Chapter 4

Fallen Angel

CHAPTER 4

 

“Come on little sister you will be late in your first day in your senior year” Tyler said he’s my brother, Uncle’s son which I call dad; I just groan in response and throw a pillow at him. “If you don’t wake up I will tickle you” he threatened me cause me to sit up in my bed and shouted “I’m awake!” he just laugh as a response. “I hate you T” I said “Oh come on we all know that you don’t hate me” he said kissing my cheeks, making me smile widely. “You’re so full of yourself” I said rolling my eyes, “Just saying the truth sis” he said “Take a bath now I will give you a ride to school” he said “You just want to see Jasmine” I said smirking “Shut up now” he said knowing I pushed the button, ha!. I stand up and went towards the bathroom and he goes down to the kitchen. It’s been a week since we had that Hawaii trip we had and it was so much fun.

After taking a bath and dressing up I went to the kitchen to eat breakfast, as I enter I only saw Tate, no dad. I sat across Tyler, “Where’s dad?” I asked him. “He went to office early, he said he has an early meeting with a Chinese client” he said, reading the newspaper, all I can say is Ahh. I went to make my own breakfast, which is a cereal, I look at my brother, I really wanted to ask him something, “Tyler?” I asked, he look at me “Yeah little sister?” he said, I scowl at him he just laugh at me, I really hate it when he calls me little sister, he’s making me like a baby, “Why are you here?” I asked him, “I mean I’m happy that you’re here it’s just that, you don’t school?” I added, worrying he might misunderstand me. “My class starts next week and besides I wanted to see Jasmine” he said smiling, I smiled back at him, I know he likes Jasmine it’s just that he won’t tell her, I still don’t know what Jas feels towards my brother.

After eating, my brother drives me to school. As we arrived at my school, people were looking at me; of course I’m a member of Star Six. “The star is here” my brother teased, “Last year of being popular in this school and I better make it as a memorable year” I said, “Yeah, you should not like me” he said, I laughed at him, “EM!!!” I heard the voice of my best friend shouting my name, I look at my brother, and he was smiling widely knowing who that voice belongs too.

“Oh Hi Tate” he said smiling politely, “Hi Jasmine” he replied, “So what’s up?” I asked her, “I heard there will be a new student and it’s a guy” she gushed, I laughed at her excitement, while Tate just scowls knowing he’s jealous.

“Bye Ty” I said, “Have fun little sister” he said and kiss my forehead. “Bye Jasmine” he said, Jas just smiled at him, he went to his car and drove off back to the house. When my brother is completely gone I look at the girl beside me, “Shocked to see him?” I asked her, she just nodded to me as a response.

As we enter the school building we saw Lauren with Luke, the L couple, actually there not couple but we all know they like each other, but I guess Luke is starting to make a move now. As we went towards them, I heard people saying “It’s the star six”, I look at them and smiled. “Hey L couple” I teased them, I saw Lauren blushed while Luke is looking at her with adoration, like seriously if they will be a couple they would totally be the cutest couple.

“Where are Justin and Alec?” Jas ask the two, “We actually don’t know, we haven’t seen them yet though” replied Lauren, “I’m here” Alec said, I smiled at my best friend, “Where’s Justin?” I asked him “Mr. President is busy” he said, Justin is the President of the student body organization, he’s really busy but he still managed to hang out with us.

The starting sound of the intercom makes the student stop in walking an paying attention on what will happen, “All students are required to go the auditorium for the first day assembly, and you should be sitting per year lever” It was Justin saying the announcement, students starts to go to the auditorium and so does us, as we arrived in the venue students were already sitting, by year level and by friends, talking about what they did on their summer, who are there latest crush and who will be having a party tonight, typical high school talk.

As we settle down on a sit which is in front, since others prefer the back sit. “Have you guys decided on what will be your course in college?” Luke asked, “Well I will be staying here in London I guess” Lauren replied, “Still has no plans” I said, Jasmine and Alec agreed with me, we all look at Luke waiting for his answer, “Going to UCLA, well that’s what my parents plans” he said, as if it’s nothing to him, “Ohh really” Lauren just nodded, I look at her, giving her a sad smile. “Let’s not think of college okay? it’s just the start of our senior year guys so let’s just enjoy every moment” Alec said, making the mood lively “I really can’t wait for the prom” Jasmine giggled, “Yeah! Can’t wait who will be the king and queen this year” I added, “We all knew that it would be me and Lauren” Luke commented, we scoff at him while Lauren just laughed at our reactions, well we all knew it would be them, because it’s the L couple.

*Lauren’s P.O.V*

He never told me that he would be going to UCLA for college, wait why would he tell me? I’m not his mother nor his girlfriend so why would he bother telling me?, I’m just his best friend, but still I’m his ‘BEST FRIEND’ he should tell me, why am I hurting? Oh yeah because I have feelings for him, deep feelings I may say, that’s what I’m afraid of being so attached to him and falling in love with him, knowing in the end he doesn’t feel the same way and will eventually leave me because he has his own life too.

I look a Luke, he’s laughing at was Alec was telling me, as he felt my gaze on him, he look at him, his smiling fading. “Hey are you okay La?” he asked concerned, I smiled at what he called me, he calls me La and I call him Lu, I smiled at him “I’m fine why would I be?” I asked him, “It’s just that you’re staring into space and thinking so much” he said, “Nah I’m fine just thinking on some things” I told him, he smiled at me “Okay if you say so” he said while messing my hair and continued to talk to Alec.

If only you knew that I was thinking about us.

*Zach’s P.O.V*

Here I am standing in front of my new school, the East Lake Pedelton Academy. I sigh deeply, New school means new life. I just hope I get new friends here, I know you may be thinking on how stupid I am right now because I still did not enter the building knowing I’m already late well, they are in the auditorium for the first day of school assembly and I don’t want to listen to it, I rather tour the school.

As I enter the building, my eyes got wide and I suddenly stop in my tracks and fall my books causing it to make a very loud noise since it’s just the two of us here in the corridor.

It’s her the girl I saw in Hawaii, is this what they call fate?

------------------------------

Author's note: So the final cast is already on the foreword :) and the next chapter will be focused on Lauren and Luke :) it's about there childhood and there feelings.. :)