Episode 6

The unexpected past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 '' I promise I will help you get what you want. '' 

That was the only thing I heard from hyung room before I went out of the house and headed to the supermarket. Just like every other day, I am in-charge of the kitchen which basically I, Do Kyungsoo, literally have to feed all of them. Actually, it isn't a much of problem since Joon Myun, Chanyeol, Jongin and Sehun either stay in their own apartment or with their parent. The rest including myself stay in a dorm located near our school since most of us stay far from Seoul and some (E.g, Yifan,Luhan,Yixing and Tao) are not from Korea. Alright back to grocery shopping. While pushing the cart searching for lettuce, I came across a young lady who is having a hard time reaching for a bottle of chilli sauce. As a gentleman, I put my cart aside as I went to her side and took the bottle of chilli sauce she was trying to take. 

'' Here you- .... Soo Min? ''

There standing right in front of me is Bae Soo Min. Man~ She looks much more beautiful upclose. Wait what? Do Kyungsoo! Wake up. *Mentally slap my face*

 

It's my classmate. What was his name again? Wait a second. I don't even know anybody in my class. In fact in my whole school I only know my father, my mother and Oh Sehun. Whatever his name is, I'm sure he is one of my classmate that sit behind the class. Is it me or does he look squishy upclose?

'' Oh .... Sunbae. '' 

'' What are you here Soo Min-shi? ''

Is he stupid or what? Obviously I am doing a grocery shopping. What else and I suppose to do in a big supermarket? 

'' Umm ... Hunting elephant? ''

I said sarcastically. No offense if this sarcasm/joke hurt his feeling or what so ever but boy ... this is the way I speak. Got a problem with it? Deal it yourself. 

'' *Laugh* That's a good one. Aigoo~ Kyungsoo-ah. You are really really really stupid. '' 

He said to himself as he gave Soo Min a smile. So his name is Kyungsoo? I see ... Nice to meet you Kyungsoo ajusshi. 

 

Walking back home with this Kyungsoo was really awkward. But honestly speaking, I feel somehow relax. I mean, I don't feel anxious or nervous or anything. 

'' So Soo Min-shi. How do you find the school so far? ''

Is he kidding me or what? I barely even make it a week and tadah~ I have made myself a new enemy. AND WORSE OF ALL IT"S MY MOTHER! So how do I find this school so far? Number 1, . Number 2, . Number 3, . So overall, This school !

'' . '' 

'' W-what? ''

'' The school . ''

Wow~ The girls in the school are totally the annoying type. The Queenkas are the y type. But this girl ... this girl is a totally whole new level. Honestly ... I like it.

'' It takes time to get use to it so I understand your situation. ''

'' Ya right. As if you really understand my situation. '' 

Situation that is cause by Sehun and you are getting mark by his number 1 hardcore fangirl, Jooyoung? 

'' I may not know your situation

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter