SeungBer

Love and Shine

 

_______________________

Millie’s POV

_______________________

 

I dragged Mr T.O.P from the crowd; does he know what happened to Amber?

 

“ Miho-ah, what do you want to say?” he inquired, a little puzzled. “I was wondering if you knew why Amber didn’t want to see you…” I said getting straight to the point.

 

“Yeah, Tiffany and the chocolates…I remember,” he mumbled and shook his head in shame. At least he knows that she’s in pain.

 

“Well, why do you think she tried out for SM?” I asked again. “Because she likes rapping?” So blunt ==;

 

Choi Seunghyun you are such a .

 

“ Of course not! She never liked music in her life! It was because of you! YOU! She wants revenge from you okay? She really REALLY hated you from that day, you should repay her…” I spat out and he stared at me in awe.

 

“ Chincha?! But it’s been like 6 years! Why is she still trying?”

 

Because she loves you pabo -.-

 

But I can’t say that…obviously. “Because she still hasn’t got her ‘rightful revenge’ REPAY HER SUNBAE! My cousin has gone all tomboy-ish because of you. She detests herself not, I don’t like her like this, and she’s so cold to everyone. Change her~” I suggested but he just shrugged.

 

“ How can I? She’s just a girl…from my past…” he mumbled. Aish, he is slow like a freaking snail…

 

“ Okay, just talk to her or something! My cousin is all ‘yours’ now just chase after her! Aish! Just go Sunbae!” I whined and pushed him out of the door.

 

See Amber, that’s all I can do :X

 

--

 

“ Millie-ah, what’s with Seunghyun Hyung? What did you ask him?” Minho Oppa inquired, “ Nothing much…” I smiled.

 

“ Oh really?” Dae Sung Sunbae smiled and muttered something under his breath.

 

“ Anyways, we got to go! See you guys soon araso? Congrats again!” Ji Yong Sunbae waved and Big Bang left in a flash. Aren’t they are kind bunch?

 

Oh wait! I forgot their autographs and photos -.-

 

Aish, silly me.

 

--

I walked into the kitchen for some scrumptious dessert. Maybe Gelato?

" Key can I have ice-cream aswell?"I asked when he dug his hands onto the Coffee Gelatos.

" No...You have to get it yourself." He saidran upstairs with the ice-cream box.That little…

" Yah! KIM KI BUM!!!!!" I yelled and followed him up the stairs. No one can stop me from getting my dessert! No one.

" Kibum Oppa!!!"I screeched.

" You mean Key, Oppa..." heclarifiedand he’s gelato spoon in delight.Gosh I’m so hungry >_<

" Hmph! You just take the whole box of ice-cream!!" Iangrily pouted but he just smirked.

" Mianhe...want one?" he offered. Hmm, reject him first and let him beg you. Hahahah, I’m so evil xD

" No..."I declined but immediately regretted it.

" Fine I'll eat it all, there's only one left," he started poking his spoon into the ice-cream. The last one!

" No!!! Now I don't even GETONE!!!!!!! AISH!!"I cursed and scoffed.

" Want a bite?" heteased,

" ..."Silence. Isn’t it a bit awkward?

" You can bite the part I haven't bitten..." headded only to receive a nod from me. This doesn’t really count…right?!

" Wahh!! It's so nice!!" I praised and let the delicious dessert melt my heart.

________________________

Nobody's POV

_________________________

. Let's just see what they are doing," Jonghyun confirmedthey sneak up towards Key’s room.

" Are they sharing ice-cream? " Onew staredthrough the creek through the doorliterally fainting at the sight.


" Oh My God..." Minho just whispered a little tooLOUDLY.“Are they dating? Our contract...one has to leave..." Jonghyun murmured.
" Jonghyun Hyung! You shouldn’t be talking! You’re the one dating as well but Mr. Kim Young Man got over it because you weren’t dating a fan and he thought this might test your popularity. Anyway don't you think they look cute?" Taemin stated, while Jjong continuously glared at him.

‘Se Kyung is different’ Jjong thought and scowled.

“No!" they all yell just to get the attention of our little ‘couple’.

*Key & Miho walk out*

“ What are you guys doing?” Key asked.

" Whatare you guysdoing?Sharing ice-cream?! It's TOO close. You can't be like this, remember our contract?!" Onew blurtedoutturning his Leader mode ‘on’.

" I don't know, she wanted to share ice-cream with me..." Key innocently staredatMiho.

" You said there wasn't any ice-cream left! "Millie protested and puffed her cheeks.

" Well I only said 'there is only one left' which is in THIS box butnot in the FRIDGE,"Key rebutted and chuckled at Miho’s expression. She was secretly laughing inside…but fuming in anger and embarrassment as well.

" You’reso evil...hmph!!"Miho-ah said as she walked away.

Why does Key have to make me embarrassed, all the time?!

______________________

Seung Hyun’s POV

_____________________

Where can that girl be? Did I really hurt her that bad she goes guy-ish and trains for 6 years just to get ‘revenge’ from me…isn’t that a bit childish? Aish…

*Flashback*

 

“ Seung Hyun Oppa, do you want to go to the movies?” Tiffany offered but I just shook my head, “ The Mall?” Again I declined. “ My House?” And yet I didn’t accept.

“ Yah! Choi Seung Hyun! I dated you so you could do whatever I say, listen to me!” she complained but I just shrugged.

I had to be glued to this , apparently her parents can pay for my mother’s hospital bills if I devote some time with her daughter. Like ‘dating’ her and rejecting every other girl on earth. Anything for Omma is worth it, right?

--

" Seunghyun Oppa...do you want some chocolate?"this Amber girl bowed in front of me. Oh, she was the cool one in my class and pretty…but Tiffany is next to me. Aish, Mianhe Amber-ah…

" No...can't you see I'm busy with Tiffany? Now go away..."I gestured her to leave and grabbed the box of chocolates from her. To continue the act I just chucked the chocolates into the bin. Maybe she was looking at me back then? Did she spend lots of time making it?

I really didn’t know anything. But, Mianhe Amber-ah. Chincha Mianhe.

--

One day, I discovered the ‘Amber-girl’ disappeared…must’ve been Tiffany.

“ Jagiya (means ‘Honey’) where’s that stalker of mine? She’s not here today!” I tried to sound rather mean but it turned out differently.

“ You care about that ?! Are you serious, Choi Seung Hyun? You didn’t notice my new earrings but noticed her disappearance. That’s impossible!” Tiffany nagged once again.

“ Aish! Tiffany, this is over. Let’s break up, I’m sick of you, you’re constantly talking about fashion and all this girl stuff I don’t care about and all you like about me is my face. Ugly ,” I confronted and she immediately burst into tears and slapped me across the face.

Fine, I don’t care. I’m free! Finally!

Amber-ah, where are you?

*End of Flashback*

Amber must’ve been over me by now. How can a grudge take 6 years to get over? That must have cut her pretty deeply…

I continued running around, with mask and glasses to avoid people noticing my identity. I searched in the park with the elderly and the young children. Nobody recognized me here, just perfect. I saw the guy-ish figure on the swing…crying?

I walked over to her but she didn’t notice me. “ A-Amber-ah…” I greeted but she immediately ran away. Luckily I grabbed her hand and she just gave me the dirtest look in the history of dirtys. Her eyes were slightly swollen and a tint of red.

“ Get off me,” she simply said but I refused. “ Talk to me,” I said but she shook her head.

“ What can I talk to you about? Tiffany?” she said but I frowned. I forced her to sit back on the swing while I sat on the other…we have to talk our problems out!

“ I broke up with her in Year 9…when I discovered you disappeared,” I stated and her gaze at me slightly changed. A little more…happier?

Oh really…” she said. “ Why are you so afraid of my presence?” I continued to ask her. I think I hit the sensitive question.

“ Because you make me think of my past… my girly side. You make me remember things I don’t want to remember…” she answered. “ Personally I like you with long hair better, you look cute,” I praised and she blushed a little.

“ T-Thank you…”  she said and I decided to push her swing.

“ Are you over me…?” I questioned but she frowned. “ Of course,” she replied. Hmmm, I believe you.

Soon the silence was filled with laughter and happiness. Can everything just stay like this?

“ Friends yeah?” she said and I nodded. “ Of course!” I said and pulled her into a friendly hug. Americans are fairly ‘open’ right?

“ Hahahaha,”

--

Allkpop Trending Articles!

Choi Seunghyun and f(x) Amber confirmed to be the next couple on MBC’s ‘We got married’!

Article By: KeysAngel

MBC’s hit variety show ‘We Got Married’ is introducing a new, fresh couple! The rookie group’s charismatic ‘Amber Liu’ with the original and distinctive Big Bang’s ‘Choi Seung Hyun’ how will they interact? With some language barrier will they be a hit like the other couples? (Jo Kwon + GaIn & YongHwa + Seohyun)

Please anticipate the new couples; the episode will be airing on 12th November 2010. Can’t wait to see the thrilling interaction between the two!

Congrats to the new ‘Seungber’ couple!

--