Kiss 7

Mischievous Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu’s POV

 

Today is the day. It’s our midterm-exam.

I’m nervous. How if I failed? How if I didn’t make it to the top 100?

I really hate this. Why must student need to take exam? Tsk. Those lessons were not needed in my future life. I just need to be Woohyun’s wife. Wait! What?

Erase.

Erase.

When will Woohyun like me back? Every day I saw him, I-

“Sunggyu!” someone called me downstairs. “Are you ready?” it’s Mrs. Nam “Yes. I’m ready now.” I answered back loudly so she can hear me. “Woohyun almost finish his breakfast and he will go now, please hurry up.”

Oh yes. I almost forgot. I didn’t even eat my breakfast. Aish! Sunggyu.

I went down when I saw Woohyun was already in the front door, ready to go to school.

“Sunggyu, you didn’t even eat your breakfast” Mrs. Nam said “It’s okay Auntie. I’m not yet hungry and I will just eat in school” I lied. I’m actually hungry to death now but I want to be with Woohyun to go to school. “Okay. Promise me that you will eat in school, okay?” she asked and I nod cutely. Of course I’m cute. I Chuckled.

“By the way, Sunggyu. Here.” Mrs. Nam gave me something. It’s a small pink envelope with heart designed. “Good luck Sunggyu. This is a lucky charm for you.” she smiled “Thank you, auntie” I smiled at her. “But don’t open it until the exam was finish, okay?”

“Okay~ Bye Auntie.”

“We’re leaving now Mom.” Woohyun said coldly.

 

In school

I should at least say thanks to Woohyun… But if I talk to him at school, he will be angry. Oh wait he’s going to enter the classroom.

Aish! I don’t care anymore

I run to him “Thank you.” at least I said thank you to him and- “Good luck.” I stop. Did he just say ‘Good luck.’ to me? I smiled.

Don’t worry Woohyun I will go to be on Top 100. You teach me every night and I will never going to lose your effort. I said to myself. “Fighting Sunggyu.”

When our teacher gave the exam papers it means our exam was started and when I look at the paper. I widen my eyes. The entire question was so easy. They all thought Woohyun on me.

Oh this math was so easy and the English too. Omg! It was the same question that Woohyun gave to me. I can answer this question too. Hoohoo.

 

*After a week*

Yes! Our Mid-term exam already finished.

I was walking in the corridor when Sungyeol taps my shoulder with a gloomy looks. What happen to him? “How’s the exam for you, Sunggyu?” He asks me. “Well it was good.” I answered softly. “What?” He asks again. “Nothing.” I said and smile at him.

“Yes! It finally finished. Sunggyu let’s go out and celebrate.” Hoya said as he slings his arms on my shoulder. Actually we will go to the Top 100 board so I can see if Woohyun got a perfect score because I was guilty for making him to sleep late. And I heard that he also fell asleep during the exam and that makes me felt guiltier.

“We can play until evening Sunggyu.” Hoya was still on his happiness and keeps slinging his arms on mine. “Please don’t be like this, Hoya. There are so many people.” I try to shove his arm on my shoulder but it was useless because he was stronger than me. “No matter what you say, I won’t let you off today.” I sighed.

 

Author’s POV

Sunggyu and the three were walking on the corridor when Woohyun and Myungsoo see them, “Oh it’s him.” Myungsoo said as he points at the group who was so noisy. “That’s the guy who confessed to you right?” Woohyun looks at them and saw Sunggyu with a guy who slung his arms on the hamster’s shoulder. He frowns as he saw that scene he felt something strange on his heart but he just let it off. “That has nothing to do with me.” He said coldly and walks away. So Myungsoo shrug and follow Woohyun.

Sunggyu runs suddenly as he was nearly on the notice board and looks who is the number one. “Sunggyu wait!” Hoya shout when Sunggyu suddenly run and let him be. Sunggyu can’t see the board so he push some student not harshly and when he saw the notice board he smiled like an idiot when he saw who the Top 1 student is and it was no other than Nam Woohyun. He was so very happy and he can’t suppress his happiness so he suddenly shouts loudly that startled with many student. So he mumbles ‘Sorry’ to them.

“Woohyun is so genius so I don’t have to worry.” He smiled at himself. He was really worried on the latter. ‘Thanks goodness.” He mumbles. “And as for me who is very impossible to get in the Top 100.” He sighed.

 

“Why are you going there? You are number 1 for sure.” Myungsoo said. “Hey. Why are you in a hurried?”

Woohyun walks very fast to the notice board and looks at the bottom part. And smile a little to know who the Top 100 is. “Hey, the number 1 spot was at that part. Why are you looking at the bottom part?” Myungsoo asks and he looks at the board and he looks so shock. “Oh. Sunggyu got the Top 100. He was in the class F right?”

Woohyun walks away coolly. “Hey you haven’t seen your place.” Myungsoo said. “I haven’t seen mine also.”

“No need for that.” The genius guy stops and said unemotionally. He was about to walk again when someone bumps on him.

 

Sunggyu’s POV

I was bumped into someone. When I look who it is, I widened my eyes. It was Nam Woohyun. “W-woohyun.” I stuttered. Oh . Why I always like this when I was around him. “C-congratulations on getting the first place, you also get the-” I didn’t finish my word when he cut me. “Congratulations.” He said to me and I frown. What is he talking about?

“You haven’t taken a look at it?” He asks me. Wait what is the hell is he talking about. “Look at the Top 100.” He said to me and suddenly run to the other side of notice board and looks at the Top 100.

Top 100 - Kim Sunggyu

Whooo it was my name. I got the Top 100! Yes! I’m the 100th. I shouted because I was so happy. I don’t care if I shout too loudly but I was so happy right now. “I’m at the 100th!” I hugged Woohyun tightly and didn’t notice that many students were looking on our way. I was back into senses when someone talked. “Give it back.” I look at Woohyun who was glaring at me and I notice I was still hugging him. I blushed. “W-what?”

He lend his hand and I thought he was asking a shake hands so I hold his hand tightly and do a shake hands on him. But he suddenly gets his hand back. “Not that. Give it back to me. The thing you promised to me.”

I get what he means and I chuckles and get his picture on my pocket and take it out. “Is this that you want?” I ask and giggle. He harshly took it and put it on his pocket.

“Thanks again.” I smiled widely and He looks at me unemotionally. When this guy will have another emotion? “I’ve already said this to you a lot of times. Don’t talk to me at school.” He said coldly and walks away. I can’t be mad right now because I was very happy.

“Nam Woohyun.” I yelled. “Thank you very much~” I giggles as I shout. I saw Woohyun stop on his pace and walk again.

“Sunggyu, what was that?” Hoya said as he looks at me. “Nothing.” I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter