Messages

Scribbles on My Desk

Kyungsoo dragged his body out of bed to get ready for school. He felt that school was unnecessary because it was just a bunch of stupid teenagers goofing off at school and the teachers doesn't do crap about it. He never really felt that school was fun nor interesting. His best friends were the only reasons that he actually went to school. Sure, he had above average grade and average looks but his personality was the worst.

Kyungsoo looked at himself in the mirror and gave an ugly smile. His hair was a mess and his dark circles were more pertruding than usual. "No more gaming at night." He grabbed his towel and washed his face, brushed his teeth and brushed his hair straight so that no random hair strands were sticking out. He put on his uniform at an excruciating slow pace hoping to slow down time so that he didn't have to go but his mother decided to speed things up for him.

"Kyungsoo ah! If you don't hurry out the house now then you're gonna be late. The guys are waiting for you!"

Kyungsoo face palmed and sighed, "In a sec, mom. I'm almost ready. Geez."

"I heard that!" Kyungsoo gulped. That was meant to go unnoticed but apparently, his mother has super hearding.

Kyungsoo finally got dressed; grabbed his bag and proceeded downstairs where his mother was waiting at. He swiftly gave his mother a kiss on the cheek and dashed for the door before his mother was able to smack him for the earlier comment. He barely made it outside and jumped atop of his best friends that were wating for him.

"Yah, did you say something to your mom again before leaving?" Kyungsoo looked over at Jongin, "Maybe."

"Dude, not cool. Just wait until you get home after school." This time Kyungsoo glanced over to Chanyeol, "No worries. She has to work tonight."

"Hyung, you shouldn't even get on her bad side in the first place. Remember last time? It was ugly and you got us involved!" The final outburst from the youngest, Sehun.

"Okay, okay. I won't do it again." All three stared at him. Kyungsoo sighed, "I promise. I swear. So, let's go before we're late."


Just barely in time before the bell, Kyungsoo and the gang ran past the gates before closing. Jongin huffed, "Whoo. Just barely." He glanced over to Kyungsoo, "Next time, we're not waiting up for you." Kyungsoo just smiled.

The four made their way to their classroom and found their seats, which were side by side at the back except Chanyeol. Usually, everyday was the same. Go to class, sit through a boring lecture, have lunch and go through even more boring lectures waiting for the day to end; according to Kyungsoo. But today was different. When Kyungsoo looked down at his desk he noticed that there were scribbles of words on there. He nudged Sehun, who was to his right and pointed to the scribbles. "Can you read that?"

Sehun squinted his eyes to get a better look at it, "....nice....meet....you...Kyung....soo....oh! Nice to meet you, Kyungsoo shi." Sehun smiled profoundly at Kyungsoo.

"Nice to meet you, Kyungsoo shi?" Kyungsoo raised his brows in confusion towards his friends. "Guys, don't scribble on my desk!" His friend gave him an even more confused look, "WE DIDN'T!" all three shouted.

"AHEM!" The four turned their heads to the front where their teacher was glaring at them, "Please give me your undivided attention to my lecture. You will need it in the upcoming finals. Jongin. Chanyeol." The teacher went back to his lecture.

Kyungsoo looked at his friends again and they each gave him a shrug. Obviously, they didn't leave the scribbles on his desk.

The more he looked at the scribbles the more he was bothered by it. He didn't know anyone else in the school besides Sehun, Jongin and Chanyeol. 'Who the hell would scribble on people's desk with a message like this?' Thank goodness though, the lecture had ended and it was time for lunch. Chanyeol, who sat in front of Kyungsoo turned around and to see the scribble, "Do you know who it is? I didn't know you had other friends than us." Kyungsoo smacked Chanyeol, "Who else do you think I know. My prickly personality doesn't go well with others, remember?"

Jongin nodded his head in agreement and Kyungsoo glared at him.

"Are you gonna scribble something back?" Sehun asked innocently.

"Why? I don't even know who it is."

"Well, you could. Just write another message under it asking who this person is." Kyungsoo looked at Sehun perplexed. "I don't wanna write messages to a stranger. That's stranger danger there." Sehun rolled his eyes at Kyungsoo, "Hyung, we're in school. Not every day that they let a stranger in to write dumb scribbles on your desk! Hurry and write a message."

Kyungsoo gave in. "You guys go ahead, I'll write a message and meet up with ya." The three left Kyungsoo in the room by himself and Kyungsoo was comtemplating on what to write. 'How do I ask without sounding like an ?'

Kyungsoo finally picked up his pencil and scribbled a message on his desk and dashed out of the room to meet up with the gang. Once he was gone, the stranger appeared in front of his desk and smiled. The message read:

'Hey weirdo, who are you? I don't like strangers.'

The stranger pulled out a pencil from his pocket and replied back to the question and left the room.


When lunch was over Kyungsoo and the gang made their way back to the classroom for the last lecture for the day but what they weren't expecting was the fast reply for the message. Kyungsoo sat down and read the message:

'First, I'm not a stranger. Second, I like you.'

Sehun was the first to speak, "Hyung, do you have a secret admirer?" Three heads turned their way towards Sehun. Kyungsoo thought, 'Could it really be?'


It was suppose to be a two chapter one-shot but it ain't happening. Lol

Here's the first chappie.

Comments are welcome and so is criticism.