{4} Scandal

Love and Shine

_____________

Your POV

_____________

I looked at Yoogeun. " Yoogeun-ah from now on I'm your Umma!!"

" Miho Umma!" he said fluently. Oh Gosh, your a cutie I screamed inside my head.
 

" Oppa, look at my son!" I presented.
 

" He's mine aswell " Jonghyun pouted.

" It's so hard for me to get 'close' to babies' but I really like them" Onew said.
 

" What about you,Key Oppa?"
 

" ..."
 

" Key Oppa?"

He leaned close to my face. What the?! He whispered in my ear.

Thump...Thump...Thump.
 

" I use to be a babysister for my aunts and uncles"
 

I laughed.

__________________________________________________

Rest of SHINee POV [Minho, Taemin, Jonghyun and Onew]

__________________________________________________

I spied suspiciously. What are they doing?

Laughing in their own little, world. What have they done?

____________

Your POV

____________

" Miho Umma, Key Appa looks so cute with you," Yoogeunnie said. Key immediately looked awa.
 

"...."
 

 

~Awkward Silence~

" Come on SHINee!!! We're filming the first scenes of Hello Baby!!!!" Some random Cameraman broke the silence.

" Sure." Onew yelled back.

~First Scene~

{STOPPP!!! Firstly Hello Baby in the fanfic is not going to be EXACTLY the same as the reality show but similar. Also I don't own the show or anything just using the idea. This might also be shorter than the TV Show for the fanfic reasons. Thanks for reading!}

"What you have to do is simple, you walk out of SM and then the cameraman films etc. The car you go on slowly drive off, you guys all act shocked."
 

"Yep. Okay." we agreed.

"Okay. Lights, Camera, ACTION!!!!" The camera dude yells.

This is so weird. I 'tried' to act normal but the feeling that it was going to be on TV was terrible.. I never had this feeling in Australia.

--
~OUR House [Yoogeun's House]~

"Are SHINee ready to be good Parents?" M.I.C says suspensefully." Let's take the test."

~SHINee Changes Clothes~

"What are you?" Jonghyun asked the members.

"Look at yourself, Robin Hood"Minho debated.

~SHINee Clothes~

From Bling Bling Jonghyun = Robin Hood
From Leader(Tofu) Onew = Spider Man
From Maknae Taemin = Kindergarten student. LOL
From Charasmatic Minho = Young Prince
From Almighty Key = Popeye?
From SHINee's Mascot = ...A Fairy

Random fairy costume you wore: 

 

" Um... I look weird," To tell you the truth, I thought it was a bit revealing.

 

" Nah. You look really cute!" Taemin revealed.
 

" Really?! Thanks!!"

~On the Mission Scroll ~

Two SHINee members are going to see the answer and they have to act it out as Parent and Baby but you can't talk. The rest have to guess, you only have three chances.

This Order is picked randomly..

1st : Onew & Taemin
2nd: Key & You

~End of Scroll~

... Right. I feel abnormal.

Onew and Taemin Oppa go to the M.C. Dude and they come back. Obviously Taemin Oppa was the baby and Onew Oppa as the dad. Their act was funny and confusing. It looked like Onew Oppa was holding a something and Taemin listening. In the end they did a hand gesture which was weird. But it looked like...

" Was that a dad trying to make a son sleep?" Minho said.
 

Onew shook his head.
 

" Dad playing a game?" Jonghyun suggested.

However Taemin shook his head.

" One last chance before SHINee's Hello Baby finishes on the first episode! Which member will save SHINee?" the M.C. creates suspense.

" Um...is Onew reading a book to Taemin?" I blurted out.
 

" Yes! That's it!" Onew confirmed.

" With a shocking turn, SHINee's Mascot, Jung Miho saves the day!" the M.C exaggerates.

Yay~

But now I have to act with Key...not that I don't want to but isn't this embarassing evryone watches through the cameras and everything? We walked up to the M.C.
 

" Your topic is spoon-feeding the baby. Like the baby food."
 

" Right. So I'll be the mum and you'll be the baby okay?" I said.
 

" Okay."

We went back to the filming areas and started doing an act. I spoon-feeded Key and he was acting like a child not more than 4 years old. It was funny watching Key do baby faces and stuff.

" This ones easy, you were spoon-feeding!" Taemin guessed correctly.
 

" Correct,"

~ 2nd Mission Scroll ~

You have to do a show that'll entertain the baby. If 3 of you pass then you'll get to see the baby.

~end~

We've already seen the baby but hey! We're on a TV Show. Onew started his, it was hillarious, he did random poses and in the end he did ' the dying-worm' I laughed so hard my stomach-ached. The rest of SHINee, did different acts but only Onew and Key Passed. All the pressure was on me, would SHINee's Hello Baby end on the first episode?

"Fighting Miho-ah!" SHINee yelled.

Err...what am I suppose to do!!!! I did some extremely cute faces and poses, in front of the camera, I didn't think twice and they just came. In the end I started to doing Gee, the dance version...I was actually pretty good. XD The thing ended and...

Miho-ah...PASS!!!

" Yay! I screamed. They nearly jumped on me. Self-control~

" Woo!" Everyone screamed.

The rest of the filming was smoothly done and we finally get to see Yoogeun!!! But before that we cleaned the house and I cooked a delicious soup I learnt from Amber, she should've been a cook... After all the preparing and the 'parental missions'...

Minho opened the door and the adorable Yoogeun walked in. My gosh, everytime I see him his so Kawaii~ We got to know him and soon we ended the 'first episode' of Hello Baby.

~Night~

" Where should we have dinner?" I asked as we drove in the SHINee.
 

" How about Pizza Hut?" Taemin suggested, LOL.

" Cool. Let's go!"

~Pizza Hut~
 

We went in with hats and sunglasses in case anyone starts harassing us.
 

" How many people?"
 

" 6 people" Onew mumbled with a low voice.
 

" Okay," asnd the waiter leads us to a table.

" What do you guys want to order?" I asked.
 

" I want a Hawaiian Pizza and a Spaghetti Cabornara," Onew ordered.
 

" Onew hyung turned into a pig..."Minho murmured. Sometimes Minho is quiet but when he's not he has really got a sense of humor...
 

" Haha...okay so we'll have Set A,B and Hawaiian Pizza and Spaghetti Cabornara," Jonghyun orders to the female waiter.

Soon the food arrived and we ate. I gobbled up most of my noodles because I was famished.

Inevitably a waiter brushed my hat off my head just to cause my sunglasses fall off aswell.
 

" Ahh!!" I covered my face in embarassment.

Crap. Crowds of people start gathering around us because most people knew the SHINee masot contest. Their phones point at us, taking loads of photoes. I tried to move but the crowd pushed more forward. I was stuck...

A grasp on my hand made me come back to life.

It was Key who pulled me out of the Pizza Hut.

We ran, but the crowds were fast aswell. Quick we'll break up into small groups. Remember to go home!!!" Onew yelled as he broke off with Jonghyun.

Taemin went with Minho and I was with 'my' Key. We ran and ran until we arrived at a bus stop and coincidentally the last bus came. Finally to a safe place, our hands still locked together.
 

" Sorry.." he laughed and he broke off his tight grip.
 

" We shouldn't go to Pizza Hut today..." I pouted but thankfully I gobbled up a spaghetti before the accident happened.
 

" Where do you want to go?"
 

" I don't know...but we have to go home soon." I said.

--Home--

" Where did you guys go?" Minho inquired.
 

" On the bus, what about you" I replied.
 

" We went practically anywhere..."

--Next Day--

~Newpaper~

'Last night SHINee was at Dongyeon Pizza Hut until they made their idol escape. Key was holding our new SHINee's Mascots hands!'

[Photo]

~End

"What the hell, Manager's going to call any second..."Jonghyun harshly insulted.

~Ring Ding Dong, Ring Ding Dong, Ring, Ding diggy ding ding ding...~

" Yobayseo?"
 

" Guys, I need you at SM, NOW!" Manager Kim ordered.
 

" Okay..." Crap...

--SM--

" Why did you guys take the risk. All idol easily get caught in public areas,"Manager scolded.

" Taemin and Miho-ah  wanted do go," Minho explained.

" Okay, did you know in your contract it states if you fall in love with any member of your group one must leave to clear the scandals," Manager Kim reinforces.
 

" There was this rule? Did SM think we would be gay before?" Onew chuckled.
 

" Well, we planned to add a mascot before you guys even came in SM so we added that rule..."
 

 

"Oh I see..."

Scandals...I see the pain of becoming a public figure.

---