Chapter 18

Never Again...

It's the day after the party, and Jungkook is out with Jimin. TaeHyung at home, talking to HoSeok. "I'm going to tell him." TaeHyung says. "Tell him what?" J-Hope asks. TaeHyung goes and sits down on his bed. "I'm going to tell him that I like him."

"I thought you liked Kookie, not Jungkook." HoSeok says. "How did you...-" "YoonGi hyung told me." HoSeok interrupted. TaeHyung sighed. "I honestly don't know if he'll ever remember us completely. Even if he doesn't remember, I still like him. Kookie's in there, I know it. He's going back to his normal self slowly. I don't care anymore if he doesn't remember hyung. I like him." he said. HoSeok nodded.

"Do it. Tell him when he gets back." HoSeok said. "I can tell that he really likes you." he continued. TaeHyung chuckles. "He did confess that like twice." he laughed. HoSeok playfully pushed TaeHyung. "Well, yeah. But I mean by looking at how he looks and talks about you. Not only does our Kookie like you, but this Jungkook has seem to grow on liking you too." HoSeok said, smiling.

~

"Now I see why you took so many walks." Jimin laughs. "It's calm." he continued. Jungkook smirks. "Let's go back home hyung. My legs are starting to hurt." he says. Jimin nods. They started walking home.

"You're 18 now." Jimin says. Jungkook just smiled. "Feel old?" Jimin asked. Jungkook just chuckled. "No." He looks at Jimin. "You know I like TaeHyung hyung, right?" Jimin stops walking at looks at him. "Duh. You told me this so many times." he laughs. "Why?" Jungkook stopped walking as well. "Do you know, if he...you know..." "Likes you?" Jimin interrupts.

Jungkooks nods. "I don't know." Jimin lied. Jungkook sighed and continued walking. After 2 minutes, he stopped again. "What's wrong?" Jimin asks. "Wait, why was hyung ignoring me after the magazine day? You guys weren't planning my surprise party that time. Right?" Jungkook asked. Jimin shook his head.

"Then why?" Jungkook says. "I get for the past two days you guys were distant because of my birthday, but he was distant way before that." "Ask him." Jimin suggested. Jungkook nodded, and they continued walking home.

When they got home, Jungkook walked straight into TaeHyung's room. He saw only HoSeok and NamJoon. "Where's TaeHyung hyung?" Jungkook asked. "In the shower." NamJoon answered. Jungkook nods and walks out the room.

"Want ice cream?" YoonGi yelled from the couch. Jungkook looks at him and shakes his head. "No. I'm good." YoonGi nods. Jungkook goes and walks into his room and sits on his bed, waiting for TaeHyung to finish.

TaeHyung finished showering. He put on his boxers and covered his bottom half with a towel, walking out into his room. "Jungkook's home." HoSeok said. "He is?" TaeHyung asked. HoSeok nodded. "Now put on your clothes and do you thing." HoSeok said, smiling. TaeHyung nodded.

He put on his clothes and walked out with his hair still wet. He looked around the living room. He didn't see Jungkook and assumed he was in his room. Before he was about to start walking towards the room, Jimin yelled, "Jungkook! TaeHyung's here!"

TaeHyung froze and saw Jungkook come out his room. HoSeok and NamJoon heard and walked out the room to see how it would turn out. "Go." HoSeok whispered, slightly pushing TaeHyung, then started walking towards the couch.

"Go." Jimin whisperes to Jungkook. Jungkook nods and walks up to TaeHyung. "What's going on?" YoonGi asked HoSeok. "Shh. You'll see." Jin walked in as well, seeing everyone gathered at the couch. "Guys, what's going...-" "Shhhhh. Just look." NamJoon whispers.

"Hyung. I need to ask you something." Jungkook says. TaeHyung nodded. "After that magazine day, why did you become so distant? Why did you ignore me?" TaeHyung started smiling.

"I actually kind of wanted to talk to you about that." TaeHyung said. "Last night, when you told me that you understood what I meant, I thought you actually did. But you thought I was distant because of your party. I mean yeah, that's the reason why I was distant for the past few days."

"But why were you distant way before that?" Jungkook asks. TaeHyung took in a big breath. "What was the reason for you being distant with me in the beginning?" TaeHyung asked. Jungkook stood there for a while thinking.

"Because I was confused. Whenever I was around you, I would get a weird feeling in me. I didn't really understand why, and I didn't like it. So I thought to make them go away, I had to push you away from me." Jungkook started laughing. "I can't believe I deleted all of our pictures together on my phone."

"You what?" TaeHyung said, a bit shocked. "I regret that so much right now." Jungkook says. "Well, but yeah. That was basically kind of why I pushed you away from me."

TaeHyung chuckled. "Wow. Ok, those are not really why I was being distant with you." he said. Jungkook started to frown. He thought TaeHyung just said he didn't like him. "But all of those reasons add up to why I did." Jungkook stood there, a bit confused.

"You want to know why I ignored you?" TaeHyung asked. Jungkook nodded. TaeHyung smiled and pulled Jungkook closer and kissed him.

All the other members were just sitting on the couch, fangirling like idiots to each other. "Oh my gosh!" Jimin whispered. "I didn't know this was going to happen!" he said. "I did." HoSeok and NamJoon both said, smiling. "Wow. I feel like an fangirl who just obsessed over their favorite otp together. I can't stop smiling." Jin said, laughing.

During their kiss, memories were flooding Jungkook's head. Scenes of him auditioning for Big Hit. Scenes of him getting to know everyone in BTS. Scenes of them making their songs, them performing, them hanging out, everything.

TaeHyung pulled away from the kiss and smiled. "It was because I liked you." he said. Jungkook stood there and smiled. "I've liked you ever since we debuted. You were the first person I became really close to in this band. You took care of me very well and you always made me laugh. I just never said anything because I thought that you'd never feel the same about me." he said.

TaeHyung stood there. "Wh...wait. You..-" "I remember everything hyung. All of you guys." Jungkook smiled. TaeHyung smiled really big and kissed Jungkook passionately.

The other members had tears falling in their eyes. They all can't believe that Jungkook just remembered everything. They quietly cheered to themselves.

Jungkook pulled away. "Next time, walk with me so this doesn't ever happen again!" TaeHyung laughed. "Never again will I let this happen." He hugged Jungkook. "I missed you...Kookie." Jungkook smiled, a tear falling down. "I'm back hyung, don't worry." he said, hugging him back tight.