Chapter 28: Mom, Dad

Falling for a Misfit

 

*WARNING WARNINGGGG*

click on the link to add more feels while reading this chapteeeeer

http://listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=HVtKmq79-Mg#%5BSynthesia%5D_Ano_Hana_-_Last_Train_Home_(Piano_Tutorial_%2B_DPS)


*Luhan's POV* 

 

"Good morning Luhaaaan!" I heard them said as I woke up, the whole teams inside the room, even Kris with Seohyun... They had balloons and everything decorated. They must have done it while I was still asleep.  

 

"Y-you shouldn't have made this, anyways thanks for the effort guys" I said as I was trying to sit up, Baehyun and chanyeol helped me straighten my back and I saw the other guys smiling at me like an idiot

 

"It's all Seohyun who came up with the Idea" Coach said who was standing beside xiumin, he slightly poked her side and looked at me.

 

"Hey, I have an Idea, let's go grab food guys, let's uh, leave Seohyun here to look after Luhan. that would be okay for you right? Kris?" Chen smiled in delight as his plan worked, they dragged kris out of the room, leaving me and seohyun all to ourselves. She's wearing a matching basic white tee as Kris was wearing. She put up a smile and sat at the chair beside my bed. 

 

"You were great out there" my heart's racing wild again. damn... how can she act so normal when I'm at middle of life and death in here, one more smile and I'd literally pass out. how did she get so cute all of a sudden? Was it the frensh air that--wait a second, if they werent in Paris then where in hell have they've gone to?

 

"uh, thanks, uhm do you mind if I ask something? I mean its okay if -if you dont want to answer it" She took a cup and poured me some apple juice... then she smiled. what the heck! why does she smiles so often? arghhh im dying! kidding, but it does make my heartbeat faster... 

 

"sure, ask away" 

 

"so... where did you two go? You and Kris I mean, and and... uh, when did you get back?" she chuckled and looked at me. what the heck...

 

"Kris was right, you're probably going to ask me that question" 

 

"oh... so... uh?" 

 

"you're cute when you stutter... by the way, what's your name again? geez, I kept forgetting your name. I should have written it like what Kris has told me haha" I felt like the hard palpitation of my heart stopped at a second... maybe this was the answer to everything... why... how... and what must have happened out there when its just the two of them 

 

"hey you're looking pale, do you want some water?" I nodded my head as I rested it against the wall. She came near me and helped me drink water. Seeing her upclose again, I just want to kiss her... kiss her till we ran out of breathe... but it seems to be that... she doesnt even remember me anymore... how could she just let go of me like that? am I not that important to her? 

 

"Seohyun..." 

 

"dont do it, please... whatever it is you think we had before... i'm married now, im sorry If I can't remember anything... I tried, but I just can't do this anymore..." She stood up and stormed out of the room. Just like that... I felt the most indescribable pain that I felt since I lived... as much as it pains me... I can't do anything anymore... I may not know what happened, but seeing her eyes. Those same eyes that looked at me with happiness and love from before was never the eyes that looked at me a few seconds ago. 

 

And it's just so unfair, how a week can change everything... how the girl I love forgot everything we had, how she changed into someone I can barely recognize... I spent the whole week, worrying about her, checking by the airport to see if I can already buy me a ticket to go look after her but it seems that she doesnt care about me and my existence anymore. 

 

"She doesn't love you anymore...And that my friend... is what I call the bottom line of all this " I can see kai standing at the door with the other guys peeping at his back. I just smiled and threw away the blanket from me. I wanted to get off that bed… but I can’t… I can’t even move my leg

 

“w-what’s happening, why can’t I feel my legs?!” No one answered me, they just looked away until the nurses came and injected me some sort of drug to calm down. But I can’t.. I mean who does that when they can’t feel the lower part of their body?

 

“I need to know what you did to me. Please… I’m calmed down now…” I tried to bargain with the nurses but they didn’t even talked to me

 

“Guys? Coach?”

 

“we’re going now Luhan, we still need to get back to practice… regionals is approaching, get well soon, we’ll probably visit from time to time” I saw her head out the door along with exo trailing her, but on the contrary I saw my mom making her way inside the room. She placed me in a warm hug and soaked her face in my chest. It’s been a while since I last spoke to her…

 

“You made me worry… I told you not to join that game, look what happened… if only you listened to mommy”

 

“I’m sorry mom…”

 

“I love you luhan” at least I know that there’s always one person who will never leave your side no matter what happens, no matter what bullcrap you’ve been into. It’s your mom that’s always been by your side. You may not notice it, she may be tough on you, but don’t forget that she loves you, and she wont stop loving you at any cost.

 

*Third Person’s PoV*

 

“I see… so that’s what really happened… I’m just glad that my Seobaby’s back” Mr. Seo was sitting upright as he was talking to Kris and Seohyun. He appointed a meeting with both of them cancelling all of his other appointments just to make it up with his daughter.

 

“I guess, I’d be going by now seohyun” Kris said, seohyun smiled and kris made a quick peck on her cheeks. Mr. Seo stood beside her daughter as they watched Kris leave.

 

“It must have been tough…” his father said, seohyun looked up to him and gathered all of her energy to fake a smile, but then it didn’t held long enough. Soon her smile didn’t cover up the tears that fell in her cheeks. Mr. Seo developed her into a hug, embracing her away from the world, and somehow things that make her feel heavy

 

“Don’t worry… just tell daddy if you can’t hold them together anymore… aigoo, it must be easier if your mom was here, but don’t worry, everything will be okay, alright? No matter what happens, I’ll always support you, even if it leads to such decisions…”

 




 *The next day*

 "Seohyun, I got a mail from your school adressing to you" Mr. Seo handed her a fancy envelope with a blue string attached. She opened it and saw an invite inside. 

 

"Look at the envelope dad, it has the same date as that date... then I guess--" Mr. Seo cuts him off by adding more food in her plate 

 

"We are not talking about that in here Seohyun, Just go eat and we'll go look for your gown, I'm not letting you to not experience this..." She smiled and got back to her food, Only then they heard the doorbell ringing. She got up from her seat and checked the door. She saw 8 girls standing in there with their warm smiles. 

 

They all gathered up to her and gave her a big hug. 

 

"Tell us we're not part of the amnesia thing! tell us that you didn't forgot this 8 dorky faces!" Sooyoung squeeled and they started laughing their way into the dinning hall and joined Seohyun and Mr. Seo in their break fast.

 



Time Check, its 12:17 am, GMT(3+) and I'm still up, and sorry I had to cut it in here, for the next chapters are about to blow my hypothalamus away... I dont know if I can write it tho, I mean... just this chapter is T^T so heartbreaking for me to write, and for those who have questions... it will soon be answered, soon... patience is a virtue... T^T so hang in there buddy! 

 

signing off, MTH