Talking and Warmth

Hard and Soft

You two had a silent routine.

You went to wash up in the hotel bathroom while he did whatever on the bed; may it be looking through the schedule of tomorrow's concert or reading through guidebooks of the country you guys were in. 

You came out, hair wet and smiling faintly, and he would give you a kiss on your forehead before going in to wash himself. You then lay on the bed and either picked up whatever he was reading or flicked through some TV channels. 

He came back out, no make up and still beautiful, and would slide down on the bed next to you, a question in his eyes. Then you would get back up, turn off the ceiling lights and slip under the covers. He would already be in there, next to you, arms and heart open.

Then you two would talk. Just talk. Sometimes there was . Great but it was the talking you remembered the most. In the lamplight, you would look at his face and he would look right back at you and then you guys would talk.

About nothing, about everything. About today, about yesterday, about tomorrow. Sometimes it was serious. Sometimes it was hilarious. Sometimes it was sad and sometimes it was happy.

After you guys got too tired, Kyungsoo would reach sleepily reach above you and turn the glowing light off. 

One arm around your waist, gently pressing you to him, and another cupping your face. Your arm on his chest or shoulder, another on the bed between your two bodies. 

In the dark, you guys would continue talking. Whispers, murmus. It was always things you couldn't say in the light, too shy or too scared. 

One more whisper, one more kiss then silence.

Sleep. 

 

 

A/N: Sorry guys this isn't the best quality stuff I've written but I'm in music camp and this idea of just talking in whispers in the dark with Kyungsoo popped in my head so I just wrote it on my phone and copied and pasted. Next update will be better, I promise ^^ Thank you for reading as always :)