Prologue

The unexpected past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Year 2041

My father is the well-known engineer/scientist in the capital city of Seoul, South Korea. To the people, his creation is an art but to me, his creation is nonsense. Every time during dinner he will tell me and my mother about his upcoming new project which is building a time machine. Honestly speaking if I wasn't his child, I would call him a crazy ajusshi. I don't hate my father is just that I found it pretty annoying because I personally think my father is in a world of his own. Full of fantasy. Sorry to burst his bubble but there is no such thing as fantasy. 

After 4 months of listening to his project: Time Machine. He finally announced to the family that the project is finally complete. He was super duper happy about his accomplishment that he forget to lock the door to his laboratory. In case you are wondering, My father build a huge lab at the basement of our house. At first mother disagree about building a freaking lab in the basement of our house but after a little bit of brainwashing, mother finally agreed with father idea. Did I mention that in my whole life, father has disallow me from entering his labortary? I have no idea why but today, marks the first time I will enter his laboratory to look at his oh-so-amazing Time machine. 

'' No matter what happens, Do not, I repeat, Do not enter my Laboratory. '' 

Stubborn is my middle name. I won't listen to someone unless I get to know the reason why. My name is Bae Soo Min and I'm a year 2 high schooler. Being the only child in the family, my parent pamper me a lot but at the same time, they were over-protective over me. That is one out of a few reason why I don't have a lot of friends. Every time I bring a friend home for schools' project, father will always tell me to stay away from them because they are a bad influence. I swear to god, all of my friends I bring home, even a nerd, father will say they are a bad influence. Another reason would be because, teenagers nowadays are too dumb for my taste. By dumb, what I mean is that they are really really really dumb. 

Entering the cold laboratory, I was greeted by a long table full of chemicals. Blue, Red, yellow, Black, just name me any color. All of them can be found on the table. As I walk further in, I was greeted by a few huge object which I assume to be my father past project. Chuckling to myself, I walk again as I try to find the Time Machine. 

After a good 5 minutes of exploring the laboratory, I finally found the Time Machine. It was like an old style telephone booth but instead of telephone place inside it, a weird looki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter