Believe in Me

Hard and Soft

Your hands are shaking so much you can't put your make up on.

'Here, let me,' Kyungsoo says, sitting down next to you. You swivel your chair to face him and he takes the tube from your trembling hand. 'Don't blink,' he instructs and you obey immediately, opening your eyes as big as they could. You feel the faint brush on your eyelashes and it's repeated on your other eye. He leans in after he's done and brushes his lips against yours quickly. You laugh and push him away.

'Why are you so nervous?' he asks.

'Because it's a performance,' you say, exasperated. 'You wouldn't know because you've done it a million times.'

'I do know,' he says, leaning forward again with the mascara. 'Seriously, I remember in the early performances with EXO, I used to break out in cold sweat.'

You roll your eyes. 'Liar.'

'It's true!' he insists, smiling. 'And the worst thing was; my embarrassing moments were always immortalized on camera. I used to go on the computer after and watch all the videos of my mistakes, over and over again. It was awful.'

'Yeah, well, I don't think anyone's going to record a gayageum performance.'

Kyungsoo smiles, smooths your braided hair and presses a soft kiss to your mouth again. 'I'm going to,' he whispers against your lips and you laugh, pushing him back.

'Don't!'

'Why?' he insists. 'You'll be fine. And you'll look beautiful. Why shouldn't I record it?'

You shake your head, blushing. 'You don't know that.'

He takes your face in both hands and looks into your eyes, saying, 'You. Will. Do. Fine. You just have to believe it.'

You look back into his wide eyes and let yourself believe. 'Okay,' you whisper back.

He smiles his heart-shaped smile of his and presses on more soft kiss on your mouth before adding a coat of red lipstick. Then he stands you up, tightens the sash of your hanbok, and pushes you in the direction of your waiting gayageum.

You groan but pick it up goodheartedly. Kyungsoo takes his camera out from his bag.

'Remember to smile~'

 

 

A/N: Sorry this is such a short update but with school and stuff, I really don't much time to write. Also, even though I just said I didn't have much time, I couldn't help but start a new fanfic, it's called I Would Still Love You if You Weren't Famous, and it stars Baekhyun and an OC called Kim Mi-Hyun. If you have the time, would you mind checking it out? Thank you as always :)