Chapter 12

Never Again...

'Hello TaeHyung!" The interviewer said. "Hello." TaeHyung replied. "We're going to start in a minute, so make yourself comfortable." he said. "My name is Park YoonSoo, by the ways." TaeHyung nodded. He got a text on his phone. It was from NamJoon, which said, "We're listening to the radio right now." TaeHyung looked up, seeing YoonSoo coming, and put his phone away.

"Ok, we're starting now." YoonSoo said. TaeHyung nodded. YoonSoo pressed a button which made them live.

~

"He's doing fine so far." HoSeok said. "That's because they didn't mention Jungkook yet." Jin said. "Do you think he'll admit Jungkook lost his memory?" Suga asks. No one answered. "Oh, they're talking about Jungkook now. Shh!" HoSeok yells.

~

"A few weeks ago, your band got interviewed and they asked Jungkook if he remembered anything, and he said he did." "Yes." TaeHyung nodded. "Did you guys tell him to say yes?" "No. We didn't tell him to say anything." YoonSoo was quiet for a while.

"A lot of people are really curious about this so I'm going to ask, did Jungkook forget his memory?" TaeHyung was quiet for a second, then he started chuckling. "It sounds like I'm in court." "Sorry." YoonSoo replied. "It's ok." TaeHyung said. He sighed, hesitating to answer.

His eyes started getting watery, just thinking about his memory loss. "Are you alright?" YoonSoo asks, seeing a tear fall. TaeHyung sniffed, "Oh, sorry. Just thinking about that night makes me angry and sad."

"Why does it make you angry?" TaeHyung tries to calm himself down, tries not to cry. "Because..." he took a big breath. "Because I felt that it was my fault he got hit." It was quiet for a while.

"Why would it be your fault? It was a drunk driver, yes?" YoonSoo wonders. TaeHyung looks down. "Because that night, he asked me to go walk with him to the studio, but I said no. So he ended up walking himself. I felt that if I was there, I could have saved him." he started silently crying.

"Well, you don't need to be angry now. Jungkook's alive and healthy now, yes?" TaeHyung looks up. "Yeah, he is." he chuckles a bit. "Well, lets move on." YoonSoo says.

~

"He just totally avoided answering if Jungkook lost his memory." HoSeok shouted. "TaeHyung really is something." Jin says. Jungkook was just sitting down. He looks at the members. "I don't think we should hide it." he says. They all looked at him. "What are you saying, Kookie?" YoonGi asked.

"I'm going to do an interview, and I'm telling them." Jin started smiling. "You still have the same personality as the Jungkook we knew." "But do you think it's a good idea?" NamJoon throws in. "I don't know, but something's telling me to do it." They all nodded. "Alright then..." NamJoon says.

~

Finished with the interview, TaeHyung was on his way back home. When he arrived, he noticed that Jungkook wasn't there. "Where's Kookie?" he asks. "He scheduled the interview with the magazine people." Jimin answered.

"Wait, he's doing it now? Alone?" TaeHyung says. Jimin nods. "You did good TaeHyung." Jin said. TaeHyung nodded. "I didn't know wether I should've told him or not, so I tried my best to avoid answering." Jin chuckled. "You avoided it well."

An hour later, Jungkook came back home. TaeHyung looked at him and smiled, happy he didn't decide to leave again. "How did it go?" YoonGi asked. "It went well." Jungkook smiled. "So you told them?" TaeHyung asked. "You'll see tomorrow. They're posting it tomorrow." he replied. TaeHyung nods.

Jungkook went and sat next to TaeHyung. "I talked about you a lot." he said. TaeHyung looks at him. "You did?" Jungkook nods. "Not in a bad way." He starts to laugh. "I kind of don't want you to read it tomorrow." TaeHyung looks at him, confused. "Why so?"

"Like I said, you'll see tomorrow." Jungkook replied.

~

The next day, HoSeok ran in the dorm yelling, "I got the magazine!" Everyone ran to the living room. "TaeHyung, you and Jungkook are the front cover." TaeHyung grabbed the magazine, and started walking towards his room. "Hey, TaeHyung! Read it to us here!" HoSeok yelled. TaeHyung stopped walking and walked back to the living room.

Everyone gathered around him. "Ok kids." TaeHyung said, laughing. "I'm kidding! I'm kidding!" He started reading. It said:

 

 

Jungkook Confesses


"I don't remember anything." Jeon Jungkook from BTS says. He told us that he doesn't remember being in a band or remember s at all. He confirmed that he did says that it was "funny" he's living with strangers.

When asked why he's living with them right now, he replied, "Because my mom said it was the best way to remember them." We also asked how he remembered his songs and dance moves and he told us, "The members taught me. Some songs I already remembered, some I didn't."

 

 

TaeHyung stopped reading. "I thought you said you talked about me?" "Is that it?" Jungkook asked. TaeHyung shook his head, "There's more." "Then read it!" TaeHyung nods.

 

 

We also asked if he had any troubles living with the members. "No, no fighting occurred. But I did have trouble adapting to being with them, especially with one member in general." Kim TaeHyung was the member he was talking about.

"I felt something with him. I don't know what it was but I couldn't be around him. At times, my body would tense up in anger when I'd see him. And at other times, my body would feel tight. The members told me he was my best friend, so I thought it was that." he says about being with TaeHyung.

We asked him if that was the reason. He just shook his head, not saying anything. And lastly, we asked if he was leaving, or ever thought about leaving the band. He replied with, "No. There's something about it that makes me want to stay and remember them. I've tried to leave a couple times, because I didn't care much about remembering them, but that something always ended up bringing me back to them. I can't, and won't leave."

 

 

TaeHyung stayed looking at the magazine, then he looks up at Jungkook. Jungkook was smiling at him. All the members looked at them. TaeHyung didn't do anything. He just stayed, staring at Jungkook. He tried to say something, but nothing came out. Jungkook nods. "You're that something."