The Plan

Love and Shine

____________________

MIHO’S POV

____________________

 

“ Omo, Joon Oppa!” Wow, I never knew my friends all came to this school.

 

“ Annyong Miho-ah! Wow, when did SHINee come to this school?” he looked slightly confused, I shot SHINee another look and they looked away embarrassed.

 

Slightly confused, I continued my conversation, “ What? Did they go to another school before?” I scratched my head, puzzled obviously. What? Did they do something bad?

 

“ Yeah, duh! They use to go to an all private male school, they transferred here for you. Didn’t you know, Miho-ah?” Chincha?! For me? Ngawww, they are so cute! Hehehe, I feel somewhat unique and great.

 

“ Anniyo, they didn’t tell me, omo. Heheeh, Hello Hyung Seung, Yo Seob, Kevin, Mir and Dong Ho!” I pinched Dong Ho’s cheeks and he pouted at me.

 

“ Noona! Stop pinching my cheeks! I’m not a kid anymore,” he sulked. LOL, you wish, Dong Ho. You are always my little dongsaeng!

 

“ Ngaww, you’re so cute!” I this hair and gave me another fierce look. What?

 

“ Miho-ah, long time no see,” Hyung Seung greeted. “ Yes, yes. It’s been a long time. Hmmm, I have a very busy schedule lately,” I continued.

 

“ I know, I know. Weren’t you with Yuki the other day? Filming a Music Video?” Mir added. How does he know? “ Mir Oppa, how do you know?” I eyed him suspisciously. Is he the stalker?

 

“ Well, someone told me.” Someone? Who?

 

“ Miho-ah! Aren’t you coming?” I heard an irritated Sulli’s voice echoed at the back of the lunch area.

 

“ Neh!” I responded and gave them a little bow and left.

 

Who? Could it be Mir?

--

 

“ Heyy, you are so awesome!” a girl named Krystal complimented, I was briefly introduced to everyone, they all seemed so enthusiastic. Too enthusiastic.

 

“ Ahahaha, kamsanmida!” I kinded of bowed a little, they were all smiling like crazy people, aren’t they just a little too excited.

 

“ Miho-ah, can I call you Unnie? Sulli asked. “ Sure, thing! So can Krystal!”

 

“ YAY! They cheered and did a little high-five, ahaha, I guess they’re just excited.

 

“ Guys, can’t you see Miho is a little uncomfortable?” Vicmoria? No, Victoria Unnie noticed my thoughts. Smart…

 

“ Yeah, and stop acting like weirdos, you’re like this normally,” the Luna girl stared at the innocent 2.

 

“ No, no! Of course not! What are you thinking?” Krystal clarified and smiled naively. I sense…danger.

 

“ Hehehe, what can we do anyway? We’re just girls” Sulli added. But girls can do so much; they are more dangerous that guys.

 

The rest of lunch was spent talking about random stuff and my life in SHINee’s dorm, Krystal and Sulli were way too exaggerating their personality. They seemed as friendly as ever. Luna was more of a quiet and nice girl, Victoria was like a mother to all of them and more responsible.

--

“ Miho-ah!! Oppa missed you!” Taemin smiled and ran towards me for a hug. I opened my arms wide and he hugged me ever so tightly. “ I c-c-can’t, b-b-breathe,” I choked.

 

“ Oh, Mianhe!” he smiled shamefully. Still like a cutie!

 

“ How was the group? Did they treat you nicely?” Key asked and flashed me a killer-smile. Oh My God, calm down Millie. Calm Down. Do not faint and make a fool of yourself. Chill the fangirl adrenalin.

 

“ T-t-they were n-n-nice,” I stuttered. “ Are you okay Miho? Why are you stuttering? Did they threaten you? What did they do? What happened!?” Key suddenly turned into a spastic reporter and threw me millions of questions. I was just…shy.

 

“ I-I’m fine. It’s okay,”

 

“ Miho-ah! I want a hug!” Jonghyun, Jonghyun. You never fail to create a erted image in my mind but I embraced him warmly.

 

“ Me! Me! My turn!” Onew opened his arms widly and I charged at him. Hehehe, what am I? A tree hugger?

 

“ Yah! How can I not get one?” Minho asked and crossed his hands. Fine, fine, IMMA TREE HUGGER! XD

 

“ Well guess what? I need something special,” Key said and smirked. What are you doing? Stop walking towards me. He pinned me to the wall as the other boys looked in horror. My first kiss is doomed for Key?!

 

Well, actually. I don’t really mind but I thought it was going to be romantic and lovey. You know, like on a beach at sunset and a passionate kiss while the water washes towards our feet. Ahhh, How romantic.

 

But where the hell am I right now?

 

He was leaning forward, oh . Oh my god. What the hell? I shut my eyes tightly and squirmed. “ S-Stop” I muttered under my breath.

 

_____________________

KEY’S POV

_____________________

“ S-stop,” she muttered. Huh? Why? Wae-yo?

 

I’m not even going to kiss her! I’m just playing around and getting my fellow SHINee members hyped up and a little jealous. LOL.

 

I acted shocked and then smiled again. She forced a small curve on her lips. With that, I pecked her lightly on the foreword.

 

Something made me feel weird, did I actually want to kiss her? What am I doing?

 

A sigh of relief washed over her face, “ Yah! Do you hate me that much?”

 

“ No, I hate how you tease me. It’s so mean >_<” she said and ran away…blushing? I chuckled at the sight.

--

 

“ Hyung! What were you thinking to do to my Miho-ah?” Taemin argued. “ She’s not yours! I wam just fooling around,” I defended. It wasn’t my bad!

 

“ Kim Ki Bum! Stop teasing her then! Can’t you see she is still a normal fangirl at heart?” Onew said angrily. What?!

 

“ Hyung, be nicer to her la~ Don’t always get into fights and stuff!” Even Minho was on her side. Seriously…

 

“ Skinship is good and all but you can’t fool around with her! It’s Jung Miho!” Jonghyun protested.

 

Everyone on her side? Hahaha, it’sjust out of jealous. Just. My fellow members wouldn’t turn me down like that!

--

 

I strolled down the hallway after the 4 ditched me to find Miho. Aish! I was just playing, I pouted and sat down on a seat.

 

Seriously, why is this bothering me so much? Like is it because I am their mum or is it because of the members ‘betraying’ me for Miho? Why do I even care about Miho? She’s just another fangirl, right? But she’s the SHINee mascot so maybe she is a special fangirl. Just a little more special and the guys are on her side. Oh My God. What the?!

 

Now, I am going off topic. Wait. Was there even a topic? Argh! I raged and chucked pebbles into the water.

 

“ Oppa!” Ewww, that voice sounds so high and weird.

 

“ Key Oppa!” Me?

 

“ Uhhh, who are you?” A girl with straight black hair and big eyes. Fan girl…?

 

“ I’m Krystal! Miho’s new friend at school!” she explained. Well, well, well; how can this fake be Miho’s friend?! Like look at her trying to wink at me!

 

“ Ahaha, I see and what do you want?”

 

“ Can I have Miho’s number? I forgot to ask her before and I can’t find her now,” Number? That seems unharmful.

 

“ Okay, her number is 0333033388,” I said off the top of my head. Omo, I remember it?

 

“ Wahh, you guys are close. You even remember her number! Thank you by the way,” She smiled wait that kind of looked like a smirk. She waved and ran off.

 

Something’s weird…

 

_________________________

Sulli’s POV

_________________________

 

I stared at the people, Key was leaning to kiss that ! I immediately took photos at appropriate shots to look like they were actually kissing. This girl will pay. For everything.

 

Key oppa! Why do you like her? She’s so ordinary!

 

Krystal – Hey Sulli!

Sulli – Yes?

Krystal – I got the number. It was so easy!

Sulli – Hahaha, good job, !

Krystal – Stop swearing, now let’s go to part two.

Sulli – We’ll leave part two for next week, araso? We can’t rush this.

Krystal – Okayy, we need to be closer to that .

Sulli – Nehh! No go to class you rebel!

Krystal – Not as rebel as you! Thinking up of this plan.

Sulli – Pshh, thanks? Bye bye hun.

Krystal- LOL, Annyong!

 

Hehehe, I bet we can ruin her. She is like nothing compared to us; well me. SHINee oppas will be mine in the end, Krystal? Pshhh!

 

Her Minho is mine and so are all the rest of them. Tee Hee!

 

______________________

Minho’s POV

______________________

 

I went to buy a drink from the vending machine when I saw someone suspiscious at Miho’s locker. He was trying to stuff a letter down the gap.

 

“ Yah! You!” I screamed and the person immediately ran away, dropping the letter and a ring? Is he the stalker?

 

I opened the envelope and it revealed a letter in really girly paper, is that how you confess to a girl?

 

 Annyong! Miho-shi! We meet again! How was your day? I witnessed that kiss of yours with your little Key Oppa. Gosh, you’re attractive aren’t you? Getting the hearts of all your oppas. Well, not for long! You will be mine. Forever!

 

Beware of the people around you, especially those girls, there so dodge. And, stay away from the oppa or I might dosomething funny. Heheheehehe. I am crazy for you! I am waiting for you! I am watching you!

Hahahahah!

 

Sincerely – YOU KNOW WHO! ;D

 

Wow, Miho-ah, your stalker is really creepy…

 

__________________

MIHO’S POV

__________________

 

-After School-

 

“ Manager, I think I need to talk to you about the stalker letters,” I sat down with Manager and the SHINee members. I kept my expression stern and serious.

 

“ Yes, what is it?”

 

“ Well, recently there has been a stalker sending me threatening letters to ‘keep away’ from SHINee and all male species because apparently I will be theirs and stuff. It is getting really annoying; how can you make it stop?” I explained.

 

“ Well, that is very typical for stars. But to lure the stalker to do it again you must show that you are really close to SHINee, like do more skinship and stuff and we will hide security around Miho’s locker to track them down. That is the plan,” Manager explained.

 

“ Ohh….” I mumbled.

 

Skinship? With SHINee?

___________________________________________________________________

Hey! I'm back with a late-ish update! :(   Sorry for making Sulli and Krystal bad. :L   LOL, I don't really like them. LOL, the plan is awesome. MORE skinship (: Maybe a real kiss? LOL. My order of fanfics updating.

Tomorrow : My Rebel GF

Tuesday: Colourful Life

Wednesday: Love and Shine

Please support all! 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIBERSARELOVED<3<3<3