{3} ert?!

Love and Shine

 

Note* ; THE BATH YOU WERE HAVING HAS HEAPS OF BUBBLES! KEY CANNOT SEE ANYTHING

___________________

Key's POV

___________________

What am I suppose to do NOW?! Uh...in high school they say to do...oh YES. C.P.R.!!!
Should, Taemin,Minho,Onew or Jonghyun do it?!
Uh...

~Few minutes later~

OMG. JUST DO IT KIM KI BUM!! And with that...

One
Two
Three

.....

___________________

Your POV

_________________

Uh...I faintly see light. My vision gets clearer and clearer. OMG.Isn't that Key and...and is he...

"ERT!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled.
 

"Ahh!! KIM KI BUM GET OUT RIGHT NOW OR I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed on the top of my lungs.
 

"O...okay..." as he scampered off into the distance.
 

"CLOSE THE DOOR BEFORE I KILL YOU!!!!"

 

OMG. Such a ert. I never knew such a hot guy is like that. I dressed and slowly walked out of the bathroom.

 

" Miho-ah. I heard something about our Almighty Key..." Jonghyun asked suspiciously.
 

" Dongsaeng, did Key seriously erted on you?" Minho questioned.
 

" Guys. I don't know. What happened was this....[you told them everything],"
 

--

"Before Key went inside the bathroom he asked me how long you've been inside the bathroom.I think Key was worried about you Miho" Taemin stated.
 

"Where is Key?" Onew asked.
 

"We neglected him >.>" I feel a bit bad... " I'll go find him"
 

"You sure you're okay? " Onew asked.
 

"Don't worry. I have a phone.

--

Wandering aimlessly on the streets can be pretty scary because it seems so different to Australia. It was around 9:30 pm and sky was getting darker and darker.

 

Key Oppa!!! Where are you?!

 

I noticed a nearby park and decided to have a look. A few guys were playing basketball. One looked really hot and the others were okay-ish, for a second I totally forgot about Key and stared.


 

" Um..Who are you?" The hot guy asked.
 

" Hii..I'm Miho Jung"
 

" OMG . Aren't you the SHINee mascot girl? I saw you on TV. " he playfully added.
 

" Yeah. So you are?"
 

" They call me Joon, Lee Joon."
 

" Okay. Have you seen Key, you know Key SHINee?"
 

" Um..I saw a dark figure walk past around 9-ish. Would it be him?"
 

" Oh Yeah! That must've been him! What direction was he walking?" [OH YEAH! OH YEAH! OH YEAH YEAH YEAH (: ]


" Do you want me to take you?"
 

"S-sure!"

"See ya guys. We'll play later!" As he waved goodbye to his b-ball mates.

On the way to 'where-key-should-be' Joon and I talked about random stuff. He was a nice and funny guy.

 

--Beach--

 

"Wow. This Beach is so pretty!!!" As I swung around and looked.
 

"Can I call you Sunbae? Or Oppa?"
 

" Oppa. Because Oppa sounds like we are closer friends, right dongsaeng?"
 

" Araso OPPA." LOL. "OMG!! Isn't that Key other there?!"
 

" Probably is..."

 

I ran up to Key and there he was listening to his ipod, closed eyes and most importantly,cute face.
 

"Ah..." Joon said.
 

"SH!!!" I whispered.

 

I went up close to his face and blew. Just to revenge him for being a ert. His eyes opened wide in shock. immediately you could see his face turn pink. Key's SO cute!!.

 

" Ya! ert. Deciding not to go home?!" I kind of yelled. I swear I was trying to hide my smiles.
 

"No...Are you okay about what happened?"
 

"What kind of question is that? Okay? I'm not okay..." as I pretend to cry. " Joon Oppa!!" Joon played on with me and pretended to comfort me because I told him everything during the walk.
 

" Miho-ah!! Mianhe...and whose that?"


" Key Oppa what did you just say?"
 

" Mianhe dongsaeng."
 

" Huh?! I've have very VERY bad hearing!!"
 

" MIANHE MIHO-AH!!!!!!!" as he yelled near my ear.
 

" Oh...It's okay." I fully cracked up now.
 

" So who's this?" he asked as he looked at Joon Oppa.
 

" His Lee Joon. My new OPPA." LOL.
 

" Talking to oppas when I was worried about you.."he mumbled.
 

--
 

"So Bye Joon Oppa. It ws great meeting you. By the way my phone number is 0333033388. Bye bye!!!"
 

"Bye dongsaeng!"

--

I love fooling around with Key. He was worried about me.
 

" Oppa, what song are you hearing?"
 

" I'm hearing JoJo." I pulled an earphone out of his ear and started listening together.


" You know I was addicted to this song for about a week in Australia...I can't believe things turned out like this..."
 

" You just can't believe your luck, eh?" He chuckled.
 

" Yeah. I can't. Can you sing this for me?"
 

" Why not?"

He started to sing with his great voice.

JoJo! seulpeun eumagi heureul ttae neol saenggakhae (eh eh eh)
JoJo! janinhan neoneun wae jiwojiji annnyago (oh oh oh)
Hey, My JoJo. Love, yes JoJo
Stay! mwol jalmotaenni I, I was blind
Hey, My JoJo. Love, yes JoJo
Stay! du nune barphyeo I, I was blind

--Next Day--

" Miho-ah!! Wake up!! We have a EXTREMELY BUSY SCHEDULE! I stared at the clock, it was 6:30am. I pulled myself together and changed. Went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth etc.

I walked down stairs wearing this. { Main Image} Minho was cooking but the rest of SHINee were nowhere in view.

"Minho Oppa. Where are they?"


"Not awake yet. Can you go wake them up?"
 

"I'll try.."

~Onew's Room~

"ONEW OPPA!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!" I am proffesional at this because I used to always wake up people.
 

"Wait Minho. 3 more minutes."
 

I grabbed the nearest pillow and started to smack his heads until he woke up. " Next time. Don't call me Minho."
 

"Ah?! Miho-ah. Sorry!"

 

Next: ~Jonghyun's Room~

"JONGHYUN OPPA!!!!!!!!"
 

"EH? MIHO-AH?! Morning. I suggest you to wake up Key first. Everytime us 4 have to drag him onto the floor and start tickling him to wake him up. "
 

"Is Key THAT hard?" I emphasized.


"Yeah.. I'll wake Taemin up."

Lastly; Key's Room~

"KIM KI BUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
 

"...."
 

"KEY OPPA?!!!!"
 

"....."
 

I fully dragged the sheets off Key's bed and he was still lying there. Dead asleep. Next I yanked his pillow off his arms. A little turn but no ACTUAL RESPONSE.Lastly I start tickling him until he couldn't stop laughing.

I tickled him but before I knew it he grabbed my hand and pulled me onto his bed. I was lying on his chest, my heart thumping I don't know how many times faster. I could hear his heartbeat, thump thump thump.

" Miho-ah!! Br---breakf..fast is ready. What the? " Before I knew it he had already taken photoes of us two.
" KIM KI BUM!!!! IF YOU DON'T GET UP NOW! I'LL HATE YOU FFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR!!!" I roared. And with that I left.

" Key hyung, look at this" Minho waved. Oh crap, it was that stupid photo. I covered my face in embarassment.
 

" When did this happen?"


" Just then!" I yelled. " Stupid ert"I mumbled.

--SM Entertainment--

" SHINee will be having a new album called 'One and Only' because we need a 'fresh' image of our New SHINee.

This time SHINee will actually have an album and also we accepted a GOOD reality show for you guys." Mr Soo Man said.
 

" What about Lucifer?" Onew asked.


" Well that album has passed. One and Only is a song created by one of Korea's best composers so please be very grateful and song this song well. We have new stylist and hair-dressers aswell."


" So do we start our new album today?" Minho asked.


" No. We have something more important." he says with an evil grin.
 

" What? I asked.


" Our dear Miho-ah as an Umma, Key,Onew,Minho,Jonghyun and Taemin as Uppas and..." Mr Soo Man brings a 4 year old child forward " Yoogeunnie as Son."
 

" Oh My Gawd!! He's so cute." I screamed. So cute!

I looked at SHINee. They were shocked...

------------------

HELLO BABY WITH SHINee (:

 

Currently addicted drama : Playful Kiss & My girlfriend is a Gumiho

Currently addicted to song : Go Away by 2NE1

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIBERSARELOVEDBYXOXO yes