Weirdo

Scribbles on My Desk

Kyungsoo laid in bed while staring at the ceiling and can visibly see the words that were written on his desk. He shook his head to keep the scribbles out of his head. Sleep hasn't taken over his body yet and he wasn't looking forward to school tomorrow. Sometimes he wonders why he had such nosy friends but without them he'd be so lonely. "Who could be playing this dumb prank on me?" Kyungsoo turned over and shut his eyes to force himself to sleep.

Morning came with it's shining rays spreading light through out Kyungsoo's room; something that Kyungsoo was never really happy about but has no choice but to wake. He hears his mom shuffling in the hallway, maybe to come get him to wake up. The doors open, "Soo, honey. It's time to wake up. Oh. I see that you're already awake. What a surprise." Kyungsoo just stared at his mother. "Uhn."

"That's all I get? 'uhn'? Boy, you better greet me right." And you wonder where Kyungsoo gets his attitude from.

"Morning mother."

"I guess that's better. Hurry and wash up. Breakfast should be done soon." Kyungsoo nodded and got out of bed.

Making his way down the stairs he hears chatters and laughter. Entering the kitchen he is greeted by his friends. "What are you guys doing here so early?" Sehun came over and hugged him morning and Chanyeol attempted a hug as well but was rejected as Kyungsoo dodged it and sat down to eat his breakfast. "Yah, why is that you let Sehun hug you but not me?" Jongin was cracking up at Chanyeol. "Because you're a giant." Chanyeol gave a glare.

"Settle down boys. Eat the breakfast I made and head on out to school. I'm leaving to work now."

"Yes ma'am." Replied the boys.

As Kyungsoo's mother walked out the door the boys pounced at Kyungsoo. "Hyung, are you excited for today?" Kyungsoo shook his head, "No. Not at all." Sehun pouted. "Don't be like that. We're just looking forward to today; can't you be a little positive?" Kyungsoo shrugged his shoulder, "Nah. This is school we're talking about." The three boys facepalmed.

"Whatever, Mr. Negative. Let's just go then."

They were walking to school like they normally do. Chanyeol and Sehun playing tag while Kyungsoo and Jongin walked in front. Jongin spotted out someone he knew walking just ahead of them. "Ah, Luhan hyung! Morning!" Jongin bowed to the latter.

Luhan turned towards where his name was being called and his group of friends had stopped as well. "Oh, Jonggie~ Morning." Luhan went over and gave the boy a hug. Squeezing the younger's cheeks, "Aigoo. You're so adorable this morning. Who's your friends?" Kyungsoo gave Luhan a weird look. "Are you always this optimistic?"

"Yah, Soo! Don't be rude. These are our seniors." Jongin apologized on Kyungsoo's behalf. "Sorry Luhan hyung. This guy has a prickly personality but he's not a bad guy." Luhan only chuckled and ruffled Kyungsoo's hair but said latter swatted Luhan's hands away, "It's alright. Because he's cute I'll let it slide." Jongin continued introducing his friends. "That tall one over there is Chanyeol. He's an airhead." Jongin ignored Chanyeol's whine being called an airhead. "The other one is Sehun; he's the youngest of us all. Lastly, the prickly one is Kyungsoo." Luhan greeted each one with a smile and gave a super smile to Kyungsoo which Kyungsoo returned with an ugly smug look and it made Luhan laugh.

"Nice to meet you all. I'm Luhan. You can just call me hyung!"

"Uhm, Luhan I think you're forgetting something." Luhan looked over at his friends. "What did I forget, Jongdae?" Jongdae was motioning with his hands for Luhan to introduce him but Luhan being clueless didn't catch it. Sighing, Jongdae decided to do the introduction himself. "Hi everyone, my name is Jongdae and this Kris." Both Kris and Jongdae waved at the younger ones. "Ah, and Joonmyeon too." Luhan turned to face Joonmyeon but the man was no where in sight. "Hey, wait a minute. Where did Joonmyeon go?"

Jongdae and Kris shrugged, "I don't know. He was here just a moment ago."

"Oh wells, maybe another time you can meet him. Besides, if he was here you kids would get an earful of a lecture anyways. Let's just say the Gods above is saving you the trouble. He sure didn't when I first met him." Earning laughs from the youngers.

Kyungsoo was getting real tired of standing around as his friends and seniors were chatting and pushed his way through into the school. "Excuse me. You guys can stay here and chat. I'm going ahead. Don't want to be late and meet that weirdo." Not staying to hear another word; Kyungsoo was gone. Luhan shook his head playfully, "I can't wait for him to meet Joomyeon."

"Me too." Jongdae chirped in.

The three boys gave a confused look. Jongdae had to explain, "Joonmyeon is in the leadership club. If he had met a student like Kyungsoo then he won't let his attitude slide. He'd lecture the kid to death." Jongin nodded his head, "Maybe that's what Kyungsoo need. A good earful and maybe he can play well with others." The comment had made the group cry out in laughter. What nice atmosphere the group had but what they didn't know was that there was a storm brewing ahead.


Joonmyeon had been walking with his friends to school but his friend Luhan was called out by an underclassmen. He had wanted to introduce himself to the boys as well but he noted that it was Kyungsoo and his gang. In a panic, Joonmyeon had slipped out of the group and made his way in the school. Seeing that the gang were still talking he took the chance to head to Kyungsoo's classroom.

"Since Lu is out there talking with everyone it should buy me enough time." Or so he thought. He had reached the classroom and found Kyungsoo's desk. Digging for his pen he read over what Kyungsoo's friend had written again. "Alright, I gotta get this done quick and get out of here." Joonmyeon quickly wrote his scribble down and walked out of the classroom. Thinking that he was safe he turned to walk away. "Hey." Joonmyeon froze. He knows that voice.

"I said, hey. Can't you hear?" Joonmyeon still refused to turn around and started to walk away but Kyungsoo continued to hollar behind him. "Hey, you're that weirdo right?" Joonmyeon still walking away waved a hand, "I have no idea who you are talking about. Bye."

"Dang, I didn't get a good look at the guy. At least I know what his hair color is."

Kyungsoo entered into the classroom and made his way over to his desk. Seeing that he met his 'weirdo' he was expecting there to be a message on his desk and there it was. He hurriedly read the message before his friends came in.

'Nice to meet you, Kyungsoo's friends. My name is a s-e-c-r-e-t.'

'That's good that I can get his attention.'

'Yes, I do like Kyungsoo. I know but that's what I like about him; that personality of his.'

'For Kyungsoo: Won't you greet me properly?'

Kyungsoo scoffed, "I'll have to meet you face to face to greet you, idiot." One thing was for sure, it wasn't a prank. Someone knows Kyungsoo and this person has taken a liking. Kyungsoo erased the message that was for him but left the other ones so his friends could read it; not wanting to disappoint them.


Chappie 4

Joonmyeon was so close to being caught. Luhan is so friendly and good at putting up with Kyungsoo.