Two

Ain't All Bad

 

My alarm clock roaring aloud accross my bedroom, maybe the clock is indicating it's time to get ready to go to school. I heard it, it's just that my eyes felt glued tightly so they don’t want to open. Its Luhan fault! I feel my lips formed a pout in my oh-not-really-nice sleep. last night, Luhan kept interrupting my sleep ritual, rolling here and there on my bed, pinched my cheeks, my nose, ruffled my hair. how can I sleep? He keeps talking to me, and when my eyes began to close, he would shake my body until I woke up again then Showering me with a thousand kisses right here and there. Stupid Lulu. yet again, the alarm will not stop ringing. I groaned in my sleep. Bad Lul!

 “Baby B wake up..!” huh? when he came into my room?

 “Bacon.., wake up or I'll tickle you”

“eeenngggh...”

“Well .., if you ask~~” he sang

“....”

Owh ! Luhan gave me i don’t know because it feels like forever, maybe 5 minutes to tickling my stomach. “hey.. LU hey!! I’m up I’m up! okay.. “I wake up and frown, then rubbed my sleepy eyes.

“tehee.., thats my boy” he peck my lips, i pouted

“stop being adorable or i will kiss you again. Now get up and take a shower, I’ll wait for breakfast” he said and peck my lips, again.

“HEY!!” Luhan ran out of my room, laughing, as you see my first kiss was taken by my own brother  Luhan, maybe when I was still in diapers, I don’t remember since when he kept kissing me, although now he has Xiumin hyung , he didn’t stop kissing me. Xiumin hyung once though that luhan have a Brother dissorder. However, he firmly doesn’t want to admit. he said he did it because I was his baby brother. And I believe that, but now I doubt it.

-

 

Luhan and I arrived at school 10 minutes before school starts, as usual he insisted to take me to the class, and as usual too I also reject it. but it doesn’t apply today because Luhan really insist to take me to the class today, he really did. But he not only take me to class, but he walked me right up to my seat. Kai is already there, sitting and eyes glued to the book he was reading.

“hai kai...” I greeted him and plop down beside him as usual he turned at me then smile, a sweet smile one.

“ehghem..” Luhan coughed,”Bacon.., are you sure you’re okay?” he said and take a glanced to kai, I could feel Kai tense a bit under luhan glance.

“I’m tottaly fine Lu.., and thank you for taking me to the class” I took Luhan hand, swinging his hand to calm him. And its working as he smiled at me then ruffled my hair.

“if you said so” he take one more glance to Kai “i’ll go” he said then peck my lips. Agian? I saw some of my classmates and even Kai eyes wide open in silent didn’t dare to do anything or say anything, since luhan is a senior here.

“Luuu...” I whined in a whisper

“what, where is my kiss?” he said as nothing happening and lean his head down at me, lets make this quick! I peck his cheeck in speed of light. And finaly he left

I sigh...

-

___

 

 

Did luhan just kiss baekhyun lips?

 Aah.., i see and I’m sorry because I envy of that. it seems too expensive to me.  But i see, i see baekhyun. All those years have opened my eyes alot. who should I blame, who should I blame if my parents chose to suicide? should I be mad if my friends choose to pushed me away? No. i know, i’m smart enough to know that if I cry, The world will just laugh at me even harder.  I honestly dont understand why they start to pushed me away. Why  they spread the bad issues about me. That issues causing people to disliked me or thought so ill of me. Its immature and all they do is make me sad and broke me into pieces. Doesn’t everyone deserve to be happy? If you hate someone, you may have your reasons for it. But dont be such a ing child and grow the up. You’re pathetic, you’re making this world even more negative and no one likes that.

I feel my body tensed and suddenly I ran out of breath. So i take a deep breath. Inhale-exhale-inhale-exhale, ! Why I want to cry so badly? I continue to control my breath to keep me from crying until suddenly i feel someone grab my book and take my hand. He rubbed my hand sofly and murmuring some words ‘are you okay?’. No.., I’m not. Baekhyun i’m not okay. But theres no word came out of my mouth. I kept looking down, I'm too scared to look at him, scared I can’t held back my tears.

“sir, can we get permission to not attend classes? I think kai feel unwell” I saw Baekhyun raised his free hand and asked for our teacher permission, his hand still holding mine. the teacher looked at me, then nodded and let us go. I heard a snort of some of my classmates, and I'm sure Baekhyun also heard that. because he held my waist and made ​​me keep walking out of the classroom.

He take me to the school nurse, and the nurse finaly decided to just let me sleep in the bed, because i refuse to answer her question about what i feel, baekhyun standing beside my bed, looking at me with concern. His hand still holding mine. And its feel safe. Its enough

“Kai..”  I see hesitation in his eyes “are you alright? I mean..”

I looked into his hands still holding my hand, I don't know why, but I grab back his hand tighly. It maybe hurt him, but i’m scared.., i’m just feel so scared that he would let me fall right now. And after all these years, finally I cried. I gave up on my tears, I give in on baekhyun hand. I just cried.

“sssh.., i’m here, i’m here” he climbs to the bed and lay down beside me. my back and whispered that everything is okay, that he's here with me. Baekhyun is with me. he kept my back until my tears died down

“i’m sorry.., i’m sorry “ i said more like whisper but loud enough to be heard. he stopped me and looked at me

“what are you sorry for Kai?” he pushed the hair out of my face softly then start to my back again

“for everything”

“well, You only have one fault to me, You never want to have lunch with me”

“I’m sorry”

“its okay..” he gave me a kiss on my forehead “Luhan always do that when i’m crying”

Theres a silence there, a comfortable silence. the only sounds could be heard is the sound of baekhyun  caress my back. 

“last night, Luhan kept interrupting my sleep, he rolling here and there on my bed, pinched my cheeks, my nose, ruffled my hair. He keeps talking to me, and when my eyes began to close, he would shake my body until I woke up again. my parents did nothing. because they really trust luhan to take care of me. i do trust him actually.” soft smile plastered on his face “I’m not gonna lie i’m a bit sleepy right now, If I fall asleep, are you going to leave me alone?”

I shook my head. no, i won’t

“really?

I nodded. I promise

“good then, because I do not want you to go” a soft yawn escape from his lips, he look at me then smile “I'm glad you took my hand kai” he fall a sleep.

What was this easy baekhyun??

 

 


they are so ing cute right!! hell yeah!