Episode 2

The unexpected past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'' Are you okay? '' 

The creepy guy ask me as I stop slapping my own face. So this isn't a dream after all. That Time Machine really works. That's it. I'm going to be stuck here forever. There is no chances of me going back to my own time. Father, Mother, I love you.

'' 2014 ''

I whisper as I look at them with my watery eyes. If it is really 2014, that means I am 27 year far from the future. By the time I reach 2041, I am already 45 years old. *Sobbing* 

'' H-hey. Don't cry. I don't .... know why you cry but 2014 is going to be a great year. Right guys? '' 

The tan boy said as the rest of them confusedly agree with what he said. Great year? Yeah right. Great year my . This is the worst year I'm going to go through. 

'' Stop crying and tell me where and how you get those SMPHS Uniform? '' 

The tall scary looking dude said to me with his pissed off face. you jerk. You have no idea what I have been through and all you care is this ing uniform I'm wearing? I know that my uniform is way much more nicer than yours cause that uniform is a ing 2014 uniform!

'' you. '' 

I whisper loud enough for all 12 of them to hear. All of them including that jerk look at me with wide eyes as all of them turn speechless. Never heard a girl curse or perhaps, they didn't expect me to say it? Whatever. One thing for sure, that jerk pissed me off. Never heard of the word manners is it? 

Before any of them could say anything, I walk away from them. I don't know where am I going but one thing for sure, I am going to go far away from those boys. For now, I can trust anyone but myself. I can tell others that I am from the future. They might laugh or even send me off to the mental hospital. 
 

'' Way to go Kris Hyung. ''

Chanyeol said as all of them look at Kris with a frowning face. That was not soo nice of him to demand a girl when she is obviously in a sad condition. Have he heard of the word patience? Someone seriously need to educate this hyung. 

'' Where did you found her again Sehun? '' 

Kai ask the blonde boy who just kept his mouth shut for the pass few minutes. 

'' School Park. ''

'' Weird. How can someone like that enter the school without getting caught by the guards? '' 

Suho ask as he squeeze his brain juice to think of an answer. Actually, Suho isn't the only one squeezing his brain juices. In fact, all 12 of them are squeezing their brain juices. 

'' I still don't get it why is she wearing a different uniform than us but have the same emblem with us. '' 

Xiumin said as Luhan agree with him. All of them actually agree with what Xiumin said is just that they are busy thinking of an answer. 

'' Bae Soo Min. '' 

Sehun whisper as he look at the last place he saw you before you disappeared from them. 
 

Am I an animal or does all this people have never see a girl walk before? The moment I walk away from those boys, everyone, I repeat everyone have been looking at me as if I am a cage animal. Seriously guys. even though I am from the future, I'm still normal like all of you. I don't have 3 eyes or 2 head or some lame super power with me. So please stop staring at me. As I walk along the school corridor which amazingly look the same like the one in 2041, someone stop me. 

'' Excuse me miss but you have been caught for trespassing into our school premises. ''

FASTFORWARD
'' So miss Bae, do you mind telling me how did you enter this school without getting caught? ''

Getting caught by the 2014 'school principal' isn't that b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter