{17} Photos

Love and Shine

 

________________________

Millie’s POV

________________________

 

“ Oppas! OH MY GOD! DID YOU HEAR ABOUT ‘SEUNGBER’ WE GOT MARRIED?!” I ran out of my room screaming. When did they audition and why?

 

Is this like fate or something?

 

“ Yeah, I think MBC likes to combine those rookies and experienced groups together to see what type of sparks will rise; Like the YongSeo couple aka Sweet Potato!” Onew Oppa explained and I just nodded. “ But, like how will they react? God, I need to call Amber!” I dug my phone out of my pocket and punched a few numbers in.

 

Millie: ‘ OH GOD! AMBER LIU! WHEN DID YOU APPLY FOR WE GOT MARRIED?! ISN’T THIS LIKE YOUR DREAM COME TRUE?!’

Amber: ‘ Wow…just calm down a little. I was forced to apply because Manager Kwon wanted f(x) to gain more popularity through variety shows and WGM is the most successful one. Ahahaha, dream come true? Maybe’

Millie: ‘Forced?! Ahahahah, sure ;] Lucky girl…does Seunghyun Sunbae know?’

Amber: ‘ Yeah, he texted me like 10 minutes ago about it…’

Millie: ‘ GOD, WHEN DID YOU GET HIS NUMBER?!’

Amber: ‘ You know that day…when I was pissed off and I ran off and then came after me…’ I swear I heard her chuckle.

Millie: ‘ I see I see. Good luck on WGM okay? I will be watching EVERY SINGLE episode ;]’

Amber: ‘ Okays, Byeeee’

 

 

I guess everything happens for a reason; accidents are just excuses.

 

___________________

Sulli’s POV

___________________

I didn’t waste another second and checked out my new photos. Perfect.

 

I guess hiring Hyun Seung as a kidnapper was just perfect. Security cameras everywhere and taking photos from every angle possible…

 

But that kiss was just filthy! She was seducing my Oppa!

 

Aish, I was just expecting a ‘friendly hug’ or something but they seriously had to like French kiss in front of all the hidden cameras, who is she trying to impress?

 

Anyway, she will disappear from the Kpop industry soon and Key Oppa would be mine. Only mine.

 

I continued screen-shotting the epic scenes and I smirked to myself. Tsk, let’s see how you die.

 

--

 

Coincidentally, Miss was practicing her vocals with the coach, I watched her; her voice was plain and she couldn’t rap. How did she beat me!?

 

After a few moments the Seonsang-nim finished the lesson with Millie and I ran in and greeted Miho.

 

“ MI HO UNNIE!!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!” I embraced her tightly around her neck, trying to strangle her. “ O-Oh Hey…” she simply replied and I released my grip.

 

“ You sound so amazing! How did you train your voice? Teach me!!!!” I faked an eye-smile and she just nervously smiled. “ Just practice…” God, everyone knows ‘practice makes perfect’ but that’s bull.

 

“ Come here! I’ll take you somewhere!” I grabbed onto her hand and dragged her into the change room.

 

Maybe I should hint my true colours to her…

 

“ Sulli-ah, what do you want?” she struggled due to my harsh grip. I just growled at her. “ Yah. Get away from SHINee, you …” I confronted and her eyes widened in shock.

 

“ Sulli-ah, you okay?” Acting friendly?!

 

Aish.

 

“ Haven’t I made myself clear. Stay away from SHINee.Especially Key Oppa. God, why are you so dumb?”

 

“ Yah! Choi JinRi! Treat elders with respect, don’t ‘Yah’ me!” she lectured. What an ahjumma, seriously. I’m younger, prettier and more talented than her; Oppas are so blind.

 

“ YAH! YAH! YAH! Got a problem? AHJUMMA!” Immediately I felt pain struck across my cheek it was that …no one has ever slapped like this. Not even my parents and this girl just slapped me like that?!

 

“ Jung Mi Ho. Watch out because you will go D-O-W-N…” with that I headed to Kim Young Man’s office.

 

--

 

“ Mr Kim…” I whined. He was friends with my father and my father told him to look after me and not let go through anything tough.

 

 “ Neh? Jin Ri? Omo, why are your cheeks swollen? Did you fall over?” He asked sympathetically and tears trickled down my cheeks.

 

“ N-No…it’s okay. I can tolerate a little violence…” I muttered and his eyes amplified in astonishment. “ Who touched you?! Bullying in SM Ent.? AND, with my best friend’s daughter? They must have a black heart. Trust me Jin Ri, I will protect you. Just tell me the name and they will be forced to leave…” I smiled.

 

“ Well…I found out a secret about her…but she was scared that I would reveal it so she terrorized me. It was really scary…” I expressed. Awws, where did my acting genes come from?

 

“ Secret? Can you tell Uncle?” he calmly purred. “ B-But she would threaten me and…” I argued but he just furrowed his eyebrows.

 

“ Didn’t I tell you, that girl would disappear? Tell me her name,” Brilliant.

 

“ It’s SHINee’s Jung Miho…” I breathed.

 

--

 

I stepped out of Mr Kim’s office and beamed at my act; how wonderful! She will leave; Uncle will deal with this perfectly, now now now. Where is Krystal?

 

_____________________

Millie’s POV

_____________________

 

“ Jonghyun Oppa! Look your fans are growing stronger and supporting your relationship!” I beamed at the SHINee homepage on SM.

 

“ Chincha?! Wow! SHAWOLS are the best fans in kpop!” he admired.“ I bet they can accept Key and your relationship aswell…” Jonghyun added and I blushed furiously.

 

“ K-Key O-Oppa and I are just f-f-friends…” I clarified but he still had that stupid smirk on his face. “ Sure, Dongsang…friends that kiss each other!” Jonghyun mocked.

 

“ Kim Jonghyun!” A raging Key came and tackled Jjong to the floor. I guess he overheard our conversation.

 

--

 

Manager Oppa stormed into my room and glared at the duo fighting on the floor. “ Guys, we need to talk.”

 

We congregated in the living room, is it just me or is déjà vu killing me right now?

 

“ I’m not going to say who but someone in SM is accusing Miho having ‘anger management’ problems and ‘violence matters’. Apparently you slapped her across the face and it left a purple bruise that hasn’t subsided. How are you going to explain this?”

 

Slapping? Bruise? OH. IT’S CHOI JINRI.

 

She runs to the freaken CEO to tell me off?! What a dibby dobber D:

 

“ I seriously think her attitude was completely filthy when she was talking to me. No manners or any sign of respect to her sunbae,” I confessed but it wasn’t very convincing at all.

 

“ Millie-ah, you shouldn’t be so pissed off…whatever idols do are under the spotlight of a camera,” Minho cooed but it didn’t really comfort me at all.

 

“ I believe that girl must have said dirty words which lead to Miho slapping her. She must have acted very disrespectful…” Taemin supported and I grinned a little.

 

“ Millie-ah, is it Choi Jin Ri?” Key calmly asked. How does he know?!

 

“ Eh? Why do you ask?” I tried to hide my amazement. “ She’s always like that since she was a trainee, it’s okay she’ll get over it soon…” Key explained but I objected. She won’t get over it this time my ‘sixth sense’ told me.

 

“ Hmm, I believe not. I actually think she wants to destroy me this time…She wants to take over me and be the one that is ‘loved’ by SHINee,” Maybe I understand how she feels?

 

“ Really? Sulli from f(x) is a fan of us?” Onew perked up from slouching. Interested in that little brat?! Isn’t she attractive…?

 

“ Nah, I don’t think this would do much harm. Even fans are starting to accept Se Kyung’s scandal…this is nothing compared to Idol dating!” Jonghyun reinforced.

 

But something seriously isn’t right. Am I being too sceptical?

 

“ But I have this really terrible feeling washing over me and I don’t think Mr Kim would ever forgive me for it.” I stated but they just smiled.

 

“ It’ll be alright, Miho-ah!” Taemin Oppa cheered.

 

“ Guys, Miho has to see Mr. Kim now. Wish her luck; we don’t know if she can get through this because Sulli is CEO’s best friend’s daughter. He might be a bit harsh on these matters because if he does not do anything about it his best friend might be angered but if he does, Miho might leave SHINee causingheaps of controversy and scandal. It’s a tough situation…” Manager Oppa discussed.

 

--

 

“ Annyong-haseo. Jung Miho immida!” I greeted and he gestured for me to sit down. “ I’m sure you know why you are here, Miss Jung. I hope you understand the significance of violence and anger management in an artist company. It is unacceptable and horrific. I’m sure you’ve seen Miss Choi JinRi’s bruise, it has gone pretty bad and netizens and reporters are starting to wonder why. What can I say to them?” Mr. Kim lectured.

 

“ Excuse me Mr. Kim but I don’t have any anger management or violence problems. I am completely normal and the only reason I smacked her is because of her impolite attitude. Not anything else and her bruise, I’m really sorry. What can I do about it?” I quarrelled.

 

“ Hmmmm, you sure? Her attitude? I think it was because she found these!” he shouted and showed me numerous photos of Key and I…kissing.

 

.

--

Heyyy (: How have you been? I haven't been updating for 5 days *w* Missed me yeah?! LOL.

Sulli is being such a pest, do you think your CEO would forgive you? Or maybe you have to leave? Teehee ^^ By the way, this story is ending around 25? Idk...it's around 20-25 though. :3 I need to finish this and then write an apply one xD Come apply okay? Remember this is fanfiction and f(x)/Sulli/Krystal isn't es in like real life. Please take it easy ^^

PLEASECOMMENT&SUBSCRIBE<3