Epilogue

Never Again...

After the interviewer asked the question, V grabbed Jungkook's hand, squeezing it so tight that Jungkook cringed a bit. Tears were forming in V's eyes. After a few silent moments, he opened his mouth. "There were a lot of things I regretted when it happened. Most of the regrets I had were not doing the things Jungkook wanted to do with me. And when it happened..." TaeHyung's voice cracked, tears streaming down. He couldn't talk, but he still tried. Again, but with sniffs in between, he spoke. "I thought...I wouldn't be able to do anything together again. I thought...we wouldn't be the same again."

He broke down, squeezing Jungkook's hand tighter. His head facing the floor while he wipes his tears. Jungkook, his eyes getting teary, pats V 's back. V looked back up and spoke again. "I almost lost...we almost lost someone really special." "Although we all were devasted equally, V was the most wrecked!" Jin comes in jokingly, trying to lighten the mood a little. And it worked. V chuckled and nodded in agreement.

Again, silence, V faced Jungkook and said, "Never again will I let you out of my sight. Never again will I leave you to go somewhere alone. Never again will I let this happen. Never!" Now Jungkook joined V crying. They both then hugged. Crying. Jin and Rap Mon went in front of them and said to the camera, "Thank you." indicating that the interview is now done. Jimin and JHope, with tears in their eyes, joined in on the hug. And Suga just stood crying, while Jin and NamJoon came and comforted him.