{13} Stalker Strikes!

Love and Shine

 

They started calling Miho Millie now, well Key and Minho only XD

_____________________________

Millie’s POV

_____________________________

 

*After Chat with Manager*

 

“ S-S-Skinship? With Miho-ah?” Taemin Oppa stuttered and blushed. Ngawwww,I want to eat him. XD

 

“ Leave it to me my fellow members,” Jonghyun smirked. Ughhh! Jonghyun Oppa you little…Aish.“ Shut up, Kim Jonghyun! No one is touching my little Miho!” Onew protested and pulled me towards him.

 

“ Yah! Stop fighting!” Key stated…more skinship with Key, perhaps? I laughed silently to the thought of it…

 

“ Millie-ah, who are you thinking about? Me?” Minho teased; it’s so awkward when he said Millie. “ Hehehe, no…but, what are we doing tomorrow?” I questioned.

 

“ I am acting with Miho-ah!” Taeminnie suggested and hooked onto my arm. “ Kyahhh, I don’t mind actually. Being next to a cutie pie is fine with me!” I laughed yet…I was thinking of somebody else.

 

“ I agree, then,” Onew Oppa said. Jonghyun Oppa shrugged and Minho Oppa nodded.

 

“ Yah! I disagree! Can’t I be with Millie? Hmph! No fair!” Key is such a kid. We’re just tracking down a stalker, gosh! Heheheh, but it’s skinship too ^_^

 

“ No, Miho-ah is mine!” Taeminnie said.

 

“ Ugh! I’m doing thisfor sure! Listen to Omma!” Key stated, smirking at Taemin.

 

“ What Omma?” I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

 

“ Ohhh, we forgot to tell you!” Onew said, “ We have a SHINee family actually. I am the Grandaddy; Jonghyun is the Appa; Key is the Omma; Taemin and Minho are the sons. And now, we are the happy family!”

Really? There was a SHINee family?!

 

“But…what about me?” I mumbled.

 

“ Miho-ah. You can be…the…my affair woman, since Key is so naggy sometimes” Jonghyun suggested earning the scariest death glare from Key and I scrunched up my face in response. Me? Affair? No!

 

“ How about the baby sister?” Minho said and flashed me a wink. Kyahhh! Hot! So y eyes. Heeheh. “Actually, sure!” I agreed.

 

“ So it’s me and Miho right?” Key asked again. “ F-F-Fine..” I nodded and ran into the room blushing.

 

KEY AND I! SKINSHIP? ;D

 

-NEXT DAY-

 

“ Okay you guys, we aren’t coming to school today because we have schedules; Onew has to do his musical and Minho, Taemin and I have Star King to film,” Jonghyun announced and left the house along with the others.

 

--

 

Key and I left the house hand-in-hand…sometimes I feel like a couple with him. Seriously, that smile on his face is so kawaii J

 

“ Millie-ah, smile.” Key muttered and squeezed my hand tightly. We purposely didn’t go on the private van but we went on public transport. Now isn’t this going to be scandal?

 

SHINee Mascot, Jung Mi Ho going to school with Key SHINee HAND-IN-HAND!’

 

I can just imagine tomorrows headline but fortunately manager was going to calm the stupid reporters praying for delicious news.

 

____________________

Key’s POV

__________________

 

Hand-in-Hand with Millie! Now that is so y! Seriously something is wrong with me lately, I’ve wanted to get closer to her and it feels so awkward and weird around her.

 

We the bus arrived but unfortunately there weren’t any seats left. We stood awkwardly taking occasional glances at each other; yet we were still holding hands.

 

Suddenly the bus turned at an abrupt turn and Millie lost her balance grabbed onto my arms. I stole a smile and felt so warm.

 

I don’t know why, but she just wrapped her arms around my waist and I put my arm around her and one on the railing.

 

Her embrace is so … warm and safe. I want to stay here forever.

 

“ Oh My God! Clean my eyes! It’s SHINee’s Key if with the Jung Mi Ho! Are they dating?!”

 

“ I can’t believe it! That girl such a flirtacious ! Throwing herself at the SHINee Oppas!”

 

“ Key is Mine! What are they doing?!”

 

Ugh! Fans on the bus…can’t you just shut up and not break the moment?

 

“ Miho-ah, come one, school is the next stop, let’s get ready,” I mumbled and led her to the bus doors. I think Millie heard since she just nodded sadly.

 

Pshhh! They are just fans! Ignore them.

 

--

 

“ Yah! Jung Mi Ho, where was that happy expression you had before? Do you hate me that much?” I encouraged her, she looks so depressed man. “ No, I don’t, I just don’t like those comments from those fans…I thought SHAWOLS were nicer,” she said. (YAH! Don’t say anything about SHAWOLS! I’m cool XD)

 

_____________________________

Millie’s POV

______________________________

 

 

“ They are nice, they just don’t know what’s going on. So today, let’s spend it forgetting about everything around us and live in our little world, araso? How about you are my girlfriend for today?” he whispered next to my ear and I nodded.

 

I hid my face in my palms, I was so red. My ears, oh god. The idol dude, Key just ‘asked me out’!

 

Technically…

 

BREATHE IN BREATHE OUT! [B2ST x]

 

I grabbed my books and locked my locker, Key literally just put his arm on my shoulder, I stared at the hand for a second. Can’t this just stay forever?

 

“ Jung Mi Ho! What do you want for lunch? Should we have kimichi and rice or dobogki?” he asked and I simple said , “ dobogki ofcourse!”

 

_______________________

Someone’s POV

_______________________

 

That girl…what do you want? Hehehe, maybe I just literally make you mine, right? Tell that guy to go away for goodness sake!

 

Are you guys glued together?

 

Hugging each other, holding hands and arms around shoulders, too cheesy don’t you think so?

 

--

 

Oh yes! Jung Mi Ho went into the ladies bathroom. Muhahahaha, my time to shine Key! I snuck into the ladies bathroom and hid in the cubicle next to Miho’s, after I heard the water flush and the click when she was opening the door, I jumped on her. Covering and nose and she fainted.

 

Wonderful!

 

I dropped her ring onto the floor to leave evidence that she was actually ‘kidnapped’ and wrote a letter to the dearest key. I dragged Millie to the opposite exit and to the old factory.

 

______________________

Key’s POV

______________________

 

Falling down the toilet is not good…where are you Millie? Yah, did she leave the other way? Did something happen to her? Or did her M come today…?

 

Since, no one was in the bathroom I went in. Surprisingly all the doors were unlocked but there was a ring and a note on the floor. Crap, it’s her’s,

 

The stalker went too overboard and actually kidnapped her, who the freaking hell are you?

 

Note:

 

Yah! Kim Ki Bum! Aren’t you an idol? You’re smart right? I’ll give you 2 hours (Starting 11:09am) to save your little Miho or else,I’ll then kill her. She will be mine forever! MUAHAHHAAHAHAHA!

 

Sincerely – You know who ;D

 

Arghhh! Manager hyung your idea is so; dangerous.

 

I held the note and called everyone back home.

--

 

“ Guys! Miho is kidnapped by the stalker…and left another stupid note of his for me, there is approximately 90 minutes before our Millie will…perish. How can we search for her?!” I demanded for answers yet everyone was worried and depressed. Come on! Can’t you think of something?

 

“ Sorry, guys. It was my stupid idea for the skinship crap and now the stalker is just really pissed. If Millie dies, I will go join her to show responsibility to her family and friends,” Manager Hyung bravely said yet it didn’t really help.

 

“ Where was she even kidnapped?” Minho asked. “ The Ladies…” I mumbled.

 

“ Ohhh, how about we just look around eerie areas around us. He couldn’t have gone far!” Onew suggested and we all created a search party and went to different locations.

 

-12:46pm-

 

The Old Clothing Factory…that sounds pretty bad. I walked into the factory and heard a sound of a man and a woman arguing about something. The woman was on a chair and tied on, it was Millie.

 

“ JUNG MI HO! WHY DON’T YOU LOVE ME!? JUST THAT IDIOTIC IDOL KEY? I MEAN, WHAT’S SO GOOD ABOUT THAT GUY?” He looks like one of the guys at the basketball court…what was his name again?

 

Mi ho was blindfolded but wasn’t taped. Maybe she knows this person?

 

“ STALKER! I don’t even know you! How can I love you? Plus Key is almighty! Kind, caring and friendly. Even if he’s bullying me sometimes, I find it kind of cute! I love when he hugs me and when he holds my hand. I feel so warm and comfortable you don’t understand!” She expressed.

 

Does she…(by any chance) like me?!

 

“ NO MATTER HOW GOOD YOU DESCIBE HIM NOW YOU WILL NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN! You will BE MINE FOREVER IN less than 10 MINUTES! HAHAHAHAHA!”

 

Oh God,that name what is it? So familiar, god that voice of his is haunting me.

 

 I remember the name…it’s…

 

--

Hey!!! *waves* So...who should be the the creepy stalker? LOLOL, Please vote ^_^ And, I think there will be a kiss next chapter. YAAY! Finally ;)  LOL, can you see that they like each other actuall? Hehehehehehe, It's so fun when I'm writing ;)  LOLz!!

VOTE BELOW!!! ;D

PLEASECOMMENTANDSUBSCRIBE<3<3<3