Chapter 3

Never Again...

"I tried convincing manager hyung to cancel the interview tomorrow, but he says we can't." NamJoon told the members. "Ugh, they're going to ask why Jungkook isn't there with us, and they all know he's already out healthy." Jimin complained.

During their complaining, Jungkook's mom walks in the studio. "Oh, Jeon-ssi (Mrs. Jeon). Hello!" Jin says getting up. Following behind her was Jungkook. The members stare at him, confused. "Jungkook?" TaeHyung says. "Hi V hyung." Everyone's eyes widen. Did he remember?, they all thought. Jungkook noticed their faces. "Uhm, I remember you telling me at the hospital. If that's right." TaeHyung nodded, his smile slowly fading. "Call me, TaeHyung hyung, aha." he said. "Oh, ok. Sorry." he says.

"What brings you here?" NamJoon asked. "Work." he replied. Now they were really confused. "I agreed with my mom to do this. She says its the best way to bring back my memory." "So, do you think you're ready for an interview tomorrow?" Jin asked. "Already?! But I don't know anything! I don't even know your guys' name, but TaeHyung hyung's!" Jungkook argued. "We'll cover you." Namjoon says. Jungkook sighs, "Fine."

Awkward silence. "Well, I'll leave now. Bye honey!" Jungkook's mom says while leaving the studio. "So, I guess we'll introduce ourselves, excluding me." TaeHyung said. Jimin went first. "Hello. I'm your hyung, Jimin." Jungkook nodded. They all continued introducing. When they finished, their manager walked in.

"Jungkook?!" he said, surprised. "Are you doing well?" "Uhm, I'm fine." he replied, not knowing who the man was. "Manager hyung!" YoonGi shouted. "Jungkook said he's able to do the interview." he walks closer to his manager, and whispers, "He still doesn't remember anything." "Oh...Well you guys better rest early for tomorrow! Goodnight guys!" he says while leaving.

"Wait, you're going to stay with us?" Jin asked. Jungkook nods. "And you didn't bring any clothes?" "Well, you guys said we dormed together so I figured you still have my stuff with you." Jungkook says a little annoyed. He doesn't really want to be there. But what else can he do? He can't be normal, he's famous. Even though he doesn't remember, everyone knows. People still notice him. "Oh yeah, forgot." Jin said.

"It's 10:37. We should go now." NamJoon said. "Can we do one dance before we leave?" TaeHyung asked. Everyone was confused as to why he wanted to dance, but they just went with it. "Lets dance to "Rise of Bangtan"." They all nodded and went to their places, Jungkook standing in the corner. TaeHyung started the music, and they all started dancing.

TaeHyung kept looking over at Jungkook. Everyime he looked over, he'd see Jungkook just staring at them. During the middle of the song, TaeHyung caught him dancing to one part of the dance. He started to smile. He still remembers, he thought to himself. Jungkook noticed that TaeHyung was looking at him. He himself, did not realize he was dancing along. When he did, he slowly stopped.

When they finished, TaeHyung went up to Jungkook. "I see you remember the dance." "No. I was just trying to follow along. That dance was cool." he lied. "Well, then you caught onto the dance really fast." TaeHyung laughed.

"Remember me?" Jimin said, putting his arm around Jungkook. "Jimin hyung?" "Well, yes, but I meant do you remember ME?" Jungkook looked at him, confused. "I smashed the ice cream on your head." "Oh!" Jimin started to laugh. "Come on, lets go." He says, his arms still around Jungkook. They all walk to the car.

~

"TaeHyung, you awake?" J-Hope asks. TaeHyung was just laying on the bed. He wasn't sleeping at all. "TaeHyung?" He walks closer to him, then shakes him. "I'm awake! What is it?" TaeHyung yelled. HoSeok sits down next to him, "You alright?" "I'm fine,  why?" TaeHyung mumbles, turning to face HoSeok. "Don't lie to me. I know you're not!" "I'm fine! I'm just tired! It's 7 in the morning."

J-Hope stayed next to him. "What's wrong?" "I told you, nothing's wrong!" TaeHyung yells, sitting up on the bed. "I've realized you don't respect your hyungs anymore." "I'm sorry. I really am." he lays back down. He hadn't realized that he stopped respecting s. He didn't realize he stopped calling them hyung. He's been yelling at them more. "It's ok. We all understand."

"Where's Jungkook?" "In the living room. It's almost time to leave. Come on, get up. Get ready." HoSeok says getting up from the bed, about to leave the room. "Hyung?" HoSeok turns around. "I'm just...what if he never remembers?" HoSeok walks back to him. "Didn't you tell me last night that he knew part of the dance?" TaeHyung nods. "Then, he'll remember. We just need to wait. If we keep showing him things from the past, he'll be sure to remember everything soon. Now get ready, we have an interview to go to!"

~

"Jungkook, wait! You can't just walk out like that!" Jimin yells. "What? Why?" he asks. Everyone gathered around Jungkook in the car and opened the door. Screaming everywhere. Fans, everywhere in front of the building. They step out of the car, guards guiding them through.

"Jungkook (oppa)!" "We're glad you're okay!" "We love you!" "You feeling well?!" The fans shouted, left and right. Jungkook felt weirded out, but at the same time, glad.

They get inside the buidling and walk into the room where they'd be interviewed. "Hello!" they say. "Oh, hello! You guys are here!" The interviewer says, spotting Jungkook. "Jungkook, are you healthy?!" Jungkook nodded. "He's quiet today." he laughs. "Well, take a sit. We'll start soon."