The Damn Wallet!!

The Damn Wallet!!! (HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATH UNNIE!!!!!

The Damn Wallet!!!!

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATH UNNIE!! Yay! <3

 

“Aiiiiiish!” Andy ruffled his hair. “That stupid difficult man!” he mumbled, strolling between the shelves of all kinds of crap.

That was the fifth time for Andy on that week to be in that familiar family-shop. He was looking for a special gift for a special someone and he had never been that hopeless in his life. Andy had nothing in mind. Usually the eager part in his brain clicked instantly as he recalled the members’ birthdays but this time, he was feeling absolutely helpless.

“Excuse me, Sir?” A woman in the middle of two shelves asked.

“Yes?”

“Do you need help? Are you looking for something?” She continued.

Andy cleared his throat. “I…umm…I am trying to find a birthday gift.” He answered.

“To whom is it?” She tried.

“Eh? Oh, umm…it is for my special someone…a member of our group.” Andy muttered.

She nodded. “Have you thought giving him something he can use forever, or something from which you two could enjoy?” she joined Andy and walked with him in the shop. “Different scented soaps are famous now. Usually couples buy them to enjoy bubble baths?”

Andy blushed. “Err…we…umm…just started dating…so I think…it’s too soon.” He stammered.

“Aahhh, I see. So, what does he like?” She questioned.

“Sports, food, movies, music, comedy, clothes, rapping, beanies and berets?” Andy listed.

She contemplated.

“But he already has so much stuff.” Andy sighed, rubbing his face frustrated.

“Do you live together?” She interrogated.

Andy cleared his throat the red on his cheeks getting darker. “Not…ehm…yet.”

“Has he told whether he needs anything?” She asked. “It would help a lot.”

“No.” Andy shook his head. “He never actually tells what he wants. But he is cute and handsome and tall…and he likes to do sports…especially dancing.”

She pouted. “That doesn’t help if he already has stuff.” She muttered. “Why don’t you buy soap and then some chocolate? I think this special someone of yours would love it.”

Andy disagreed but flashed a smile. “Maybe. I will come back if I haven’t found anything.” He stated and walked off.

Outside he scurried over to his car, sat down and growled.

“Chung Jae ya! I hate you!”

 

Andy arrived in the practice room before Junjin and Eric. Minwoo, Hyesung and Dongwan were having a conversation of the gifts and the party they had planned. Andy advanced them when Junjin entered the room and saw him.

“Andy ya!” he shouted.

“Mm, what is it?” Andy replied.

“Come here.” Junjin gestured with his hand.

Andy joined the man in a minute and angled his head when he pecked him. Junjin took his hands into his and swung them up and down.

“Do you know what I would really love as a birthday present?” He questioned.

Andy’s face brightened up. “Yes!?”

“I lost my wallet. The one I got from you years ago….so I was thinking…?”

“…whether I could buy you a new one?”

Junjin nodded.

“Of course!” Andy responded happily and smiled.

“Great!” Junjin pecked him once again before he walked off to the hyungs.

A wallet, eh?

 

The day arrived.

Junjin’s birthday was on the door.

Andy hurried to his car and checked whether he had the present with him. They had planned nothing else but partying and drinking from morning to night and Andy was happy to be with his boyfriend the whole day. Junjin had been chanting how much he waited for the day to be with someone he loved more than just a brother and now he had that someone.

Andy had promised Junjin that he will be with him forever.

“Happy birthday, Junjin.” Andy wished when the older man opened the door.

Junjin cupped his face and pecked him softly, asking him to come in. Others weren’t there yet, but Andy had been sure that Junjin wanted to have some alone time with him. And Andy was glad that he had some time before the party actually started.

“Here is your gift, Junjin.” He smiled and passed the wrapped present to the man. “It’s exactly what you wanted.”

Junjin grinned and ripped the paper.

“Oh,” was his first word.

Andy pouted and raised his eyebrows. “What?”

“Ehh…I…umm…” Junjin scratched his neck. “I…you know, nothing.” He flashed a smile.

Andy was sadder since he knew that Junjin had something to say about his gift. But he decided to be quiet since he comprehended that Junjin didn’t want to hurt his feelings. Andy flashed a broken smile and tapped the man’s hand.

 

He is drunk, he is drunk, he is drunk, Andy chanted in his mind when Junjin was spilling out stupid stuff. He is drunk, he is drunk, he is drunk, Andy mumbled.

Junjin suddenly moved next to him and kissed him hard and determined before he pulled off and put his finger onto Andy’s nose like it was a button.

“It’s not like I disliked this wallet,” Junjin muttered, moving it around, slamming it onto Andy’s hand. “But I prefer longer ones.” He told.

Andy pouted hurt and held the wallet in his hands.

“So,” Junjin said. “Can you buy me a longer one instead?”

“S…ure.” Andy smiled again, being first stabbed and then run over. “Sure, I can buy new one.”

 

Junjin woke up to a terrible headache. He pressed his eyes and sighed to the bubbling puke in his stomach as he sat up on his sofa and looked around. His apartment was a mess. He hadn’t even had many guests; only hyungs and Andy.

ANDY!?

Junjin looked around.

Where was the maknae?

The hyungs had passed out to the floor, hugging each other sternly when his breathing hitched to the vanishing Andy. Junjin got to his feet and held his heavy head, thinking that what on earth he said to his boyfriend last night. He remembered the happy smile, the drinking, the dancing and the singing, but he didn’t remember Andy leaving or him passing out.

Junjin noticed that Andy’s shoes were away.

Had he left?

Had he left after something he had said?

Junjin gulped down the bitter taste of alcohol and strode to the kitchen.

There was a note.

I am sorry that I bought the wrong kind of wallet. ㅠㅠ  I will immediately go buy a new one. Please, wait for me.

Junjin felt bad.

His eyes were teary.

Had he really said that?

He hadn’t liked the small wallet?

“Chung Jae ya…you are an idiot.” He slightly hit himself.

Then the doorbell was rung and Junjin ran to it, forgetting the pounding head and the pain in his legs. He frantically pulled the door open and claimed the panting maknae into his arms.

“I was damn worried about you!” Junjin whispered.

“I…I thought…you saw the…letter?”

Junjin hugged him tighter. “I didn’t see a letter.” He lied. “Where were you?”

Andy began to fish something from his pockets.

“Here is your present.” He smiled. “And there’s something extra this time.”

Junjin opened the small box besides the wallet and smelled the sweet scent of some sort of soap. Then Andy gave him a box of chocolate and said, “You can relish the bubble bath with the chocolate later when the hyungs and I aren’t here.”

Junjin stared at the maknae, puckering up his lips.

“What?”

“You know what would be another great present?” Junjin interrogated and Andy shrugged. “If my boyfriend stayed here after the hyungs have bugged off.”

Andy blushed.

“I think the bubble bath would feel a whole lot better.” Junjin mumbled, leaning down to his lips onto the younger man’s. “And I am sorry about the damn wallet.”

 

Well, did you like your jindy bday present, unnie!? XDDD