Memories

Scribbles on My Desk

Joonmyeon laid in bed after finishing a day’s worth of homework. He had no idea what he was doing half the time because his mind was elsewhere. It had bothered him still. The fact that he wasn’t able to leave a message on Kyungsoo’s desk. He wasn’t so bothered by it before but because he finally got a scribble back from the boy made him nervous. Honestly, he didn’t even know how it all started that made him so interested in Kyungsoo.

 

Joonmyeon sighed, “Is he looking forward to a reply?”

 

Then, past memories started to flood in his mind and brought smiles upon his face.


{It was a day that Joonmyeon was running late to school because of traffic and he saw a student pacing in front of the school. As a leading senior student, Joonmyeon approached the student. “If you don’t hurry you’re going to be late.”

He sure felt proud of himself for being a senior role model but the reaction he got in return wasn’t what he expected.

“Tch. Who are you to be saying that to me? Aren’t you going to late as well? Worry about yourself before telling others. Piss off!”

Joonmyeon had stood frozen in his spot, “What a rude student! Who is he?”}


Joonmyeon chuckled at that memory. It was their first meeting. The second was a little bit better. Sort of.

 

{Joonmyeon had cleaning duty that day and he was taking out the trash but on his way there he saw a familiar face. As the light bulb went off in his head, he wasn’t looking where he was walking and ran into the wall of the corner.

Dropping his trash he hurried to clean up and noticed that he got a helping hand. He looked up and surprised to see the rude student helping him clean up his mess.

Joonmyeon thanked the student, “Thank you for helping me.”

“Can’t even take out the trash properly as well?” The student gave Joonmyeon a smug smirk and walked away. Joonmyeon was left speechless again by the student.}


“He really was rude though. Not even greeting me properly; that Kyungsoo.”

Thinking of Kyungsoo, the next memory is when Joonmyeon found out his name.

 

{Joonmyeon was on break and happened to walked by the juniors classrooms when a teacher got a hold on him. “Joonmyeon, do me a favor and help me look for Do Kyungsoo.”

“Do Kyungsoo? Is something the matter?”

“I just need to see him but he seemed to have disappeared from the classroom. Do me this favor, Joonmyeon?”

Joonmyeon couldn’t refuse a teacher’s request so he accepted and started to look for Kyungsoo. He asked the near by students if they had seen the student but everyone seems to not know.

‘That’s weird. It feels like no one knows him.’

Just then a group of three boys were walking by and Joonmyeon decided to ask them and hopefully get some results, “Excuse me, but do you guys know Do Kyungsoo?” They boys gave him a questioning look.

“Ah, he’s not in trouble. The teacher just needed to see him and asked me to help him find Do Kyungsoo. Do you guys know him?”

They boys nodded their head and pointed behind them. He was a lot shorter than the others and Joonmyeon had not realized that he was there the entire time but what shocked him more was that it was the rude student he had run into lately.

“Yo, even stalking me to my classroom? Weirdo.”}


This next memory made Joonmyeon interested in Kyungsoo.

 

{It was club activity time and Joonmyeon was looking forward to the leadership club. The thing was, it was right next to the choir club room and with the constant singing it was hard for the club members to focus. Joonmyeon didn’t mind the singing but by golly; the people were awful. He felt like his ears were bleeding but then he heard a beautiful voice. It was very soothing and he couldn’t get enough of it. Curiosity got the best of him and he snuck off to see the choir room.

Joonmyeon noticed that the room was empty. The club members were all gone but he did see someone sitting by the front. “Kyungsoo?” Joonmyeon whispered.

He was with his buddies. Joonmyeon didn’t mean to eavesdrop but it got the best of him.

“Kyungsoo, why don’t you join the choir club? Since you have such a great voice?” Kyungsoo shrugged his shoulders. “It’s too much work being in a club. I don’t like being in school.”

“Oh, don’t be like that. Come join the dance club with me and Sehun.”

“No, join the band club with me instead.”

Kyungsoo sighed, “You all know I can’t dance to save my life. Pass. Band? I don’t like crowds; I refuse.”}


Joonmyeon pondered that last memory. “Even if he’s rude, he has a great voice. He has friends that adore him too. He keeps drawing my attention. I want to know more.”


Chappie 3

And its full of Joonmyeon's memory of meeting Kyungsoo