Episode 3

The unexpected past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'' Do you guys heard about the girl that came into our school without getting caught yesterday? '' A boy ask EXO who was sitting at the back of the class. 

'' Umm ~ I guess so. '' Lay said as the boy nod his head slowly.

'' It turns out that the security guard actually let her in because she has something going on with the school. ''

Another boy said as EXO look at each other confusedly. The security guard let her in? But Sehun said that he found the girl in the school park. Crying. Alone. This is totally something all 12 of them didn't expect. I mean, the girl was with them at the first place plus she doesn't look like visiting the school type. She look more like I'm-lost-please-help-me type. Well~ Who cares. The girl isn't their problem so why bother about her at the first place. 

'' Alright class. Go back to your seat. I have some important announcement to tell all of you. '' Mrs Park said as all of the student went back to their seat. 

'' As everyone already know about yesterday issue, I want all of you to say hi to your new classmate. '' 

The boys and girl in the class started whispering loudly about their new classmate as the poor girl walk awkwardly towards the front of the class. Her presence caught 12 boys who were looking at her ... emotionless. Should they be happy or sad or angry or what? Nahh~ It's none of their business anyway about their new classmate. 

'' Annyeong. Bae Soo Min imnida. Please take care of me. ''
 

After a chaotic day with my father yesterday, he decided to let me stay in his house. His mother or shall I say my grandmother thought that I was a new tenant staying at one of their empty room which is for rent. Father says that he will take care of the payment. Since he acknowledge that I am really his daughter, he kind of becoming a little bit fatherly. And by that I mean, he nag at me all the time even though we just met for a few hours. 

'' Education is important. From the future or past, I am going to register you into my school. No objection or question. Understand? ''

Now I guess that explain the reason why am I here, standing in front my so called 'class' Looking at the student in my class, I can't help it but to look at them as ajumma and ajushi. After all, I am from the future and they ... are all already in their 50s.

'' Alright Miss Bae, you will sit at the 2nd last row beside the window in front of Mr Oh. Sehun please raise up your hand so she can know where is her seat. ''

The moment Mr Oh or Sehun raise up his hand, my eyes became as wide as the ping pong ball because he was the one that found me in the middle of what they say 'school park'. As I scan the group of boys behind the class, I swear I swallow my own

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter