Chapter 2

Fallen Angel

CHAPTER 2

          “Cause were like a time bomb set in a motion and were destined to explode!!!” we were singing along  All time low’s Time bomb in the car while were going towards Patrick’s villa. We just landed in Hawaii few minutes ago and let me say I can feel the summer heat.  We really had the best choice on where we are spending the summer break.

After minutes of singing, eventually we got tired since it’s a 2 hours drive. I look at my friends, a smile forming in the mouth, I’m really lucky to have them in my life. People call us star six I really don’t know why maybe because we are six and kind of popular.

We’re equally three boys and three girls. Let me introduce my friends to you guys. Jasmine Santiago, a good cheerleader not like the same of her members who are you know b*tch ,her parents run different five stars restaurants and hotel all over the world, but the thing is she doesn’t even know how to cook, don’t ask me why because even myself don’t know how that thing happen. Next is Lauren Pressman, she is a swimmer, so yeah she has a good body,  her parent’s runs one of the biggest companies in the world. She has a older brother named Lance Pressman his 5 years old, sometimes I feel bad for that kid because his parents is not always in the house, their nanny is the only one taking care of him, that’s why Lauren is so protective when it comes to him.

Now let’s go to the boys. Luke Pedelton, the ‘flirt’ as what people call him, but all we know he has an eye for one girl (Lauren), they are the owner of the school that were currently entering , his parents runs one of the biggest companies in the world too he is a soccer player, he plays really well. Justin Lockwood, the genius of all time (but he doesn’t want us to call him that) , he is like the president of the student body, he always ranked one in the exams while I just got second and then he like literally runs the whole club in the school. But the things is even though he is a nerd , he plays soccer  really well, he runs one of the companies of his parents here in London, but he still manage to be on top. Last but not the least, Alec Stanford his parents one of the biggest companies in the world too, his older brother Brett Stanford runs the Starlight entertainment In which popular artist belong too, their family is so talented they sing very well and play many instruments too, and he is my best friend.

I look at the person beside me and I was looking at a sleeping Alec, I smiled at him, he’s my best friend we’ve been friends since we were 6 years old. I lean my head on the window and look at the orange sky, its already sunset I thought in my head.

I was humming along the sound that is playing in the radio it was a soft song and then next thing I knew I fall asleep.

I felt something soft in my left cheek, I decided to open my eyes and saw that it was Coco Patrick’s pet dog, I giggle because his furs are tickling my cheeks. “Hey boy” I said patting his head he barked at me and went outside the room, just then I realized I wasn’t in the car anymore I was already in room a with 3 beds, who brought me here? I should ask them later.

I sat in the bed and look at the window, the sun was totally gone and all I can see it the stars and moon that are shining brightly.

“Good you’re awake” a voice said that startled me, I look at the figure who is leaning in the door frame and I saw that smirk in his face. “I hate you Alec” I said throwing a pillow at him, in which is a fail because it did not reach him. “What? You can’t hate me , you love me” he said winking. I just laughed at him, his right though, I couldn’t get mad at him unless his reason is stupid.

“What time is it?” I asked him fixing my hair with a comb that is in the night stand. “7:15” he said. Was I really that tired? “Dinner will be ready soon, you should go down” he added, I stand up and went to my bags, I pulled out a towel and look at him “I’m going to take a bath first, you guys go eat first” I said and walked towards the bathroom I heard him say okay. I locked the door and I strip down my clothes. I turn on the shower and entered the temperature of the water is just right, I felt relaxed.

*Alec’s P.O.V*

I walked down towards the kitchen and seeing my friends is preparing the dinner. “Emily is awake, she said she’s going to take a bath and we will eat first” I informed them I heard a chorus of okay.

“So are we up for tonight?” Patrick said before anyone could answer someone talked, “Up for what? “ we all look at the person who talked it was Emily. “Em! Good you’re awake!” Jasmine beamed we chuckled at her energetic self. “Calm down Jas” she said, “As I ask awhile ago , what will happen tonight?” she asked. “There will be a firework display tonight in one of the beach resorts and we will be going” Justin explained, I look at Emily and I saw how her eyes twinkle just by hearing the word firework

“We should really go let’s not waste the opportunity!!” she said happily we all nodded at her and smiled.

I don’t know if she really is happy or not, she really changed since her parents died, I couldn’t read her expression anymore like before. We all know she doesn’t want that sympathy and pity.

“Alec?” she said looking up on me, I’m kind of tall. “Yeah?” I replied looking at her.  “Can I have you’re chicken?” she said giving me that puppy eyes, I laughed at her and nodded; she immediately took it and ate it. I swear that girl eats too much but she never gets fat, I don’t know where she put all the foods she ate.

*Zachary’s P.O.V*

“Mom look the crab is so cute!” a little girl said while she was walking towards the shore while dragging her mom. I smiled looking at the sight; I wish my mom would still be here.

“PUT ME DOWN OR ELSE I WILL KICK YOU ON WHERE THE SUN DOESN’T SHINE!” I heard a voice of a girl shout and laughing, I look at them, a smile forms in my lips. I positioned my camera in front my face and took a picture of them, it’s really a nice view, friends enjoying and not thinking of anything, I suddenly missed my friends. 

I looked at the girl, I saw her smile while looking at the night sky, in any minute the firework display will start soon, but there’s something wrong with that smile I feel like it’s not real and suddenly I wanted to protect her and make her smile truly, what am I talking about? I just barely knew that girl, no erase that, I really don’t know anything about that girl but then I feel something like that. I’m getting crazy.

I shook my head and took a picture of her smiling face. I look at the picture that I took and smile satisfied. I took a picture of the night. I really love the beach because when you want to see the night sky, sunset and sunrise, it’s the perfect place to look at it.

Soon I heard the fireworks, I look up on the sky and see different colors, and it’s really nice so I decided to take a picture of it.  Then I look back at her, she was smiling widely, she’s really beautiful. And again it’s not the real smile, it seems like she’s wearing a mask, the feeling of protecting her and making her smile truly comeback.

I need to get out of this before I really go crazy. I walk towards back to the restaurant in where my dad and little brother is, because I could totally not see her, I turn around and look at her, then suddenly my hands moves on its own and took a photo, I look at the photo that I took and it’s really great I smiled and went back to my family.

I want to see her again.

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
I still don't have the final list of the whole star six... i don't who would be who so i need ur help!