Stranger

Scribbles on My Desk

Kyungsoo and the gang still had one more class before the end of the day. Needless to say, Kyungsoo's focus wasn't on the lecture. You've guessed it, he was more interested in the reply that he got on his desk after lunch. First, he didn't know whether this was a joke or a prank. The reason was because he didn't quite get along well with others. Usually, he'll say the wrong thing or just simply say things to spite people.

Second, he had no idea who it could be. He only has three friends in the entire school so that narrows it down to like, every other students. Yeah, that sure helped. Kyungsoo let out a frustrated sigh catching the others attention. Jongin nudged him and whispered, "What are you thinking about?"

Kyungsoo shook his head, "Nothing."

Sehun chirpped in, "I bet he's wondering who left him them scribbles."

"Hey guys, don't leave me out. Tell me too~"

"PARK CHANYEOL! I am in the middle of a lesson. Don't turn your back on me." The teacher scolded Chanyeol and was about to continue his lesson until the bell rang. The teacher regrettably ended his lesson. "Remember that exams are coming up. Study hard."

All the students left the classroom and lastly the teacher, all but four people who were surrounding Kyungsoo's desk. Chanyeol turned around back to his desk and grabbed a pen and started to write on Kyungsoo's desk. Kyungsoo swatted his hand away but the rest decided to join in too. "Guys, stop. What are you all doing?"

"We want to know who replied back to you. Here look, I helped you."

Kyungsoo looked down at what Chanyeol and the rest wrote down:

'We're Kyungsoo's friends. Tell us your name!'

'He's been distracted by your scribbles. Hwaiting, whoever you are! ;)'

'Do you really like Kyungsoo? He has a nasty personality though.'

Kyungsoo punched Jongin's arm after reading the last one, "I know you wrote that one." Jongin just gave him a cheeky smile.

"Guys, don't you think its weird? We don't know who this is and it could be a prank or something. I'm just gonna erase all of this." Before Kyungsoo could reach for his eraser Sehun grabbed it, "No. No way. It can't be a prank." Kyungsoo still not listening was reaching for his eraser but Sehun threw it towards Chanyeol. "Let's see if we get a reply tomorrow morning before class, okay?" Kyungsoo still not giving in glared at Chanyeol and swiped his for his eraser at a lightning speed and succeeded but before he could attempt to erase any of the writings Jongin had grabbed his hand to stop him.

"What now?" Kyungsoo sounded angry.

"Let's wait and see. The person said they're not a stranger to you and the person confessed to liking you. Don't you want to know?"

Kyungsoo looked away, "Not really. This doesn't interest me."

"Well, it interests us!" All three shouted. Apparently, other than those three no others can put up with Kyungsoo. Seeing that someone took notice of Kyungsoo and confessed with no name has gotten their attention and curiosity was killing them. Kyungsoo sighed, "Fine. But, if I don't get a reply tomorrow then I'm erasing everything and we put all this to rest, got it?" Kyungsoo gave each one a good stare down and all three nodded their head at the same time.

Unaware that they were being watched; Kyungsoo and the gang got up to leave.


The stranger quickly hid behind a corner to hide before they could see him. Until he was sure that there was no one there he came out of his hiding and walked into Kyungsoo's classroom.

The stranger walked over to the desk and read the messages that were left on it. A smile embraced his face, "You have some very interesting friends Kyungsoo shi."

The stranger started to search his pocket to find a pen so he could leave a reply but before he could get a word down he heard his name being called. "Joonmyeon! Kim Joonmyeon! Where did you go?" Joonmyeon sighed. Of all time and places and he's in this predicament. He hastily put away his pen and tried to leave the classroom before he got caught.

"Yah, Luhan. He's over there." Jongdae pointed to Joonmyeon coming out of the classroom.

"Joonmyeon! Why are you coming out of that classroom? Is someone there? Who is it? Who is it?" Luhan asked while trying to sneek a peak behind Joonmyeon.

"Lu, stop asking. There's nothing. There's no one." Joonmyeon pointed inside the classroom to prove his point. Luhan looked inside the classroom and noted that it was empty but the classroom belonged to underclassmen. Looking back at Joonmyeon, "Why were you snooping around in our juniors classroom?" Joonmyeon didn't make eye contact with Luhan knowing that he might slip his little secret out and he doesn't not want Luhan to hear it.

"Joon, you should just tell him what you're hiding before he goes crazy trying to find out. You know how Luhan can get."Joomyeon looked over at Jongdae pleading with his eyes to help him but to sadly, Jongdae wanted to know too so he declined. Left with no choice, Joonmyeon lied. "Lu, I wasn't snooping. I dropped my pen and it rolled into the classroom so I went in to retrieve it, okay?" He even dugged out his pen in his pocket to make Luhan believe him. Luhan was still skeptic about it but accepted it. "Omg. Guys, can we go now?"

"Kris, when did you get here?"

"I've been standing here for the past 5 minutes waiting on you guys. Can we go now? Since we established why Joonmyeon was in the classroom?"

Joonmyeon was more than happy to leave as long as it kept Luhan in the dark about his secret. As much as he loves his friends, Luhan cannot and I repeat, CANNOT keep a secret. "Yeah Kris. We're going. Come on, let's go." Joonmyeon pushed Luhan and Jongdae to make their way out of the school. One thing did bug Joonmyeon before leaving though. He didn't get to write back a message to Kyungsoo.


Kyungsoo walked in front of the others and could hear their conversation behind his back.

"Jongin, do you think the admirer will leave a message today?"

"I don't know Sehun, but I hope so. I wanna know who it is."

Chanyeol butted in, "Me too! Me too!" Jongin and Sehun had to clamp their hands over Chanyeol's mouth, "SHHHhhh!"

Kyungsoo sighed, "I can still hear you three even when you're whispering. Don't you think that if you wanted to whisper you'd do it a little bit further away? You're right behind me." Kyungsoo turned to the three, "Don't get your hopes too high. It probably really is a prank."

"Hyung, you don't know that. We'll just have to find out tomorrow."

Kyungsoo huffed and sulked the rest of the walk home. He was not looking forward to school already not that he ever was anyway.


Chappie 2 done.

Sorry for not updating for the ones who is reading this story.

The holiday killed me. I was extremely busy with work but now that its slow, back to my stories.

Until next time! :D