{14} My First Kiss...

Love and Shine

 

_________________

Millie’s POV

__________________

10 minutes? I’m going to die? Just like this?

 

Impossible, god are you that unfair?

 

How can it be? I-I’m…16! Haven’t even lived a forfilling and entertaining life. And the worst part, this anonymous guy was going to me first. ! LIKEOH MY PIZZA! R-A-P-E! I might give my ity to someone, I’ve never seen before! That’s completely pathetic, well maybe it’s not even calledpathetic because I can’t tell anyone about this horrific experience because I will be dead. Maybe I can tell Christ?

 

What the hell am I talking about?!

 

Maybe I’ve gone a little naggy and wingy from Key? Ohh…Key Oppa. HELP ME!!!

 

“ My dear Miho-ah, exactly 5 minutes now. I can’t wait till the time passes! I love you so much that I can die for it! You are so cool! When I first saw you at the basketball court you were so pretty and nice but you didn’t even notice my existence! Like honestly, I’m not that bad…” He mumbled under his voice.

 

So this person was at the basketball court? Then he must be one of Joon Oppa’s friends! HOLY…people around me are so crazy and dangerous.  

 

If someone actually rescues me,I will confess to Key Oppa, I don’t care if he rejects me. It is worth a try… you just don’t know when you are going to die…

Aish, someone get me out of here! :L

______________________

Key’s POV

______________________

 

Oh, I remember. His name was, Hyun Seung…that night he was staring at her all the time, How come I didn’t realise?! -.-”

I called the others to tell them exactly where I was, . 3 minutes left. The pedo guy was staring at his watch, obviously irritated. Thankfully he wasn’t facing Millie.

 

I crept towards Millie, step by step make sure no objects were in my way. Closer and closer. Soon I was near her chair and I started untying ropes the on her hands. She struggled but I managed to calm her down.

 

Unintentionally Millie stammered on a small pebble and Hyun Seung immediately turned around and glared at me. … I didn’t notice that he actually had a knife in his hand and he was caressing it as if it was his little baby.

 

And finally, he lost it.

 

He charged at me with the sharp blade but obviously I made a run for it. I was fast but not quite, he was gaining speed and smirked at me.

 

“ Kim Ki Bum-shi, don’t try running away from the winner Cross Country,” he chuckled. FML.

 

“ Millie-go get help!!!” I screeched. He hands were finally free and she ripped the tape from her eyes. Her eyes amplified when she saw Hyun Seung and my state of running.

 

“ YAHH! JANG HYUN SEUNG!” She yelled at the top of her voice. That caught Hyun Seung’s attention and he stopped chasing me. Millie winked at me as if I needed to do something.

 

Well technically,I needed to do something before Hyun Seung decides to take the initiative and her before she seduces him…ewww. My mind is going retarded.Stuff you Kim Jonghyun!

 

Polluting my mind!

 

Thankfully, I called the members to come before, something like this was going to happen. I just knew it! Isn’t the almighty Key just an intellect?

 

But before, I start praising myself; I remembered Millie’s state. She needed help before the distort guy abuses her.

--

“ Guys, Millie’s is in the middle of trying to calm the fanatical stalker down, we need to get her out before he starts doing some filthy actions to her!” I started and they all nodded in agreement.

 

“ So…what are we going to do?” Taemin asked and I started to talk to them about the plan.

_______________________

Nobody’s POV

_______________________

Key stared in disgust as Millie purposes started snogging Hyun Seung to slow down time. Aish…the plan wasn’t really a plan, just Manager Hyung,Taemin and Minho calling the police and Jonghyun and Onew helping me if Key had any troubles.

 

Passionate eh?!  I grabbed a stick and smacked Hyun Seung’s head. Immediately he fainted. Isn’t that easy? -.-

 

 “ Oppa!!!” Minnie yelled and pulled Key into a suffocating hug but Key didn’t seem to mind. “ My first kiss, was gone to Hyun Seung…” she yelped and wiped in repugnance.

 

“ No, it’s not…” Key started and lounged forward and kissed her. She was startled at first but soon responded and they stayed together in each other’s arms for some time.

 

“ MILLIE-AH GWEN-” Onew was cute off when they saw the two kissing. “ Wow…what did I miss out on?” Onew whispered to Jonghyun.

 

“ Something very very interesting,” Jonghyun laughed and Onew smacked him on the head. “ Shut up you ert!” Onew ordered.

 

Abruptly the couple noticed the two arguing and looked away blushing. “ We know what you did Key, don’t be shy about it!” Jonghyun teased.

“ Y-Yah! I-I didn’t do anything,” Key stuttered and glanced at Millie. She was having this naïve grin on her face as if she was in heaven.

 

“ Jung Mi Ho! Confess to me! Do you like my dear son, Ki Bum-shi?” Onew started formally. Key just chuckled at Onew’s expression.

 

“ W-What?!” Millie shouted, but deep inside she just wanted to say ‘ I have loved Kim Ki Bum-shi since I was 12. What kind of stupid question is that?’

 

“ Hyung, you are stupid. Of course she likes Key! She’s a fan! Why is she a SHINee mascot then? But, the question is…who is your favourite in SHINee?” Jonghyun skillfully played with his words.

 

Onew just scratched the back of his neck and smiled. “ My favourite member in SHINee is…” Millie began giving them all a look, “ K-K-Key,” she stammered.

 

Jonghyun smirked, Onew chuckled and Key just started hugging her all over again. “ Remember, I am your first kiss,” Key whispered into Miho’s ear. She blushed furiously but tried and hid in Key’s shoulder.

--

The police Taemin, Minho and Manager Hyung came and the police dragged Hyun Seung away, sentencing him to jail.

One stalker was gone but what aboutSulli and Krystal?

*2 weeks later*

 

On allkpop:

 

 

Article by: KeysAngel

Today on MusicCore SHINee made their shocking comeback ‘One and Only’. New member, Jung Miho’s first live performance with the other Shinest members together, how sparkly will the performance be? This performance is a must watch!

 

The song itself is a soothing, slow song yet it has a very catchy voice mixing the voices of both male and female creating a choir type feeling! I must admit, I am addicted to their song already!

 

Without further ado; SHINee’s One and Only + Jung Miho’s ‘debut performance’!

(*video*)

 

-- 

Hey guys!!!  LOL, I think the pic of an embarassed Key totally suited the chapter xD  The comeback nxt chapter feat. Amber, T.O.P etc. etc. (: Also, this fic is going to end around 20-25 ish :L

Please anticipate ^_^

PLEASECOMMENT&SUBSCRIBE ;D