I immediately go to the bathroom after taking ‘15 minutes’ of shower; I immediately wear my uniform and fixed my hair ‘Wow! I didn’t imagine that I can do it in just 20 minutes. I didn’t know that you were that good Sunggyu’ I praised myself and chuckled.

 

I went downstairs and saw them all, already in the dining table, eating breakfast “Goodmorning” I said to them “Goodmorning, Sunggyu. How’s your night?” Mrs. Nam greeted and asked me “It’s good. I’m sorry if I woke up late” I said smiling apologetic “It’s okay. Don’t be sorry” she said patting my hair softly and I smiled at her “Go sit and eat the breakfast. Do you like pancakes?” she asked me again and I nod cutely “By the way, Where’s my dad?” I asked “Oh He’s already went off to the restaurant” Mr. Nam said and I mouthed ‘Ahh!’.

 

I was eating pancake and I suddenly stared at Woohyun ‘I didn’t imagine that I even have a chance to have a breakfast with him and It’s really Unbelievable’ “Hey! Why are you staring my brother?” Boohyun said, mocking me “I know my brother was handsome but don’t scared him” he added and I just nod slowly and say sorry. “I’m full. I need to go to school now” I heard Woohyun said “Sunggyu, Why don’t you go with him? Aren’t you in the same school?” Mrs. Nam said “Ah! Yes” I stand up and bowed at them “Thanks for the breakfast” I said and headed to the front door “We’re leaving.. Then see you later” I added before I opened the door and go outside.

 

__________________________________________________________

 

 

I was walking behind Woohyun and It’s really awkward

 

If I knew that his Das was my Dad’s best friend I wouldn’t have tried to give my letter to him

 

I was in my own world that I didn’t know Woohyun stop and I bumped him “I’m sorry” I said and look down “You should know the way to go to school so you better keep distance from me later or else you may create trouble for me” he said coldly “And don’t tell anyone that you live in my house and don’t talk to me in school” he added “What? I already lived with you and I can’t talk to you?” I asked

 

“Like what I said… I hate brainless person” he said and leave

 

I clenched my fist and glared at him ‘You hate brainless person?! I still don’t get it why I like that guy in the first place’

 

 

__________________________________________________________

 

 

‘Ouch’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter