Kai..

Ain't All Bad

 

walked into the school gates with a happy wave and a soft  goodbye come out of the mouth which was filled with care and affection from the other.  down the school hall with a smile and a little chat of gimcrack gossip or stupid topic about celebrity  this and celebrity that, playfully hitting some friends arm, burst into laughter and embracing each other's shoulders.

I have never had that, it seems too expensive now

Now, yes. Because before I had it all i had everything, that parent care and affection  goodbye when walked into the school gates, that  little chat, that loud laughter, I was incredibly sweet to everyone.  But this world does change. right after, my parents company went bankrupt and left a huge debts. the change that began to appear. I started to not get my parents happy wave, my friend started ignoring me maybe they think I didn’t exist. I've tried. I've tried talking to my parents, doing sweet things, be a good boy i’am. I've tried. I've tried to say hello to my friends, i’m not protest when they pushmd me too harsh so i’m not get too close to them. But.., maybe all I do is meaningless , worthless and disgusting. Because the more I tried, the farther they are away from me.

It’s was the day that my friends finally have the guts to really push me out, Should I call them friends?? No! They’re Instigators. That day I walked slowly to my house after school ends. I don’t know there is something even bigger waiting for me in the house. my parents suicides. Can you believe it? they kill themselves! They just leave their kid here all alone. And that moment, no tears flowing down my cheeks, I was disappointed. what's the difference between my parents and my  friends. They all leaved me and pushed me away, see? I felt betrayed.

after all that time, I began to pull away from what life is supposed to be a teenager, I locked myself and my heart away and over time I build a cast around my heart and I learn to turn off that switch. And at that time my friends or the Instigators started to bothering me. I wasn’t physically attacked, no. I have a proportionate body and I'm pretty good at fighting. so they will not easily commit physical attack to me. so they attacked me in other ways. they spread the bad issues about me. That issues causing people to disliked me or thought so ill of me. that make people think that I'm disgusting.

Not gonna lie when I got my first feeling people disliked me , I cried. I wasn’t use to it. I hated knowing someone disliked me or thought so ill of me. I never believed someone could hate another person and I hated knowing someone disliked me. I rarely get any sweet peoples or some nice things. I get the horrible ones that anger me and that causes me to snap so easily ,which is why people probably think I’m a rough, raw, ar maybe think that i'm a monster.

 I thought the world was all sunshines and rainbows. But.., once more time. I was wrong.

That’s how ‘innocent’ I was.

one thing that I have now  is the mask, the mask that a was okay, the mask of numbness, mask of deaf and mask of indifferent. Sure, The world looks at me with only  one of both their eyes. sure, the world uses one of their cruel way to treat me.

“Oke class, we have a new friend here...,  came in...” Mr. Anderson wake me out from my deep thought as he told the newbie to get into the classroom. And my heart stoped. there, I saw a beautifull petite figure with a shy smile plastered on his face.

“hi, i’m baekhyun, byun baekhyun. Nice to meet you everyone, I hope we can be friends..” still with his shy smile, he then turned to Mr. Anderson

“alright baekhyun, you kan take a sit..”

no seats left in the class, except the seat next to me. so he walked toward my desk, then took a seat next to me. I could hear some whispers from my classmates, but I was numb. I don’t care about it anymore. I glanced to the petite figure beside me, he  was looking around the room with excitement and still his shyly smile. maybe he felt the way I glanced at him so he turned his direction to me, and he smile. it's not a shy smile, who had been stuck in his face from the first time i saw him. it was a different smile, which seemed sincere...

“hai..., i’m Baekhyun..” that smile indeed different. It’s beautifull and i don’t know its feels warm just to see that smile

I found myself, holding my breath

“i’m Kai..” 

"what a nice name," I saw his little lips, repeatedly calling my name with many different of tones, then he laughed "aah.., I envy with your name, my name sounded like food. they called me bacon, even my brother called me that. can you believe that? pffh.., oh my my brother is a senior student here, his name is Luhan...."  he keeps telling about Luhan. luhan this luhan that. but I find myself not interested in a single thing about this Luhan, i just starring at him then suddenly I felt my chest feels light everytimes i see him smilling and i hear him laughing at his own joke. What was this easy baekhyun?? "luhan told me tha_" 

"Mr. Baekhyun!!" Mr. Anderson suddenly shouted his name and giving him a glare, which caused some whispers from the classmate

"i'm sorry.." Baekhyun fix his seat, and looked to the board, he seem too excited to talk about Luhan, so he forgot that he was in the classroom. I felt the corner of my lips formed a small smile. What was this easy baekhyun??

he gave me a piece of paper, with some writing on it.

i'm sorry..., this always happens. hehehe ^^
hey.., do you wants to have some lunch with me?? 

 

 


soo.., first chapter, wadayathink?? leave some comments and subs is highly appreciated

thank you for thx for who already subing and commenting 

Btw sorry if its lame..,