Chapter 14

Never Again...

"Lets have a picnic at the park!" Jin suggests. "Today is finally a free day for us. It's been a while." "I'll go make food!" YoonGi shouts. All the members go and gets dressed.

"Hyung?" Jungkook says to Jin. "Yes?" he says, turning to face him. Jungkook smiles at little. "I'll admit. You guys are the coolest people I've ever met." Jin smiles. "I have no idea how hard this is for you." Jungkook says.

"You not knowing us? Well, at first...we all thought we'd have to continue our dream with 6. We all thought that we'd have to live our life pretending not to know you." Jin said. Jungkook chuckled. "I told TaeHyung hyung that once. I told him to do that as a favor, you guys acting like you never knew me." Jin chuckles. "Come on. Go get ready."

~

At the park, all of the members were having a good time. "Guess what I brought!" Jimin shouts, reaching into his bag. They all looked. "Water balloons!" he shouts, taking out 3 of them. Jungkook's eyes widened. "Can I see one?" he asks, taking one. Jungkook looks at Jimin and throws it at his face.

Jimin wipes his face and looks at Jungkook. Jungkook starts laughing. "Jungkook!" Jimin yells. He threw one at him. "Hey!" Suga shouted. "You got me! I'm eating!" Jungkook stood up and grabbed a few more balloons. He started running from Jimin.

"Jungkook!" Jimin yells. He got hit from the back. He turns around and sees Jin. "Hyung!" he yelled. Jin started to laugh and went to hide behind TaeHyung, who just got up to get more food.

"Hey! Hey! Hyung, no!" TaeHyung yells at Jin. Jimin threw the water balloon, hitting TaeHyung instead of Jin. TaeHyung looks at Jimin.

Jungkook throws the balloon at Jimin. Jimin turns around. "Aishh! Jungkook!" he yelled. Jungkook starts laughing again and sees TaeHyung behind Jimin.

TaeHyung notices Jungkook looking at him, getting ready to throw the balloon. "No! Don't you dare!" He yells at Jungkook. TaeHyung grabs a few water balloons and walks closer to Jungkook. "You know what. Throw one. I dare you." he said.

Jungkook just laughs, looking at TaeHyung. He stands there, holding onto the balloon. "Do it." TaeHyung says. Jungkook smashed it on his head and starts laughing. TaeHyung stood there with his mouth opened, shocked. He started to laugh a little and Jungkook runs away.

TaeHyung throws one at him and chases him. He grabbed Jungkook from the back and lifted him, spinning him around. "I can't believe you actually did that!" he laughs!

Jungkook got a short flashback from that. He saw a moment he had with TaeHyung where they laughed and hugged each other tight.

Jungkook just smiled at TaeHyung. "You dared me." he said. TaeHyung rolled his eyes and playfully pushed Jungkook. He walks back over to the members, getting food. "Now, let me get my food." he said.

He sits down in between HoSeok and Suga. "You guys would be cute." HoSeok says. "Huh?" TaeHyung said. "You and Jungkook." HoSeok replied. TaeHyung stayed quiet, eating his food.

YoonGi looks around to make sure Jungkook wasn't near. He sees him sitting by himself on the grass, resting. "Never again?" YoonGi said. "What?" TaeHyung asks. "Isn't that what you said?" YoonGi continued. TaeHyung just looks at him. "You told me once that never again you were going to let him out of your sight." TaeHyung nods. "Then stop being so distant." HoSeok adds.

"TaeHyung. I get you're hurt right now, we know you miss him. We all do. But being distant won't help either of you, or us." YoonGi turns and faces TaeHyung. "I know you don't like "Jungkook", but being distant won't bring "Kookie" back."

TaeHyung sat there, not eating his food. A tear fell from his cheek. Jungkook came back and sat down. "I'm cold." he said. "Here. Wear this." NamJoon said, handing him his jacket. Jungkook puts it on and started shivering. "This won't help. My clothes are still wet." he said.

"Lets go back home then?" HoSeok said. They all agreed. TaeHyung wiped his tear and looked up and smiled. "Yeah, I'm cold too." They all started cleaning up, and then headed home.

~

"Jungkook's birthday is in a few days." HoSeok said. "What should we do?" Jin asks. "Surprise mini party?" NamJoon suggests. TaeHyung sighs. "You know...this is going to be the first party with...this Jungkook." HoSeok nodded a bit. "So...surprise?" he said. Jin nods.

Jimin walked out of his room, scratching his head. "Good morning." Jin says, seeing him. "Oh, hey. What are you guys doing?" Jimin asks. "Come." Jimin walked over. "We're going to do a surprise party for Jungkook's birthday." Jimin yawned. "I remember he cried when we did that last year." he laughed.

"You know what'll be a miracle?" HoSeok says. "If Jungkook remembers us on his birthday. Or even before." They all smiled to that. "Is he still sleeping?" he asks. "Yeah, he was when I woke up." Jimin said.

"His birthday is in two days. Some of us can go buy decorations right now. Tomorrow we'll buy the cake and start decorating in the afternoon on his birthday." HoSeok says. They all nodded. "I'll go get the decorations." TaeHyung said. "You stay here." YoonGi says. "NamJoon and I can go shopping." TaeHyung scoffed.

"Alright. Let's go!" YoonGi says to NamJoon. They get up and leave. Right as they left, Jungkook woke up and walk out the room. He sees them at the sofa. "Why is it that almost every morning I wake up, you guys are gathered there?" he asks.

TaeHyung chuckled. "TaeHyung hyung!" Jungkook shouts, rubbing his eyes. "Yes?" Jungkook freezes. He forgot why he called him. "Yes Jungkook?" TaeHyung says. "Nothing. I forgot." Jungkook says, going through music on his phone. He saw one song that made him laugh.

He goes over to them members and played the song. It was "Something" by Girl's Day. He moved it to the chorus and started dancing. Jimin started laughing and joined along with him. "Jin hyung! Come on! Lets reenact the video!" Jungkook says, laughing.

"What video?" Jin wonders. "That video we did. On the set of "Boy in Luv"!" Jungkook replied, still dancing with Jimin. Jin started smiling and got up, joining them. HoSeok whispers to TaeHyung, "He's remembering." TaeHyung smiled.

Jimin stops dancing. "Why do you have that song on your phone?" he asked. "I don't know. It's nice." Jungkook replied, turning it off.

TaeHyung started smiling really big, and he started to laugh. "What happened?" Jimin asked. TaeHyung shakes his head. "No, I just thought of something." He said, continuing to smile. He looks at Jungkook. My Kookie is coming back, he thought to himself.