Epilogue: Fallen

Falling for a Misfit

 

"The end..." I said marking the end of the story, I can see kids wiping off their tears away. 

 

"But whyyyyy" one of the kids whined running towards me to lock me in a hug, I pat her back and looked at her.

 

"because that's the way it has to be princess... now everyone, Luhan oppa will be back with some friends, do you like that?" they nodded as I assistef them bavk to their rooms... and perhaps you might be thinking where the heck was I after the whole thing happened? welp, lets just say... I had a new hobby, helping kids out... 

 

Its been a while, but I'm coping up, after all that woyld probably what she wanted for me... 

 

"hey oppa... the prince really loved the princess huh?" 

 

"yup, he sure does..." 

 

"that ! I wont fall in love... like ever, I font want to end up like the Prince, I dont want to get hurt.." i chuckled as I tucked her to bed. 

 

"alright, I am leaving... see you tomorrow" I headed out of the hospital and dragged down to my car to go visit Mr. Seo... and to be honest, me going there is more like an additional hobby now... I mean since I quit football I had a lot of time to do stuffs I didnt knew i had in me... like visiting an old man everyday, seems pretty insane huh? but I guess thats the way it is 

 

She may have been gone, but If theres one thing that she thought me is that I should live my life at any cost... and even if she's nit here with me... Who cares about distance anyways? and someday, ill probably see her once again... 

 

"and there's my favorite luluboooy!" mr seo exclaimed as he opened the door, he welcomed me and made me sit on his sofa, like he usually does, and our favorite bonding? to look at the pictures of seohyun... 

 

It took me a while to understand why he takes pictures of her all the time, even when she's eating... it seems that Mr. Seo already knew about Seohyuns condition beforehand, he just decided nit to, after all he know seohyun didnt want to tell him. 

 

I oponed the last photo album of seohyun, and tge first picture I saw was her sitting on a plane chair, I suppose this is the time where she and Kris was supposed to leave for Paris... 

 

"hey Luhan, can you go look who's at the door?" I we t up to my seat and went to the door... I took a deep breath before I opened the door... I mean I still have my hopes up high... but of course, I wont it wont be happening.. as I opened the door I saw Kai standing with a whole bunch of Exo members and Snsd. 

 

"dude... You didnt told me that there's a party happening here" I arched my brow 

 

"there is?" I asked reluctantly and as I did, I heard loud stereo's playing some kund of party music, everyone came in and bunch of Pizza delivery guys entered too..  okay... just what the heck is happening? 

 

I closed the door as soon as everyones in but as I closed the door, I heared a familliar voice, with that everyone was drawn to silence... just what the hell is happening seriously? 

 

"I AM TRYING TO GET A LEGIT SLEEP IN HERE, WHO THAT FREAKING MUSIC ON?" my heart was racing fast as everyones eyes landed on me, I slowly turned my back and saw a girl on the staircase her hair was a mess, but she's still extremely breath taking... 

 

"SO IT WAS YOU, I didnt knew the culprit was... You..." Before I can protest, she was already right in front of me, I gulped as I tried to catch for air... is this real... or am I just seeing things?

 

"Hey... its like youve seen a ghost" She said leaning to my ear

 

"am I not?" Sge went back to her feet and smiled 

 

" you wanna see how real I am" 

 

"Yes plea--" before I was able to finish the word she pulled me into a kiss, I pulled her closer... I dont care if there's people watching or even if this whole thing is an imagination, the thing is I dont give a damn... 

 

i miss her. i love her. i really do 

 

"Xi Luhan... I know that You missed my daughter, and She does miss you two..  but do I need to remind you that You are still under my roof and I'm not tolerating that kind of act, and you Young Lady.... I guess, my baby's no longer anymore" I had to pull away right away... geez 

 

"okay... now we Partyyy!" chanyeol said and the stereos went louder. I pulled her into a hug and everyone joined the hug... ugh, its so unfair, the hug was supposed to be Us the two of us... 

 

"we miss her too, dont be so greedy" the party started and the guys left me and seohyun alone... and I had to admit, she's kinda different, physically I mean... she's gotten thinner and... 

 

"why dont we head upstairs, I'll show you something..." we went to her bedroom and locked the door. 

 

" what is it?" 

 

"this is the reason why I left few minutes before midnight... I had to run for my life" 

 

"I dont get you" 

 

"perhaps this time you will..." she took of her beannie, and after that a wig... revealing her bare head with stiches, I smiled and tugged her closer to me

 

"I had an operation... it was almost an impossible gamble, but I was thinking of you... I disnt want to end it right there... so I thought I'd give myself a chance, i'd give us a chance... after that I went to Paris, had myself tons of theraphies... I just didnt want it to end... and so I got this... 9 stiches and... a bald head..."

 

"and do you think I care? God, I just love you" 

 

"Luhan..." tears started to run down her eyes 

 

"remember what you told me that night? how people are meant to meet each other but never be together? guess what... were not one of them... cause you and I, have fallen for each other... i have fallen for a misfit... 

 

"how was I a misfit?" she said, I smiled and looked at her dearly

 

"Of all the things falling, you're the only one who can't be moved. Gravity falls, some fall in love, others fall apart and yet here you are up above all other things, feeling nothing but misfit" 

 

"I really dont get you... " 

 

"you dont have to... You just have to let me love you... and even if you dont... I will... to infinity and beyond..." 

 

Love isn't supposed to be proper, for there is no right love, its inly the people who makes decisions which makes their love right... there's no such thing as destiny or fate... for everything is a freewill... everything is decided a upon to be or not to be, as for seohyun, she chose to fight for her life, battling her inner demons just to be with me... and love is... about finding yourself and learning who you really are through the person you love... 

 

as for me... I had fallen for a misfit who belongs with me..  

 


 

Let me just scream *screaaaaaaaams!!!* okay... I hoped you liked the ending even though it pretty much ! like it does right? *sobs* 

i promise I tried to write something more but I guess ut end in here and please dont hate meeee *cross fingers* 

 

but on the contrary I really had so much fun writting this fiction, and please dont fake the ending to serious haha 

but wait there's moooore! ill be writting special chapters featurring you! 

all you have to do is add these to your comments! 

name(pick a name for your OC) 

attitude (she/he/it can be whatever that floats your boat!) 

 

and thank you so mu h for reading 😂😂 it surely is an awesome journey lelz! haha

 

signing off, 

 

MTH