Episode 7

The unexpected past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'' So what's the plan father? ''

I think I might be able to build a time machine that can transport you back to your own time but the thing is ... it might take at least a year. 

'' A YEAR? Can't you make it a little bit faster? ''

10 months I guess but hey~ don't you remember that your father currently is a high school student who have exam and other school works?

'' *Sigh* Arasso. ''


It's sunday morning and here I am emo-ing in my room. I want to go back home as soon as possible but father told me the earliest he could get the time machine ready is at least a year. A year = 12 months = 52 weeks = 365 days!!! What am I going to do for the next 12 months? I didn't bring any of my favourite story books, laptop and my handphone with me. The only thing I bring along when I landed here is my freaking 2041 school uniform. Man~ I should have carried my school bag along when I use the time machine. 

*KNOCK KNOCK*

'' Soo Min? ''

'' Oh~ Mrs Bae. Come in. ''

'' Aigoo~ so this is how a girl room looks like huh? Pretty, neat and clean. *Motherly-smile* ''

'' I guess so? ''

'' So how do you find Seoul? Good? Bad? ''

In case all of you are wondering, my father told my grandmother which is Mrs Bae that I, Bae Soo Min come from the states and apparently I have no place to stay cause the dorm was already full. Being the supportive grandmother I have known for the past 18 years of my life, she let me stay here for free since I'm still a student. She treat me like her own daughter when the matter of fact, I am her grand-daughter. But whatever it is, I like the way she treats me. 

'' Alright. I'm still not use to the place yet but I can manage it. ''

'' Ahh~ I see. Have you gave your parent a call about your situation here? I mean, you are supposed to stay in the dorm but it's full. ''

I wish I could call my parent and tell them to bring me back as soon as posible but I can't. If only you know the whole truth grandma. 

'' About that ... No. I don't have a phone to call them plus calling overseas is kind of expensive. '' 

'' Aigoo~ A girl living in the 21 century with no phone? Get dress. I'm going to bring you out. ''



A samsung S5 for me? What kind of phone is that? Oh wait a minute ... this is like the latest phone in 2014 but actually it's ancient in my year. I wonder what would my friends think when I bring my this phone to my year. Bet they will call me freak. 

'' Use this phone well my dear. Here, I have already save my number and Youngho number inside your phone. Anything important just call any of us, Okay? ''

So a phone to entertain me for the next 1 year? I guess this is better than nothing. Actually it's kind of useless buying me a phone cause this phone will only last me for a year and by the end of that 1 year, only my grandmother and my father number exist. I mean ... I'm a nobody at school and no one want to be friend with me for sure after getting into trouble with the que

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter