Confession

Scribbles on My Desk

Previously on, 'Scribbles on My Desk' :

Joonmyeon was caught off guard and turned to the voice. In the back of his mind, it was telling him not to but his body had already reacted and it was slowly going downhill as he came face to face with none other than the boy he was trying to keep a secret about, Do Kyungsoo.


Kyungsoo had felt like he needed to return back to the classroom and told the others that he had forgotten something and for them to not wait up. He made his way back but he didn't understand himself why he felt the need to. He shrugged his shoulders and as he was getting closer to his classroom he noticed some chatters from some nearby students, muttering along the lines of, "Woah. What's that guy's deal?" and "What's his problem? Why's he stompping down the hall?" but the one that really got Kyungsoo was, "Why is there an upperclassman doing down the junior's hall?" After hearing that Kyungsoo picked up his pace and made way to his classroom.

"It has to be him."

He reaches his classroom and sees the back of a student tiptoeing near the window peeking into the classroom. Kyungsoo had to catch his breathe but he didn't miss the disappointment of the upperclassman's face. After catching his breathe, he uttered, "I was right. Dark brown hair."

Joonmyeon had no time to take back his action as he turned towards the remark but he really regretted it. Like, wow. The world must have hated him to give him such bad luck. There in front of him was his beloved Kyungsoo. He noticed that Kyungsoo was panting a little and misunderstood that the latter was angry with him and tried to escape.

Kyungsoo could see that Joonmyeon was going to make a run for it but he was just not having it and made a run towards the latter. Of course Kyungsoo was faster and Joonmyeon wasn't very athletic and cornered Joonmyeon against the wall with both his arms out stretched on either side of the latter. Still catching his breathe, "It's you, right?"

All Joonmyeon could do was shake his head and tried to move further away but it only made it worse when Kyungsoo wasn't letting up and inched closer to him. "Don't lie. I know it's you." Trying to gather up some courage Joonmyeon tried to answer back, "If you know that then why are you questioning me? That means you can't prove anything. So, release me." Kyungsoo only glared at him which made Joonmyeon shrink away a little more.

Kyungsoo inched closer and a little too close for comfort for Joonmyeon. Joonmyeon was starting to sweat but his heart was beating like crazy. Not only was he caught but that he was trapped in the arms of Kyungsoo, his crush. He noticed that Kyungsoo was inching closer and his heart started to beat faster and his face was beet red. He was silently cursing himself for feeling the way he is.

"I think I'm going to keep you in my arms a little longer." And wow did that not come out right because after saying that they both grew red but Joonmyeon redder.

"P p p pl pl plea plea please, r r r re rel relea release m m m me ee."

Kyungsoo finally took a step back after the sudden stuttering plead. He felt bad for making the other scared. He has a bad rep for that. He took another step back but still didn't put his arms down.

Joonmyeon sighed in some relief as he got more room to breathe and Kyungsoo wasn't so close to him. Now, his only problem is getting out of the situation that he accidentally brought upon him himself. But while he was trapped in Kyungsoo's arms and with the close up earlier, he really did see how beautiful Kyungsoo was and really, made his heart skip more. (Now's not the time, Joonmyeon -__-)

Joonmyeon spoke up after calming his heart, "Are you not letting me go?"

Kyungsoo shook his head.

"Why?" Joonmyeon pleaded.

"I've got some questions and you got some explaining to do." Kyungsoo let his arm fall down to his side but grabbed Joonmyeon by his collar and dragged him along ignoring Joonmyeon's protest. "But Kyungsoo, class will start soon. Please, I can't miss it!"

Kyungsoo didn't care for it, "You'll just have to miss it then."


The bell rang for the class to start their lessons but there was two student missing.

Luhan glanced over to Joonmyeon's empty seat and felt uneasy. He never misses class. He wondered to himself if he was pushing Joonmyeon too hard earlier. He didn't mean to get all suspicious and pushy but they way his friend had been acting was worrying him. I mean, a stand up student was starting to change out of nowhere would get anyone suspicious.

Luhan sighed and the others noticed as well. They were all worried and wondering, 'Joonmyeon, where are on earth are you?'


On the floor below, three friends were going through the same thing. Sehun scoffed, "I can't believe he ditched us so he could skip class. When I see him later, I am gonna beat him!" Jongin chuckled at him. "Why are you laughing at me?!" Jongin chuckled again, "When have you ever won in a fight with Soo?" and Chanyeol joined in with the chuckles.

Sehun puffed his cheek. "So? I don't have to win. Just get a few punches in. But I still can't believe he skipped class. I thought he quit his bad habits." Chanyeol shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe he had something important to do."

"In the middle of a school day? Yeol, think!" It was Jongin's turn to shrug his shoulders. "Who knows Sehun. Let's just ask him later."


As the bell rang, Kyungsoo was still dragging Joonmyeon by the collar out towards the back of the school away from the windows where anyone could see them. He finally let Joonmyeon go and the latter had to gather his self together. Joonmyeon pulled his shirt down fixing the wrinkles on his collar and brushing away any dust on his clothing.

Kyungsoo scoffed and it caught Joonmyeon's attention, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, "Isn't someone a perfectionist?"

"I'm not. Who's fault is it that grabbed my collar and started to drag me?"

"If I didn't then you would have tried to run away." Joonmyeon turned away, guilty.

"Well, I have nothing to say so you wasted your time." Joonmyeon turned around to head back into the school but Kyungsoo wasn't going to let up this easily. He grabbed Joonmyeon's wrist and had a good grip on it. Joonmyeon struggled to release his wrist, "What do you want?"

Kyungsoo cocked his head to the right, "Are you finally going to answer my questions?" Feeling the uncomfortable feel of his wrist being held, Joonmyeon caved into answering the other. "How do you know my name?" Well, that was easy. "You have quite a reputation in the school."

"Are you that weirdo that I keep bumping into?" Joonmyeon shrugged his shoulders, "That could be anyone."

Kyungsoo growled, "Don't play me. If my reputatuion is well known then you know what I can do to you." Joonmyeon gulped. Maybe now isn't the time to play it brave. If he isn't careful then he could get his head bitten off. "Okay. Okay. Just, let go of my wrist and I'll answer your questions......as truthfully as I can." Kyungsoo eyed the latter. He slowly let go of Joonmyeon's wrist, "But try anything and I can't promise you that it won't hurt." Which earned another gulp from Joonmyeon.

Kyungsoo once again interrogated the latter, "Are you the weirdo that I keep bumping into?"

"Well, I wouldn't call myself a weirdo. I am quite normal as it goes. What would make you think that?"

"That's not the answer I wanted to hear." Kyungsoo growled.

"Okay. I believe it could be me that you have bumped into but still, I wouldn't call myself a weirdo." Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. This guy.

"Next. Are you the one that has been leaving messages on my desk?"

The question threw Joonmyeon off guard. He wasn't expecting that so soon. He turned away slightly not knowing how to answer the question. "Messages? What message?"

"Don't play dumb. I know it's you."

"How are you so sure that it's me?"

"I just have this feeling." Joonmyeon eyed him. What to do now? He's already in deep . Mind as well go all out then.

With a heavy sigh Joonmyeon got ready to confess, "I didn't want to be found out this early but yes. I am the one leaving the messages on your desk." Kyungsoo finally sighed in relief. He can finally put the mystery of the scribbles to rest. Joonmyeon wasn't done though, "I also have another confession."

"What is it?"

Looking straight in Kyungsoo's eyes, "Do Kyungsoo. I really like you. Will you go out with me?"


Chappie 6

Author's Note: Honestly, I don't know when I'll update chapters. It comes and goes. Sorry if you all will feel annoyed that I update and then disappear. It's just been a bit stressful on my end but I really don't like leaving my stories uncomplete. So, up to you all to have patience with me or stop reading. Sorry for all this mess. But I want to thank everyone reading my stories so far. Sorry for the trouble.