Chapter 9

Never Again...

"Jimin! Sit down! You're being embarrassing! Stop dancing like that!" Suga yelled. "Why? No one's around." Jimin says, dancing crazy around the living room. "Why are you even dancing like that?" HoSeok asks. "I'm so happy right now!" Jimin yelled, jumping onto the couch panting. "Why?!"

Jimin plops down sitting on the couch. He's just smiling at the members. "What?" NamJoon asks. "TaeHyung likes Jungkook!" he yells, jumping back on the couch again. "What?!" They all said. Jimin stopped jumping. "You guys heard him right? I....I love him." he said, mocking TaeHyung.

He sits back down. "He has feeling for him is what I'm saying. Gosh you hyungs are so slow." "Why are you so happy about that?" Jin asked. Jimin stands up in front of them. "Jimin hyung! Why do I feel like this?! Why did I feel tightened up inside when I saw TaeHyung hyung and HoSeok hyung kiss?!" He said, imitating what Jungkook has told him. The members just stared at him, really lost. Jimin rolls his eyes. "Oh my gosh. I'm Jungkook. Jungkook likes TaeHyung as well. The Jungkook inside! Not the Jungkook who forgot everything!"

The members eyes widened. "Wait, what?!" HoSeok yelled. "Yeah. Jungkook kept asking me why he would feel so angry when he would see you and TaeHyung together. He didn't know why. I think him, the Jungkook before the accident, likes TaeHyung." Jimin replied, smiling at them. "If Jungkook likes him, then why would he leave?" Suga asked. "I don't know really. I think he doesn't want to believe he likes him." Jimin replied.

The door opened. The members looked and saw TaeHyung walking in, Jungkook following from behind. They looked really confused. TaeHyung took his coat off and walked straight into his room, locking the door. Jungkook's just standing there. "Kookie? You came back." Jimin said. He nods and goes straight into his room, locking the door as well.

"Jimin, I thought you said they liked each other?" NamJoon said. "Why didn't they even talk or look at each other?" Jimin didn't answer. He was confused himself.

"I'll go check on TaeHyung." HoSeok said, getting up. He walked to his room and knocked. "TaeHyung? It's HoSeok. Can I talk to you?" He hears the door being unlocked. He opens it and walks in, closing it after. "TaeHyung, you ok?" he asks.

"Yeah, I'm ok." he replies, putting on his pajama shirt. "Ok." HoSeok says. "You're going to sleep?" TaeHyung shakes his head. "Nah, I'm just getting comfortable." He goes on his bed and lays down, taking out his phone. "Where did Jungkook go?" he asked.

"He went in his room." HoSeok replied. TaeHyung just looks at him. He gets up and walks out the room. HoSeok follows him out, seeing him going to the kitchen. "Did any of you try talking to Jungkook?" HoSeok whispered, walking towards the members.

"No, he just went into the bathroom right now." YoonGi said. They look over and see Jungkook walking out of the bathroom and going into the kitchen.

TaeHyung closes the fridge door and turns around, seeing Jungkook walking up behind him. They both stared at each other for about a moment, then TaeHyung bows a little and starts walking off to the living room.

As TaeHyung walked away, Jungkook turned his head and stares at him walking off. An image came again to his head. This time, he was in the dance studio. He saw TaeHyung coming back to him with food in his arms. "Eat well, Kookie!" he told Jungkook. Jungkook nodded. "Come on! Lets go eat with them." TaeHyung yelled, dragging Jungkook by the hand to the mirror, where the members were at. "You two always eat your own food." YoonGi said. "Do you not like what I order?" he added, pretending to be sad. "Hyung, you know we eat what you buy also, right?" TaeHyung said. "I don't!" Jimin said, with his own food, walking towards Jungkook. "Kookie? Jungkook? Hey, Jungkook! Hello?!"

Jungkook turned around, he was back in their kitchen. "Huh?" he said, seeing Jimin. "Are you ok?" Jimin asked. Jungkook nods his head, and opens the fridge.

"Hyung?" Jungkook says. "Did YoonGi hyung order any food?" Jimin looks at him weird, "Yeah. Why?" Jungkook closes the fridge door, "Nothing. Just wondering." He walked into the living room, seeing only HoSeok and TaeHyung.

"Where's everyone?" Jungkook asked J-Hope. "They went out. YoonGi hyung ordered some food." he replied. "Oh..." Jungkook said. He went to go sit next to him.

"You're not going to wait for hyung's food?" he asked TaeHyung who was eating his own snacks. TaeHyung shook his head. "I do this all the time." Jungkook nodded.

"Jungkook. Can I ask you something?" HoSeok says. He nodded. "I don't know how many times you've been asked this for the past few weeks but, have you remembered anything?" Again, Jungkook nodded.

"I won't lie to you. I've been seeing things at accurate times. Remember the festival? Where we performed, I thought we performed inside. And I messed up." HoSeok smiled and chuckled a bit. "Yup, that's a memory. That was the night you...." he stopped. "What?" Jungkook wondered. "Never mind. But it is a memory. I remember that night you messed up on stage."

"That was the night you got hit." TaeHyung said. "TaeHyung!" HoSeok yelled. "No, no. It's ok. I'm actually curious about what happened that night." Jungkook said.

"What's going on here?" Jimin says walking in. "What happened that night I had the accident?" Jungkook asked. Jimin sits down on the floor in front of Jungkook. "You really want to know?" Jungkook nods.

"Well, it was our second to last concert and we finished performing and was heading out to the van to go eat out. You told NamJoon hyung that you wanted to go to the studio because you messed up on your dance. You called TaeHyung to go walk with you, but we was too hungry to go."

Jungkook looked over at TaeHyung, who was looking down. He noticed a tear dropping from TaeHyung's eyes. He looked back over at Jimin.

"TaeHyung didn't want you to walk at night alone, so he asked you if we could drop you off at the studio. You said you were ok walking alone and you walked off. Then an hour later, NamJoon hyung got a call and he told us you got hit and was in the hospital. Then, that was the time we visited you." Jimin finished.

It was quiet. Jungkook didn't know how to react. As he was about to speak, he heard TaeHyung sniffing. He looked over at him and sighed. "So that's how I forgot everything?" he said. Jimin nodded. "Wait, you said it was the second to last concert. What about the last one?" he wondered.

"We did the last one." HoSeok replied. "The next day, after we visited you, we had it. Fans wondered why you weren't there. NamJoon announced why on stage." Jungkook nodded.

Again, Jungkook looked over at TaeHyung, seeing him hide his face with his hands. "Hyung, are you ok?" he asked. TaeHyung didn't answer, he just kept covering his face. A while later, he looked up. His eyes were kind of red and droopy.

"So this all happened, just because I messed up on stage?" Jungkook said. "This all happened because you didn't accept my offer to give you a ride!" TaeHyung yelled. After he realized what he said, he covered his mouth. "Maybe this wouldn't have happened if you walked with me!" Jungkook yelled, standing up.

At that moment, YoonGi, NamJoon, and Jin arrived. They were just standing there. None of the members noticed they've came home. They were listening in on what was going on.

"Do you know how much I regret not walking with you?!" TaeHyung yelled, standing up as well. "Do you know how much I cried, after finding out you lost your memory?!" His voice cracked, he was now crying.

"No! You don't know! You don't know at all! And that's what makes me so mad! You don't know anything because of that stupid accident!" Everyone was looking at TaeHyung, shocked. "I always think to myself, 'he's never coming back. He's not going to remember anything! We won't be the same!' I thought all that!"

"Hyung!" Jungkook yelled, tears slowly falling. "Why are you yelling at me?! Why are you blaming me for being hit?! I'm sorry I don't remember you ok! But I can't do anything about it! I don't remember any of you at all!" "I'm not blaming you!" TaeHyung yelled, tears falling down fast. He started panting, trying to catch his breath, and sat down. "I can't do it." he says. "I can't act like we were never close. Why?! Why do you want me to do that?!"

"Because I'm scared!" Jungkook yelled. "Of what?! Of me?!" TaeHyung yelled back. "Of liking you!" TaeHyung got quiet. Everyone did.