Baekhyun

Ain't All Bad

 

“Hyung...”

“...then checking what you need and we’ve to meet with the principal and then...”

“Luhan...”

“ooh..., I need to know where your  first class room is, so I’ll also take you to your  class and...”

“LU~~!!”

 “What bacon?? hey.. ! Are you sure you've brought your lunch??”

Sigh..,

my brother is exaggeration sometimes, it’s typical of him. I don’t feel it is a problem thought. He just loves me so much that causing him kept thinking that I was a baby that need to be taken care of and have to be protected because a baby is still weak and fragile. At least That's what my brother thought about me, and.. I don’t know how to change that. I've tried to learn Hapkido, to prove that I could fight, so I can show him that i ould defend myself. I also refuse to study in the same school with Luhan,  to prove that i could take care of myself, so he doesn’t have to bother to take care of me. But as you see.., he doesn’t believe me. A few days ago, he begged to daddy and mommy to transferr me to the same school with him (without my knowledge) by some reason that he saw me get bullied by some kids from my school, in which is tottaly not true. And now, here I am walking to the principal's office.

“its baekhyun. And Yes, I've brought my lunch and i didn’t need anything and I could meet the principal and go to my class alone, so...  you don’t have to take me.”

“but_”

“I can handle this, beside Xiumin hyung is waiting for you”

“NO!! It’s your first day. You don’t know nothing about this school, you have no friends yet. How if you get lost? what if you are bullied?? No Bacon! Xiumin can wait” Luhan pouted and cross his hand on his chest

“Lu-ge, it only happens in your head. I'll be fine.., okay ?” I kissed Luhan cheek “I going in, see you at lunch.., bye..” I waved to luhan then get into the office.

 

-

After all the registration process is done, the principal hand me to a teacher who will be teaching for first class here, English. His name was Mr. Anderson, and he’s American. Although I told luhan that I would be okay, I can’t deny that I was a little nervous and scared, what if they don’t like me? what if they make fun of me? What if I'm bullied like Luhan thought?

“came in...” Mr. Anderson wake me out from my deep thought as he told me to get into the classroom. My heart start beating so fast as i walked into the class

do I look okay?

“hi, i’m baekhyun, byun baekhyun. Nice to meet you everyone, I hope we can be friends..”

“alright Baekhyun, you can take a sit..”

there is only one seat left, hum..,  I don’t have many options right? So.., I walked straight to the only empty seat and looked around the room, at least.., they look nice. I turned my direction to my seatmate, and he just look at me expressionless. his face doesn’t showed anyexpression, so I think a smile would be nice start...

“hai..., i’m Baekhyun..”

he looks a little surprised

“i’m Kai..”

His name is beautifull, He also looks beautiful. its suits him

“"what a nice name. aah.., I envy with your name, my name sounded like food. they called me bacon, even my brother called me that. can you believe that? pffh.., oh my my brother is a senior student here, his name is Luhan...."  I keeps telling about Luhan. luhan this luhan that. but I find him just staring at me

 

"Mr. Baekhyun!!" Mr. Anderson suddenly shouted my name and giving me a date glare, which caused some whispers from the my new classmate

"i'm sorry.." I fix my seat, and looked to the board, ! what a good firts immpresion baekhyun. I glanced at him and saw a small smile on the corrner of his lips and i don’t know why i can help but smile too, I want to be his friend . So i gave him a piece of paper, with some writing on it.

i'm sorry..., this always happens. hehehe ^^
hey.., do you wants to have some lunch with me?? 

 

 

But he never does

 

after a few months I went to school here, he never had lunch with me, he'll leave the class after the lesson is over  to god’s know where, because I never saw him in the cafeteria. I'm just going to see him again when classes start. Its weird right? We rarely talked, its  just a short chat and  I always the one who dominate the conversation. He seems shut himself.

 

“Lu.., Did you know Kai?” I asked my brother one day while having lunch together with him and Xiumin hyung

“Kai?” his brow knited “i know him, but its just like.., i don’t no much about him. Why?”

“he is my seatmate and h_”

“HE WHAT!!??” I jumped in shock as luhan abrutly stand up from his seat

“Luhan, calm down Lu..” Xiumin said as he pulled luhan back to his seat

“calm down??! My baby seatmate is Kai, Xiumin. how can I be calm??”

“what's wrong being kai’s seatmate? He is nice though he is quiet..” I saw Luhan exchanged his glances with Xiumin.

“Baek the rumours __”

“Oh.., its Kyungsoo. I’m sorry hyung, I have to see kyungsoo” I immediately stood up and kissed Luhan cheek before running towards kyungsoo. I didn’t know why, but I felt that I didn’t need to hear what is Xiumin and Luhan hyung going to say. Maybe something bad has ever happened to kai. But whatever it is any rumors that would Xiumin and Luhan hyung going to say (which I'm sure is an ugly rumor).  I'm sure that kai is a good person. i don'tven know why, i'm jus so sure about it.

I smiled to my own decission.

 Just wait Kai...

 

 

 


second chappie... YAY