Chapter 5 (Special Chapter)

Fallen Angel

CHAPTER 5

          2 years ago…..

*Lauren’s P.O.V*

I was in the garden of our house , I was just sitting down when one of the maids went to the garden “Lauren, Luke is here” she said, “Okay I will be there” I said she went back on doing what she was doing a while ago, I walk towards the living room , there I saw my Luke. “Hey Lu” I said smiling at him and sitting beside him in the couch. “I need your help” he said directly, I look at him confused, he never usually ask some help to me, “What is it?” he look at me sighing deeply, which means this is a serious matter “What should I wear on my date?” he asked me, I was shocked because he never ask me on what to  wear on his dates and he never put this much effort on what to wear on his dates and at the same time I feel like something stab me in the heart or someone squeezed it so hard that it makes me feel pain.

Okay I admit it I love my best friend as in beyond best friend, I know he wouldn’t look at me the way I look at him, but still I was hoping the maybe he would love me too not just as his best friend but I guess that won’t happen anymore because he found the girl for him.

“Is it Lacey?” I asked him, “Yeah how did you know?” he asked me, well you keep on talking about her for the past months and you’ve been dating her for 5 months now and it’s the longest relationship you have” I , it’s true though, but if Lacey makes him happy more than I do then I would be willing to give up and let Lacey win the battle.

“Why so shocked?” he said chuckling, I just ignored his question. “Yeah sure, so when’s you’re date?” I asked him, hiding the fact that I’m hurting inside, knowing I would never have a chance to him, that I would always be his best friend noting more nothing less. “Tomorrow” he said smiling widely.
“Okay come on! We will go shopping!!” I exclaimed, making him laugh. I let our driver , drive us to the mall, when we were in the car and off towards the mall, I look at the sky, it has gray clouds indicating it might rain soon, the sky is hurting too like I am hurting like now, it’s like the sky and I has a connection.

 I look at my best friend, his texting someone on his phone with a goofy smile, knowing he might be so in love with that girl, I look back at the window forcing myself not to cry but I failed, a tear fall down on my eyes, following by the other and another, which makes me hard to stop it, Luke noticed that I was crying because he stop texting on his phone and look at me with concern.

“What’s wrong La?” he said wiping away my tears, I wanted to shout at him to love me instead of the girl he will be going on a date tomorrow, I wanted to tell him my true feelings but I can’t and perhaps I wouldn’t even tell him till we die, instead of telling him, I giggled, he looks at me weirdly as if I got insane, “I look at this store that we passed by and remembered a sad movie that I watch” I said wiping the remaining tears in my cheeks, he look at me not believing a single thing I said, of course he wouldn’t believe me because he can easily reads me, his my best friend after all, he knows me too well, but he can’t see through me that I love him beyond being his best friend. I smiled widely at him, “You sure?” he asked me, I just nodded still smiling, him knowing that I don’t want to talk about it.

“Okay if you say so, but you can talk to me with your problems right?” I smiled softly at him, how can I tell you if you’re my problem and this stupid feelings I have towards you, instead of saying that I replied “Of course I know it will always be La and Lu forever right?” I asked him, he chuckled messing my hair, “Of course were best friends” best friends, that’s what I will just be to you.

“I know” I winked playfully at him, earning a laugh from him. If being you’re best friend will make you laugh and smile like this, and then I will be your best friend forever even though it hurts. “But seriously La, I will be here to comfort you” he said, “I know you always do” I said smiling gratefully at him; he kissed my forehead like he always do when I feel down.

He pulled me closer to him, I lay my head on his shoulder, closing my eyes, he went back on his phone, still holding me in his arms, I open my eyes and look at what is he on doing with his phone, I smiled when I look at his phone, he was playing plant vs. zombie, our all time favorite game, I closed my eyes again, feeling safe in his arms, I just want to be in his arms forever.

*Luke’s P.O.V* (Date night)

I’m currently dancing with a slow song with the most beautiful girl in the world which is in my arms right now. Lacy. “Thank you” she said looking at me, I look back at her, “For what?” I asked her, “For everything, my life was a downfall when I did not meet you, but since you’re here with me now my life changed” she said smiling widely, I pull her closer to me, “Thank you too for letting me feel this kind of things, that I did not felt before” I said kissing her forehead. “Luke” she trailed of, “Yeah?” I said leaning my chin on top of her head. “I love you” she said quietly, but I clearly heard what she said, I froze at her words, I’ve never really fall in love, I don’t even know what love means, and falling in love will just cause pain, in peoples life.

I look at her in the eyes, “Lacy...” I said, she looks at me “I know you don’t love me, its okay I j-“before she can continue I cut her off, “Listen to me first” I said, she sigh deeply, “Okay”.

“Lacey, I don’t know if I love you or not, I’m really happy on what we are today, right now, this just us, I wanted us to move on a new level too, but I don’t really know if I’m capable of falling in love, I don’t want to hurt you Lacey that’s why I’m telling you this, maybe in the future I will be loving you too, but not right now Lacey, I hope you understand me” I look at her, actually I’m afraid on what will she say, because I can’t read her expression.

She smiles at me “I understand you Luke, and I’m looking forward on the day that you will love me too” she said, I kiss her cheeks “Lord thank you for giving me this wonderful girl” she giggled at my words.

“I need to go to the bathroom for a while” she said blushing, I chuckled at her “You’re so cute” I told her making her blush even more, “Sorry for ruining the moment” she chuckled embarrassingly, “It’s okay” I kiss her forehead. She went to the bathroom, while I sat back down on our seat.

Lacey loves me, but I don’t love her, I wanted too but I really can’t and I don’t know why. Okay maybe because I’m afraid that I will be hurt, gay I know but people are afraid to be hurt, especially when its love. Once the other got tired from loving the other, the other will be left broken, see? So rather not fall in love.

But the thing is every time I hear the word love; Lauren always comes in my mind, her smiling face. Of course I love her; she’s my best friend after all. We’ve been together since we were young. But I don’t love her in a romantic way, or I thought so.

“Luke” Lacey said, sitting across me, I did not even notice she came back. She put her hand on top of mine, “Are you okay?” she asked concern is evident in her face and voice, I squeezed her hand “Yeah, should we go to my next surprise?” I asked her smiling, “There’s more?” she asked surprised, “Of course, you’re someone special” I wink at her making her blush and laugh at the same time. “You’re so full of surprises Mr. Pedelton” she said in a fake posh British accent, I laughed at her cuteness, I stand up and went beside her, offering my hand, “Shall we go my lady?” I asked her, “We shall” she said and taking my hand. We laugh going to my car. I should stop thinking about Lauren and have fun with the girl that I like and might love in the future.

*Lauren’s P.O.V.* (The next day)

I’m currently in a small coffee shop near the school waiting for Luke. He called me saying he wanted to talk to me, I don’t know what about though. I heard the tiny bell ring indicating someone came in; I look at the door and saw Luke coming towards me, looking handsome as always. He sat in front of me, “So what’s up?” I asked him, he seems nervous. Did he realize that I was the one who is meant to be with him forever? Okay I should totally stop my day dreaming.

“She told me she loves me” he said looking at me straight in the eyes, my blood freeze, I suddenly don’t know how to breath, I can’t find my voice it seems like something got stuck in my throat. What seems like an hour pass by which it’s just really like 2 or 3 minutes I finally be able to find my voice. “What did you say?” I asked him “Of course I did not say it back because I don’t love her” he said, I suddenly felt relieved, “So what’s happening between you two now?” I asked him, praying they broke up. What? I’m hopeless romantic. “We’re still together, I told her that I might love her in the future” he said smiling, I faked smiled at him. There’s a possibility that it might happen.

“So why did you call me?” I asked him, “How can I fall in love?”  I was taken a back at his question. “It just comes and you will realized you already love that person” I replied, “really?” I just nodded my head. “It will take time, I guess” he said, “Actually flirt don’t fall in love” I , he throws a tissue at me, and I throw it back at him.

“Thanks, for being so supporting” he said sarcastically, “You’re welcome and besides I’m telling the truth” I smiled innocently at him. “Want to watch movie with me?” , “Yeah sure, but if I get to pick the movie” I said smirking he groan at me knowing I will choose a romantic movie, “No” he said, “Okay I will just go home” I said , standing up and taking my bag with me. “Okay fine, but I get what we eat” he said walking beside me. “Besides you will learn some things about ‘love’ “I air quoted the word love, he laughed at me. We walk towards his car, and we drove off to the mall, as we stop on a stop light, one of my favorite songs ‘Never stop by safetysuit’ we both sang the song, smiling and glancing at him from time to time. I’m happy that were like this, its okay if he won’t love me, but I’m happy because we have this kind of friendship. I’m thankful.

----------------------

Author's Note: Should i make a story about Lauren and Luke? or it will be the sequel of this book?..

Actually i'm deciding it to be a series book and all of the books in the series will be about the life of each star six members. 

comment ur opinion guys! :)