Episode 4

The unexpected past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" That is Jung Jooyoung. The school queenka. Those 4 girls behind her are her minions. That guy is Oh Sehun. A member of EXO. He is Jooyoung most wanted boyfriend on her list. "

" EXO? "

" Contain 12 boys who is extremely handsome and talented. Girls are willing to do anything to be their girlfriend and Jooyoung is one of them. "

" But mother and you are meant to be together. "

" *sigh* When you told me that Jung Jooyoung is my wife, honestly I feel disappointed. In her eyes, there is only Oh Sehun. So I think it is highly impossible for me to end up with her even though you already kind of proof it. "

That night, I couldn't sleep. The only thing that is stuck inside my head was my father, my mother and Oh Sehun. In my whole life, I have never heard of that Oh Sehun guy in my mother life story-telling. So if mother really really in love with Oh Sehun then how did my mother and father end up together. I didn't know that the past is full of mystery. Wait. But father say he is disappointed when he heard that Jung Jooyoung is his wife. So my father didn't like my mother at all? Why? Is it because my mother is the school gangster? What they call it again? Quicka? Qouka? Queenka? Yes, queenka. Arghhh~ this . Im going to bed.
 

The next day at school, I spent my morning classes, sleeping and all this thanks to yesterday event. I think I might have over think to much. So during lunch time, everyone except for me, went to the cafeteria to get lunch. I decided to stay in class to get more sleep instead of getting lunch. I was 50% conscious and 50% unconscious when I heard argument along the corridor. At first I decided to ignore it but upon hearing the name Jooyoung, I quickly push my chair back and took a peek outside. 

At the end of the corridor, stood 2 figure. A male figure and my mother, Jung Jooyoung. I could see sadness and desperate in my mother eyes as she argue with the male in front of her. 

'' How could you do this to me? I thought you love me? ''

'' There was never us at the first place so please stop Jooyoung. ''

'' NO. I won't stop until you tell me the reason why won't you accept my love? ''

Before the male could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter