Kiss 2

Mischievous Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kiss 2

 


Sunggyu's POV

 

 

RINGGGGGGGGGGG

 


'Oh the bell rang. Our class it's over'

 

I was about to put my books on my locker when something fell on the ground and when i look at it, it's my 'letter' for him. Sighed.

 

 'It's the 'letter' I wrote.... It's just that.... I really liked him before.... That kind of person.... Is so pathetic.'

 


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I'm going home now, I'm with Sungyeol, Dongwoo and Hoya wait don't forget the two friends of Hoya. We're talking about something funny so I can forget what happened earlier. 'Even I was rejected but still I have a friend like them who can make me laugh'


"Hey! Sunggyu, your house is done being constructed already right?" Sungyeol asked me "Um. Yeah why?" I answered "Well, we decided to go to your house and celebrate" Sungyeol stated "Oh! That's good Idea but don't expect to much because my house is not that big" 

"Don't worry Sunggyu I can build a bigger house for you in the future after we got married" Hoya happily stated and I sighed. 'When will Hoya stop dreaming of me?' I rolled my eyes "Hoya! Stop your Imagination. Do you know that Sunggyu wanted to marry Woohyun?" Dongwoo said, teasing me. 'Aish! This Dongwoo.. How can I forget Woohyun if he keep talking about Woohyun' "SHUT UP!" Hoya shouted. And then we saw Nam Woohyun with his friend 'Eh?! Nam Woohyun was looking at me. What should I do? My heart... It's starting to beat again' I suddenly go at the back of Sungyeol to hide "Hey! Woohyun. That guy...." The friend of Woohyun point me "He's the one who confess to you right?" 'How did he kno- Ah! Yeah, I almost forgot. All students here and even teacher knew that I confessed to him. What a pity me' 

But Nam Woohyun just look at me from up and down and just leave "Hey! Woohyun!" Woohyun looked back again and "Myungsoo. Let's Hurry" He said with cold tone and leave again then his friend followed him. 'Did he hate me that much?' "What's with that bookworm guy?!" Hoya shouted 'I should really give up on him' Sighed.

"Hey, Bookworm! I don't think you should be so snobbish even you're in Class A" Hoya shouted and that's make Woohyun stop, of course Myungsoo too. "Yah! Hoya, stop that" i said "You! Bookworm guy. How can you treat Sunggyu like that? You wouldn't even read the letter Sunggyu wrote!" Aish this! Omg! Hoya stop it! 

"I... Hate brainless guy" Woohyun said coldly and leave and Myungsoo followed. "Yah! What did you say? You think that class F aren't human being? Is that it?" Hoya shouted angrily he was about to run to followed Woohyun but Dongwoo and Sungyeol stop him "Hey! Hoya. Stop that... Come on let's go" "No! Let me go! Yah! Bookworm guy come back here!" 

I was so very angry now 'That's... That's too much! What did he just say?! He hate brainless guy?!.. For two years, Imagine that I... Like that kind of person. Argggghh! Fine! I hate arrogant person like you!' 


"I cannot forgive him"

 


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Wow! It's so beautiful!"

 

"Sunggyu, your house was so beautiful. I want to live here"

 

Yes. They decided to come today on my new house. You know house warming party and so that I can forget that Nam Woohyun 'Argh! I already said to forget him but why did I mentioned him' but yeah just forget him and let's have some fun~ Yeah!


"Dad! I'm here!" I shouted as I push the button of the doorbell "Welcome home- oh you're with your classmate. Come in" my dad said to us. "Uncle Kim, Congratulation to you new home!" Sungyeol said "Yeah, you know uncle you're house is so beautiful!" Dongwoo added "Oh! Really" my dad chuckle a little "Thanks-Oh wait I'm little busy right now. You know we just move in here and I need to arranged the furniture" "Dad! I will help you. I'm Lee Howon but you can call me Hoya for short" Hoya said happily 'Did he just call my Dad as 'Dad'?'. My Dad looked confused by Hoya so I said something "Ah-erm Dad, don't mind him he just call 'Dad' to anyone and that's the way he respect the elderly" my dad mouthed 'O' "That's wrong Sunggyu your Dad will be my Da-" I covered his mouth to stop him for talking "Hoya, just help my Dad. Okay?" He just sighed but followed me.


Me, Dongwoo and Sungyeol went to my room while the others are in the living room, helping my dad. "Wow! Your room is big" the two said "Yeah!" I answered happily. Then suddenly I feel something strange, it feels that my world is shaking "Wait Do you feel something?" I asked them "What do you mean?" They both asked "I don't know I just feel that my world is shaking?" They laugh. I glared at them "Yah! Sunggyu.. What are you saying your world is shaking? Maybe you're gone crazy because of that Nam Woohyun" Sungyeol said and they laugh again. This two! Then......


Suddenly Shaking.. Shaking


We heard that my Dad was shouting with other "EARTHQUAKE!" Omg! Earthquake. Am I going to die now? "Come on. We shou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter