Chapter 3

Fallen Angel

CHAPTER 3

          *Emily’s P.O.V*
I’m currently in this art gallery somewhere in Hawaii I saw the poster yesterday when we arrived in the airport and since I love photography and painting I decided to go on their opening it’s called ‘Color Of Life’, I like the name.

I’m alone, my friends are in beach tanning out. As I enter the building I already see many amazing and beautiful paintings and photos. As I was looking around a painting really caught my eyes, it’s called ‘Winter Tale’ it’s a couple under mistletoe while the holding hands and the snow is pouring down. It reminds me of someone, who I should forget. I keep on looking in the painting. Then suddenly the memories keep on flooding back.

We were sitting under a tree in the place on where we first met; he was hugging me from the back while playing with my fingers. The moon shines so bright along with the stars making it a beautiful night sky. “Em?” he said, I look at his eyes making those amazing green eyes shines bright along with the night sky that I love so much. “Yeah?” I replied smiling widely. “I love you” he said and he cup my left cheek with his hand and kiss me in my lips with so much love and adoration as I kissed him back with the same feelings. I love him so much that just thinking of losing him will be the end of my life. As we break the kiss he leaned his forehead against my forehead, looking deeply in my eyes. “Forever?” he asked, I just nodded while smiling and looking into his eyes, because I couldn’t find my voice, too overwhelmed with the feelings and the moment. I want to treasure this and I know there will be more than this.

I hope time will stop and we would just be like this forever, looking into each other’s eyes with so much love and just to be in his arms is the place that I want to be forever and the place that I call home, which I find comfort and warm.

But little did we know that was the last time I would look at his green eyes that I love so much, hear his voice saying I love you, saying sweet words and saying my name, and would be in his arms.

 

*Zach’s P.O.V*

“Good Morning Mr. Zachary” said Vanessa, he’s my uncle’s secretary. “Good Morning Van” I said smiling “Where’s Uncle?” I asked her. “He’s in the second floor” she replied but not looking at me, she’s busy with her papers, sometimes I can’t help but be sorry for this girl, at a very young age she needs to do many works, we’re in just the same age though. “Thanks, and Van” I said, she look up on me and raised her left eyebrow “Yeah?” she asked. “Don’t work too much okay? Take a break” I said, she chuckles at what I said “Sorry but I can’t, I’m too busy, and besides I love my work” she said, that’s what I like about her, she is so dedicated to her work. “Love your work or love my cousin?” I said smirking making her blush on what I said. “Shut up Zach” she said playfully I just laughed at her and went up. Those two are in love but won’t admit it with their selves.

          As I arrived in the second floor, I saw the sight of my uncle he’s talking with some couple along with my cousin.  But then something caught my eyes, it’s a girl she’s not just any other girl, she’s the girl who I saw last night, as I take a look at her, she is crying while watching mom’s painting. I walked towards her, I took out my hanky and gave it to her, she did not notice me because she was in a deep thought I know that the memory she is having right now is something dark that she feel pain, it just makes me want to hug her and tell her everything will be okay.

So instead of waiting her to notice me I just wiped her own tears, the moment my hanky landed on her cheeks, she just realized she was crying. I hold my hand, trying to stop me from wiping her tears but instead I continued it. “Sorry” she said after I wipe her tears, I look at her “For what?” I asked her. “For letting you wipe my tears” she replied, looking away and I saw blush crept in to her cheeks, making me laugh.

“Why would you say sorry?” I asked her “I would be willing to wipe your tears forever” I added, she got taken aback on what I said, heck even I was taken aback on what I said. Where did those words came?. “Sorry I did not mean to say that” It’s my turn to blush, she laughed at, I look at her giving her a fake mad face, but I can’t help it but to smile, her laugh just makes you want to laugh too.

“Well I did not expect you to say those kinds of words” she replied, I raised an eyebrow at her. “And why is that young lady?” I asked her, “You look kind of innocent” she said, we both laugh on what she said, “We all knew no one is innocent in this world now” I said, finding her amusing. “Your right though” she said smiling, I was about to say something but uncle called my name. “Zach!” he said approaching us, I look at the still unknown girl to me, she feels uncomfortable. “Hey uncle, the opening was a success” I said giving him a man hug, “Yeah thanks” he said and looks at the girl beside me. She was about to say something but her phone rang, making her blush because of embarrassment, “Excuse me but I need to accept this call” she said and walk away from us, uncle just gave me an knowing look. “What?” I asked him. “So who is she?” he asked “I just met her, I was about to ask her name but you interrupted us” I said annoyed, “Opps sorry man” he said, I just frown at him making him laugh, “Go catch the girl” he said I just playfully punch his arm and run towards the first floor, then I saw her outside she’s talking on the phone with someone, its seems she’s in a hurry.

I’m almost outside but she already went in the cab, when I was totally outside, I sighed deeply and mess my hair, frustration coming in me, I wasn’t able to get to know her name! Nor her number!, as I look down I saw something, it’s a bracelet with a design of three stars, I picked it up and remembered this is her bracelet, I saw it in her wrist while she was trying to stop me from wiping her tears, a smile formed into my lips, knowing that I got something that belongs to her, hoping we will see each other again, we may see again because we saw each other again today but all she knows is she just saw me today. Suddenly I remembered that she cried while looking at my mother’s painting, what did she remember that cause her to cry?

Now I got more curious about her, I want to know more about her. And definitely I wanted to see her again. I hope fate is in my side.